Baseball Savings Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Baseball Savings Reviews

05/22/2017
Baseball Savings Ratings and User Reviews. Baseball Savings is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 2393 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Baseball Savings

2016 Winner

Baseball Savings Rating

More About Baseball Savings

Recent Reviews for Baseball Savings

• May 15, 2017
    Baseball Savings seems to always have great prices. Through the years my son has been able to find what he needs for baseball. This is a gift. Teddy is turning 18, graduatin from High School, and in the fall he is going to college to play baseball. It is great that Teddy will be able to live out one of his dreams - to play College ball. He can't wait to start his dream! With Baseball Savings I am able to purchase some of the things he needs at great affordable prices. Thank you Baseball Savings!
  • May 15, 2017
    Promotion for free 2nd Day shipping was invalid even though the promotional banner said it was still valid on checkout page. Time of order was 11:00pm PST said not avid when I tried to use the code. I also tried calling the call center however they were closed. I hope to discuss this with a service representative to resolve the issue tomorrow and receive the 2nd day shipping applied to my order. It's only reasonable. Other than the 2nd day shipping the experience was positive.
  • May 15, 2017
    Is a page where I can get my stuff cheap, and good product!
  • May 15, 2017
    The site is easy to find what I'm looking for and there is a wide variety of on sale items.
  • May 15, 2017
    Love this site, best deals around!
  • May 15, 2017
    Very happy with order and really good prices.... thanks guys at baseball savings
  • May 15, 2017
    Found what I needed quickly and easily at a great price.
  • May 15, 2017
    This sight has been the best! Been ordering here for a while and have never been dissapointed! Keep up the great work!
  • May 15, 2017
    I use baseball savings at least 2-3 times a year and will ALWAYS check their prices if I'm in the market for baseball or softball items for my kids or team.I would however like to see the shipping price drop if not be eliminated. I compare prices with DICKS and man times when I don't have to pay shipping with DICKS the price is comparable and maybe even a little cheaper.When baseball savings is having Flash Sales there are many times I'd like to buy a few items but 1/2 the time the shipping is about 1/2 the cost of the product.
  • May 15, 2017
    I was pleased on how easy it was to check out without the hassle of generating an account, and password. Love this
  • May 15, 2017
    Good quality at a good price
  • May 15, 2017
    Your website was very easy to use
    Great experience.
  • May 05, 2017
    May 15, 2017
    Outstanding selection, prices and equipment
  • May 15, 2017
    It is not clear on your website if my purchases was in Canadian dollars or USA dollars. I found it through ebates.ca (instead of ebates.com) so I assume the purchase is in Canadian dollars, but it would be helpful if you website distinguished between Canadian and USA dollars. The scores I gave for the survey are done immediately after my purchase, so I am being confident that I will be happy with my order and prompt delivery etc. This survey should be done after the product has been received.
  • May 15, 2017
    Love this place.. and I've recommended it to everyone I know
  • May 15, 2017
    For your stirrup socks, you could have a good up-sell rate on the white socks that go underneath if you included a picture and link to the white socks directly on the stirrup socks page.
  • May 15, 2017
    Glad I found this site it makes sports more affordable for my 2 sons. I will come here first before I check the local sporting goods store for all my baseball equipment
    great site
  • May 15, 2017
    Had a good swift experience purchasing what I needed, but could use more stock options I.e. Batting gloves, larger cleat selection and more accessories would probably sell.