Baseball Savings Reviews

08/25/2016
Baseball Savings Ratings and User Reviews. Baseball Savings is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 1393 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Baseball Savings

2011 Winner

Baseball Savings Rating

More About Baseball Savings

Recent Reviews for Baseball Savings

• Aug 8, 2016
    I found what I was looking for at Baseball Savings!
  • Aug 7, 2016
    It's amazing how cheap some of the products are in this website. I would be more than happy to buy from baseball savings again.
  • Aug 7, 2016
    So glad I found this website....it is awesome.
  • Aug 7, 2016
    I would have liked it if the card gave the specifics of the item I was purchasing (size, color)
  • Aug 7, 2016
    I was very satisfied in the amount of baseball equipment and the different brands and styles they had and the prices were very reasonable also so over all very good place to order baseball equipment from thanks.
  • Aug 7, 2016
    Baseball Savings is one of the best places online to buy your baseball needs for the season. They have great deals and low prices. I will definitely shop here again!
  • Aug 7, 2016
    Baseball savings is one of the first sites that I go to when looking for my sons baseball equipment.
  • Aug 7, 2016
    I used a promo code for 15% off. It says the code was accepted, however it wasn't applied to the total. The product I purchased was on sale so I assume you can't use promo codes on products already on sale but it did not specify that.
    Shipping should be free after 100 dollars purchase
  • Aug 7, 2016
    very easy to use and find nice items for the girls...they wear softball clothes out so fast its nice to find nice items and not break the bank to get them. thank you
  • Aug 6, 2016
    i love how the prices are really low, the nike batters shine guard was out of stock but re-stocked the 18th of august which is this month and today is the 6th so hopefully ill get it fast the other order is the nike elbow guard which is on stock which ill be reciving in 8 days or so. I would of liked the shine guard to be in stock and get both at the same time because i use both at the same time hitting since i play in college.
    Awesome prices. awesome selection
  • Aug 6, 2016
    Purchase for every season every year. Awesome prices
    Fast and easy.
  • Aug 6, 2016
    Love that I get ebates and usually a coupon works
  • Jul 29, 2016
    This site is easy and quick with great prices.
    Aug 7, 2016
    Good prices and on time shipping everytime.