BaseballRampage.com Reviews

03/29/2015
BaseballRampage.com Ratings and User Reviews. BaseballRampage.com is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 142 reviews.

BaseballRampage.com Rating

More About BaseballRampage.com

Recent Reviews for BaseballRampage.com

• Mar 5, 2015
    Great Experience will be back!
  • Mar 4, 2015
    Great site, will definitely recommend to others
  • Mar 4, 2015
    I had a promo code for 10% off batting gloves + free shipping and I did not get free shipping. The promo code was AID10. I would like my money I paid for shipping back.
  • Mar 2, 2015
    You make it easy to get all our baseball needs taken care of before the season starts for high school and travel ball. Thank you.
  • Mar 1, 2015
    awesome site looking forward to buying more!
    it is a new experience
  • Feb 28, 2015
    I'll probably be able to answer this question after I receive the product.
  • Feb 28, 2015
    Nice and easy checkout process. Great shipping options
  • Feb 27, 2015
    We have been buying bats for both our sons for the past 4 years and we really appreciate the ease of the return policy. How easy it is to use the website, also with our loyalty we are able to earn points and use that for future purchases.
  • Feb 27, 2015
    should be free shipping of orders over $25 or $50 like other sites.
  • Feb 26, 2015
    Mar 6, 2015
    Best prices, better selection.
  • Feb 25, 2015
    great online store with even better prices
  • Feb 22, 2015
    Mar 4, 2015
    Bought a mizuno bat bag for my junior varsity ball player. Loves the bag so much he uses it for his everyday school book bag!
  • Feb 19, 2015
    Mar 4, 2015
    It was a good website and i recomend this plaxe because it shipped good and is a fast easy order.
  • Feb 17, 2015
    Feb 25, 2015
    I received the wrong item and the item I did receive was dirty and wadded up (unfolded) in the box. The ordering process was smooth and the customer service rep. I spoke was helpful. Just unfortunate that the item listed on the website was out of stock and replaced with the closest thing.
  • Feb 16, 2015
    I'm very impressed with the site very easy to navigate
    Feb 26, 2015
  • Feb 13, 2015
    Mar 2, 2015
    They have had my return for a week now and haven't bothered to send out my exchange product.
  • Feb 7, 2015
    Mar 3, 2015
    The most important item in my order was in stock the day I ordered it. Only 1 item was not, and we knew we would have to wait for it. However, the staff put my whole order on hold, which I did not see the email about for several days, and then at that point that MOST IMPORTANT item in my order was no longer in stock. NOW, its weeks later, still do not have the MOST IMPORTANT ITEM, and baseball has begun. Not very happy at this point.