BaseGear.com Outdoors Reviews

09/01/2014
BaseGear.com Outdoors Ratings and User Reviews. BaseGear.com Outdoors is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 185 reviews. Last rated on 09/01/2014.

BaseGear.com Outdoors Rating

More About BaseGear.com Outdoors

Recent Reviews for BaseGear.com Outdoors

• Sep 1, 2014
    I had a great experience shopping at BaseGear.com Outdoors!
    great experience. cool products
  • Sep 1, 2014
    You should make an app. Great prices, good shipping price, thanksDan Australia
  • Sep 1, 2014
    your site is good to shopping
  • Aug 31, 2014
    The search results are difficult to navigate
  • Aug 31, 2014
    Very impressed with availability of quality products and detailed information on website.
  • Aug 30, 2014
    I found a great deal for the item I was looking for.
  • Aug 30, 2014
    The claim on the site was that my purchase was eligable for free shipping, this ended up not being so. I believe this is because i shipped to a P.O. box. The charge for shipping was over $20. An unpleasant surprise to be sure. An obvious notice would be nice in the future should a product qualify for free shipping with strings attached.
  • Aug 30, 2014
    too many items on clearance dilutes the effect of being on clearance
  • Aug 28, 2014
    If you can't find the gear you need at your local retailer, then basegear.com should be your go-to for all your outdoor equipment.
  • Aug 28, 2014
    Extremely helpful when I had questions. Best price around and fair shipping costs.
  • Aug 26, 2014
    nice and reasonable
  • Aug 26, 2014
    Very happy to have found this site. Great prices and selection.
  • Aug 25, 2014
    Thanks for providing great products at good prices.
  • Aug 20, 2014
    Aug 28, 2014
    Awesome place to shop outdoor goodies.
  • Aug 19, 2014
    easy, fast, informative, simple. well done!
    Aug 29, 2014
    Great experience, thanks!
  • Aug 12, 2014
    Lowest price on the item I could find anywhere. Waited too long (my fault) and the color option I wanted was gone, but the deal was still too good to pass up. Love the free shipping and the possibility to return if I end up not liking the color.
    Sep 1, 2014
    Best price, fast shipping, good return policy (didnt use it, but it made the purchase easier knowing i could if need be)
  • Aug 8, 2014
    I was sent to basegear.com by an associate at eaglesnestoutfitters.com since they didn't have the specific item I was looking for. basegear didn't either, but they had something very similar (I just wanted a specific color, cuz I'm picky, haha) so I purchased that instead. The price was much better on basegear.com than it was on eaglesnestoutfitters.com because of the sale, so it was a great deal for me, thanks basegear.com!
    Aug 25, 2014
    So stoked that you had the Onelink System from ENO on hand when they didn't. I needed it in a timely manner and you guys had it ready to go. Not the color I wanted, but such is life! And to top it off it was on sale! Can't beat that!
  • Aug 3, 2014
    This shop is really great. Will come back soon for more gear.
    Aug 27, 2014