BaseGear.com Outdoors Reviews

01/16/2017
BaseGear.com Outdoors Ratings and User Reviews. BaseGear.com Outdoors is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 138 reviews. Last rated on 01/15/2017.

BaseGear.com Outdoors Rating

More About BaseGear.com Outdoors

Recent Reviews for BaseGear.com Outdoors

• Jan 15, 2017
    I have enjoyed shopping here several times before. I wish I could see more variety of goods. For example I could not find R2 jackets of Patagonia this time.
  • Jan 15, 2017
    I did not see shipping options
  • Jan 15, 2017
    Great products at great prices!
  • Jan 13, 2017
    Good pricing. Will buy more in the future if restock some Arcteryx black medium jackets.
  • Jan 13, 2017
    I have not yet received the parka I ordered from BG. However, the price was the lowest on the internet and the checkout is the smoothest I have experienced. I am looking forward to receiving my purchase and perhaps buying from BG again in the near future.
  • Jan 11, 2017
    The item I purchased is hard to find generally. The price was great; cheaper than I've ever found it before. Very pleased with this purchase.
  • Jan 10, 2017
    all is good
  • Jan 10, 2017
    First time shopping with basegear.com. Best price on product ordered. Hope all goes well with the order
  • Jan 8, 2017
    Ordering process was easy.
  • Jan 7, 2017
    Great response to a query and extremely competitive prices
    Jan 15, 2017
    Customer friendly and great products.
  • Jan 7, 2017
    I love basegear they have great products at affordable prices and excellent customer service. This is the best website to buy winter coats hands down!
  • Jan 7, 2017
    Multiple views of product worn by a model with description of model's height and weight would be helpful for judging look and fit.
  • Jan 7, 2017
    Love them! They had the lowest price on the jacket I bought for $190 cheaper here. thanks
  • Jan 2, 2017
    So far, so good. First order ever from basegear is a pair of ski gloves. Just gave them all my info, card no., etc. and will hopefully see the gloves in a couple of days. Basegear seems trustworthy and good so far, but I've never heard of them before. If I get my gloves and pay the correct amount of money for it my trust for basegear will go up by heaps.
    Jan 11, 2017
  • Jan 2, 2017
    Thank you for making the process of online shopping SO SIMPLE!
  • Jan 1, 2017
    This was my first time using the site. I was recommended by a friend and couldn't be happier. Great selection and the best price... Excellent site.
    Jan 12, 2017
  • Dec 27, 2016
    offer and discount was very easy to navigate... no charges showing up at check out that i was not awhere of in advance.
    Jan 7, 2017
    received what was expected... on time too >>>
  • Dec 25, 2016
    i hope there are more and more brands to choose. and maybe a big deal could include a free QUICK delivery.
    Jan 8, 2017
    everything is OK but, the next order i placed with a ARC CAMOSUN and a PATA FLEECE. after i ordered u tell me that CAMOSUN is out of stock!! i plan to gift it to a friend...
  • Dec 6, 2016
    Jan 15, 2017
    Great price for an in demand product. Quick and simple delivery.
  • Nov 27, 2016