BaseGear.com Outdoors Reviews

05/31/2015
BaseGear.com Outdoors Ratings and User Reviews. BaseGear.com Outdoors is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 99 reviews. Last rated on 05/31/2015.

BaseGear.com Outdoors Rating

More About BaseGear.com Outdoors

Recent Reviews for BaseGear.com Outdoors

• May 31, 2015
    Pretty happy with my order the extra 20% with sign out is awesome too!!
  • May 31, 2015
    Great site that was easy and cheaper then the other stores out there. The checkout was easy and had many easy ways to pay deffinetly will be back soon.
  • May 29, 2015
    Awesome prices on awesome gear!
  • May 29, 2015
    Good site. Thanks
  • May 28, 2015
    it didn't seem like the wepage was modern, which made me hesitant about the safety of shopping there online. Overall, though I was very happy I was able to get my item on clearence and will keep the site in mind for future purchases.
  • May 27, 2015
    Overall a good experience.
  • May 27, 2015
    had what i was looking for in stock
  • May 26, 2015
    I look forward to receiving my order and browsing other goods.
  • May 25, 2015
    Good prices - easy checkout. Liked the experience a lot.
  • May 25, 2015
    I am very excited about receiving my order. If it is as described, then I will be very happy with my order and will definitely recommend basegear.com to friends.
  • May 25, 2015
    good selection of quality outdoor gear
    May 31, 2015
  • May 24, 2015
    didnt have in stock the quantity i needed
  • May 24, 2015
    Had been researching and shopping for a tent for the last two months and finally found the one I wanted. The day of my purchase, I'd found the BaseGear.com not only had the tent I was after in stock but also had it cheaper in price than anyone else that I could find. After reading some customer reviews about the pros and cons about this merchant, I went ahead and ordered my product. I'm filling out this survey immediately after having purchased my tent so theres not telling what will happen in the coming week(s) regarding said purchase so we'll just have to wait and see and hope for the best.
  • May 21, 2015
    The storefront is not the most conducive to general shopping (site could use a facelift and guide exploration a bit more-- feels a bit dated), but once a search engine turned up Basegear.com's price on a specific item, purchasing that specific item was easy enough. I'll definitely check basegear.com for items I'm interested in in the future.
  • May 19, 2015
    Excellent online gear store! Great prices!
    May 27, 2015
    Basegear.com is my new favorite camping/hiking online store. I feel like I've discovered a hidden gem that everyone knew about but me. They are now my first stop and first choice for gear.
  • May 15, 2015
    Thanks for ship items to Taiwan.
    May 26, 2015
  • May 15, 2015
    Great, quick, and easy checkout and they have quite a variety of outdoor gear and apparel!
    May 26, 2015
  • May 10, 2015
    I wish all stores were as comfortable as yous with making profits. I was going to wait on the item I bought, but liked that it was on sale with no shipping/tax.
    May 25, 2015