BaseGear.com Outdoors Reviews

01/20/2017
BaseGear.com Outdoors Ratings and User Reviews. BaseGear.com Outdoors is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 140 reviews. Last rated on 01/20/2017.

BaseGear.com Outdoors Rating

More About BaseGear.com Outdoors

Recent Reviews for BaseGear.com Outdoors

• Jan 20, 2017
    Great Arcteryx pricing! Thanks for the sale.
  • Jan 19, 2017
    Was a great experience overall. The prices are great!
  • Jan 17, 2017
    I looked al over the internet, and I found this Arterex Iser jacket for 2 hundred dollars less than any other competitor, and they actually had a relative size. unlike when most things go on sale its because its the last couple of sizes no one wants. so far so good, lets se when it comes in how I feel (=
  • Jan 15, 2017
    I have enjoyed shopping here several times before. I wish I could see more variety of goods. For example I could not find R2 jackets of Patagonia this time.
  • Jan 15, 2017
    I did not see shipping options
  • Jan 15, 2017
    Great products at great prices!
  • Jan 13, 2017
    Good pricing. Will buy more in the future if restock some Arcteryx black medium jackets.
  • Jan 13, 2017
    I have not yet received the parka I ordered from BG. However, the price was the lowest on the internet and the checkout is the smoothest I have experienced. I am looking forward to receiving my purchase and perhaps buying from BG again in the near future.
  • Jan 11, 2017
    The item I purchased is hard to find generally. The price was great; cheaper than I've ever found it before. Very pleased with this purchase.
  • Jan 10, 2017
    all is good
  • Jan 7, 2017
    Great response to a query and extremely competitive prices
    Jan 15, 2017
    Customer friendly and great products.
  • Jan 7, 2017
    I love basegear they have great products at affordable prices and excellent customer service. This is the best website to buy winter coats hands down!
  • Jan 6, 2017
    Jan 17, 2017
    Is possible to inform me when clearance has the new items?
  • Jan 6, 2017
    Easy to use, good experience in the past.
    Jan 18, 2017
    Have only purchased from Base gear.com a few times, but each time was a perfect transaction, just as it should be.
  • Jan 2, 2017
    So far, so good. First order ever from basegear is a pair of ski gloves. Just gave them all my info, card no., etc. and will hopefully see the gloves in a couple of days. Basegear seems trustworthy and good so far, but I've never heard of them before. If I get my gloves and pay the correct amount of money for it my trust for basegear will go up by heaps.
    Jan 11, 2017
  • Jan 2, 2017
    Thank you for making the process of online shopping SO SIMPLE!
  • Jan 1, 2017
    This was my first time using the site. I was recommended by a friend and couldn't be happier. Great selection and the best price... Excellent site.
    Jan 12, 2017
  • Dec 31, 2016
    I honestly never heard of basegear until I did a google search for a pair of ski gloves. Basegear had the lowest price on the gloves ($30 less than other competitors) and offered free shipping because I had spent over $50. So far I am happy with my purchase and I expect to shop here more often!
  • Dec 6, 2016
    Jan 15, 2017
    Great price for an in demand product. Quick and simple delivery.
  • Nov 27, 2016