Outdoors Reviews

11/25/2015 Outdoors Ratings and User Reviews. Outdoors is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 80 reviews. Last rated on 11/25/2015. Outdoors Rating

More About Outdoors

Recent Reviews for Outdoors

• Nov 25, 2015
    sync the items' price in shopping cart if their price are changed
  • Nov 25, 2015
    Great shopping experience every and all the time. Best sale prices around. Excellent return policies completed in a timely manner.
  • Nov 24, 2015
    hope to get my order soon :)
  • Nov 24, 2015
    Very competitive prices that beat every other online store that I found. Free shipping and great information about product.
  • Nov 24, 2015
    site is a bit dated looking.
  • Nov 24, 2015
    Base Outdoors has many shipping method, incruding international transport.
  • Nov 23, 2015
    First time shopping, will rate purchase after trying items.
  • Nov 22, 2015
    The 20% Member20 coupon offer was not valid for my order despite the offer details suggesting it would apply to all orders. I was pleased overall with the purchase prices but was expecting to receive the additional discount because I provided my email per the requirement.
  • Nov 22, 2015 is one of the best online shopping sellers. I like it!
  • Nov 21, 2015
    The website experience was not the best. It took me some time to navigate around to what I was looking for. The cart experience could also use imporving. Either showing the number of items in the cart or giving the option to create an account with an email address other than yahoo or aol. Your prices are phenomenal and the quality of the items is evident.
  • Nov 20, 2015
    Shopping fast, but I think you need to improve the description of the goods, need more details.
  • Nov 19, 2015
    Did my homework checked many other online stores including pricing shipping and availability. BaseGear came out on top!
  • Nov 19, 2015
    Great price for great rain pants!! so excited to get them!!!
  • Nov 18, 2015
    It is my first time purchasing from this site. Great prices alhough I wish they had more selection. But definitely considering this web site for furture.
  • Nov 17, 2015
    Very happy to find a specific item that has been challenging to find in other webshops, yay!
  • Nov 13, 2015
    Great customer service
  • Nov 12, 2015
    The only suggestion I have for your website is, it runs a little slow - too much lag between pages.
  • Nov 11, 2015
    I was satisfied until I checked out and I was informed that my product wasn't in stock. So I had to order the color I didn't want. But overall, satisfied.
  • Nov 11, 2015
    Good deal on the item and check out was quick and easy.
  • Oct 16, 2015
    great store have done reveral purcheses with them to bad they have lower the amount if tems offer... but what is left is great, and for a realy great price
    Nov 9, 2015