BaseGear.com Outdoors Reviews

08/20/2014
BaseGear.com Outdoors Ratings and User Reviews. BaseGear.com Outdoors is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 180 reviews. Last rated on 08/18/2014.

BaseGear.com Outdoors Rating

More About BaseGear.com Outdoors

Recent Reviews for BaseGear.com Outdoors

• Aug 18, 2014
    Looks tacky, good price
  • Aug 17, 2014
    Great prices. Easy to use.
  • Aug 17, 2014
    Awesome prices and deals!
  • Aug 16, 2014
    A very good experience
  • Aug 13, 2014
    Aug 18, 2014
    Great product great price and great service all around
  • Aug 12, 2014
    Lowest price on the item I could find anywhere. Waited too long (my fault) and the color option I wanted was gone, but the deal was still too good to pass up. Love the free shipping and the possibility to return if I end up not liking the color.
  • Aug 12, 2014
    Well they had the best deal on the internet for The North Face Terra 50 and not that it mattered a ton but a plus they had it in the color I prefered. This was a pretty awesome deal. Just can't wait to get it!
  • Aug 12, 2014
    Very happy to shop here!
  • Aug 12, 2014
    I have shopped for months for these items, cheapest prices yet!
  • Aug 10, 2014
    I found the best value for the product I was looking for so I purchased it here.
    Aug 20, 2014
  • Aug 10, 2014
    Great experience so far. found the eno double nest to be the best price
  • Aug 9, 2014
    I love this game.
  • Aug 9, 2014
    Aug 19, 2014
    All good, items were packed well and shipped fast.
  • Aug 5, 2014
    BaseGear offers a good selection and the website makes it easy to find gear of interest. Some of the clearance prices are the best I can find.
    Aug 11, 2014
    At basegear.com I found the sleeping bag I wanted at the best price I found on the Internet.
  • Aug 5, 2014
    Aug 18, 2014
    I ordered the item, it arrived very quickly and I had no problems once received. Great experience ordering through basegear and I will be ordering more items in thee future.
  • Aug 4, 2014
    Aug 12, 2014
    I ordered this on Monday. It arrived from Oregon to RI on Wednesday!
  • Aug 2, 2014
    Aug 12, 2014
    UPS had a delay in shipping tha t was not Basegear's fault so a day late. The Optic 3.5 and footprint came packaged better than anything else I ordered for this trip. The small extra piece of cardboard to prevent accidentally cutting the tent while opening the package isnt just a thoughtful touch, it shows the staff genuinely care about the experience. Thank you!
  • Aug 1, 2014
    Base gear has a great seletion of the the items that I was looking for and the best price that I could find anywhere.
    Aug 9, 2014
    Had what I was looking for and was shipped to me incredibly fast. Great company to buy from when shopping online.
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Looking for specific item size & color and found it here
    Good selection and price
  • Jul 11, 2014
    Positive Experience overall
    Aug 11, 2014
    I do wish I could return the product when I wanted because of a mistake I made with shipping address. Also I asked for a specific shipping detail I didn't get. Too bad.