Bat Honcho Reviews

07/23/2014
Bat Honcho Ratings and User Reviews. Bat Honcho is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 33 reviews. Last rated on 06/27/2014.

Bat Honcho Rating

More About Bat Honcho

Recent Reviews for Bat Honcho

• Jun 27, 2014
    Easy to navigate this site. A good amount of information about each item. I would recommend it.
  • Jun 25, 2014
    the info was a little sketchy....was looking to see if the bat had the thumb print on it and could not find that info out. had to go to another site to see what i was looking for.
    Jul 10, 2014
  • Jun 13, 2014
    Loved the prices!!!
  • Jun 12, 2014
    Bat Honcho was the price leader on this item. The fact that free shipping was offered also influenced by purchase decision.
    Jun 22, 2014
  • Jun 8, 2014
    Great ordering experience
  • Jun 3, 2014
    I am paying a little more for the bat I am purchasing than on another site, but it will get here 5 days faster for free.
  • Jun 3, 2014
    Did not use the coupon or have a code.
  • Jun 1, 2014
    Buy at least one bat a year from them
  • May 27, 2014
    Easy to navigate thru website to find the product I was looking for.Competitive pricing and good selection.
  • May 26, 2014
    Jun 10, 2014
    Quick delivery with free shipping was awesome!
  • May 26, 2014
    Jun 3, 2014
    Received a defective bat, but bat honcho remedied the issue with speed and courtesy.
  • May 23, 2014
    I have ordered from them before. They are great!
  • May 22, 2014
    May 29, 2014
    The bat is great. Second at bat and crushed a homer. But I forgot to check certification and it's not ASA so I just wasted >$200. I'll try to find a way to use it because the bat is just awesome. Sale was easy and I appreciate the double checking of the shipping address by phone.
  • May 19, 2014
    Always enjoy the emails with interesting stories and information. Ordered a few bats a couple years back. Son is on a travel ball team and will be using this bat for the next two years.
  • May 14, 2014
    May 22, 2014
    Awesome, helpful website! Easy to find what you are looking for. Fast Delivery. No complaints!
  • May 12, 2014
    easy and fast
    May 20, 2014
  • May 9, 2014
    Bat Honcho by far beat the competitors prices and their website was very clear and easy to navigate. I will buy again from Bat Honcho.
    May 22, 2014
    Great experience. They even called after I placed my purchase to confirm shipping address because it was different from my billing address! Highly impressed!!
  • May 8, 2014
    May 19, 2014
    Quick fast and easy!
  • May 6, 2014
    May 19, 2014
    I purchased this bat for my 9 year old Grandson. It was purchased to fit himwith his weight and height. He only used it once still not a hit but his isswinging the bat good he just has to get his timing down. With practice I feel this bat will be a great asset to him.
  • May 1, 2014
    May 14, 2014
    Great follow up from customer service.Offered a price match and received a refund.