Bath & Body Works Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Bath & Body Works Reviews

11/17/2017
Bath & Body Works Ratings and User Reviews. Bath & Body Works is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 44525 reviews. Last rated on 11/17/2017.
We create the scents that make you smile! Treat yourself (or someone else) to our fragrant Body Care, 3-Wick Candles, Hand Soaps, Wallflowers and more.
Circle of Excellence - Bath & Body Works

2016 Platinum

Bath & Body Works Rating

More About Bath & Body Works

Recent Reviews for Bath & Body Works

Their is nothing better😍
  • Nov 17, 2017
    I love bath and bodyworks. It makes me still feel like a woman while im bald from leukemia.
  • Nov 17, 2017
    I wish multiple promotional codes could be used.
  • Nov 17, 2017
    I enjoy the low prices but especially bringing back retired scents. Please bring back Night Blooming Jasmine.
    LOVE it
  • Nov 17, 2017
    I always love their products although a few of my favorites have been discontinued.
  • Nov 17, 2017
    The sale price was very affordable and I couldn’t pass up the deal. I absolutely love all of the shower gels and hand soaps (foamy). The place to enter the product code discount was hard to find. You almost lost my sale but I finally found it.
    Great shopping experience!
  • Nov 17, 2017
    The products I purchase from Bath &Body Works in your stores or online are excellent & the service is always an excellent experience. Perfect giftsfor my family & friends..
  • Nov 17, 2017
    Thanks, I hate that I found out late, because I wouldn't had to pay shipping if I woods have made it too the store 😭.
  • Nov 17, 2017
    Love the discount on top of discounted prices!
  • Nov 17, 2017
    I was overwhelmed when I seen you were offering retired fragrances, but to my sadness my absolute favor was not on the list. Clearly I am not the only one that absolutely loves NIGHT BLOOMING JASMINE!!!!! Any reason why it was not offered in the retired fragrances, and if people love it, why not continue to offer it. All that other stuff is too "young girl stuff" that was a beautiful soft fragrance. Soooo very heart broken.
  • Nov 17, 2017
    Bath & Body Works is a go to for me when I want body washes & bubble baths. There are several of the scents I enjoy. I always enjoy shopping in store because the employees are so nice and friendly.
  • Nov 17, 2017
    I loved the jasmine and vanilla body spray, will they ever bring it back?
  • Nov 17, 2017
    Makes my skin smooth..... hope we can have lesser shipping fee and also if we can get gift cards pr membership cards too
  • Nov 17, 2017
    If you give a 20% off an online order code, and after inputting the code, both the cost of the shipping & handling AND the total cost of the merchandise are HIGHER THAN BEFORE THE CODE WAS PUT IN, SOMETHING IS WRONG, AND THE CUSTOMER IS GETTING SCREWED!!!! It's should be plain and simple, 20% should reduce the total of order, NOT INCREASE IT! QUIT SCREWING THE CUSTOMER! What kind of crap is that!?
  • Nov 17, 2017
    Love the scents and variety. And Love that you have mens scents too. Also great deals.
  • Nov 17, 2017
    Love you love your product
    Happy holidays. Be safe
  • Nov 17, 2017
    This is the first time I placed an order on-line from Bath& Body Work and I have a great experience and I will definitely do more on-line shopping in the near future.