Bath & Body Works Reviews

01/19/2017
Bath & Body Works Ratings and User Reviews. Bath & Body Works is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 54074 reviews.
We create the scents that make you smile! Treat yourself (or someone else) to our fragrant Body Care, 3-Wick Candles, Hand Soaps, Wallflowers and more.

Bath & Body Works Coupons »

Circle of Excellence - Bath & Body Works

2016 Platinum

Bath & Body Works Rating

More About Bath & Body Works

Recent Reviews for Bath & Body Works

• Jan 19, 2017
    I love bath and body works and I am so happy the sale lasted long enough for me to catch it!
  • Jan 19, 2017
    I love all the lotions from your store and my experience is always great
  • Jan 19, 2017
    I love their 3 wick candles, their hand soaps and their lotions the most.
  • Jan 19, 2017
    Would be nice to be offered free shipping. Ive spent a lot of money would buy more if shipping was free. Would also love to get coupons for online purchases. Love the products. They r amazing! Just hard on a single mom to spend money on it.
    I was really excited to see 75% off! Thank you
    we love them!!
  • Jan 19, 2017
    Please bring back anti bacterial hand cream
  • Jan 19, 2017
    I'm not liking too many of the new fragrances. Before I had trouble picking one that I liked more than the other, now I have trouble finding one I like.
    Everything was great
  • Jan 19, 2017
    A lot of the retired fragrances should be bought back.
    I live it.
  • Jan 19, 2017
    You have such a wonderful products! All that I'm ordering is for my family in the Philippines 🇵🇭. They love it too!
  • Jan 19, 2017
    Bath &body works has always held up to it's name and reputation. This is my first time ordering online and I am 100% sure it will be great :)
  • Jan 19, 2017
    Love their website. Once you know the fragrances you prefer, it's so much more pleasant shopping through their site online rather than fighting your way around the store! Plus they always have special offers on line as well as in the store. Some times they even offer free shipping.
  • Jan 13, 2017
    I really enjoy the products and it's one of my favorite places to shop. I an addicted to the products offered.
    I am IN LOVE with these products
  • Jan 10, 2017
    I love the smell of the fragrances and I wish some of the retired versions would make a comeback. It would also be nice if there were more rose based fragrances.
    Jan 19, 2017
    I would like to see more rose based fragrances. Other than that, I absolutely love your products.
  • Jan 5, 2017
    I love Bath and Body Works! Sales are great! Customer service (when in store) is great! I have NEVER heard of anybody NOT liking Bath and Body Works.
  • Jan 2, 2017
    Jan 19, 2017
    Bath and body is simply the best,especially their lotions.Also,orders & delivery is top notch.
  • Dec 30, 2016
    Jan 19, 2017
    I love your lotions. The scent stays with you all day
  • Dec 29, 2016