Bath & Body Works Reviews

01/19/2017
Bath & Body Works Ratings and User Reviews. Bath & Body Works is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 54006 reviews.
We create the scents that make you smile! Treat yourself (or someone else) to our fragrant Body Care, 3-Wick Candles, Hand Soaps, Wallflowers and more.

Bath & Body Works Coupons »

Circle of Excellence - Bath & Body Works

2016 Platinum

Bath & Body Works Rating

More About Bath & Body Works

Recent Reviews for Bath & Body Works

• Jan 18, 2017
    I love bath and body works
    I love the product!!!
  • Jan 18, 2017
    Never shopping here again. I asked a question and the customer service rep made me feel terrible for asking something important.
  • Jan 18, 2017
    My online experience was abysmal. It took more than an hour to finally checkout. I had to restart three times. The items I purchased were on sale or I would have abandoned the transaction all together. I reduced the number of items purchased on my third try. I'm very unhappy with my experience.
  • Jan 18, 2017
    Always a great experience shopping
  • Jan 18, 2017
    Love the wide variety of scents!
  • Jan 18, 2017
    Please bring back brilliant Citruis spray!!!
  • Jan 18, 2017
    Website is way too time consuming to navigate if you're not on the app, needs improvement.
  • Jan 18, 2017
    Would havevpreferred free shipping and a promo coupon
  • Jan 18, 2017
    Half the time to hey don't have the products you want they do not have enough in stock they retire scents too quickly
  • Jan 18, 2017
    Thank you for your prompt shipment and excellent customer service in the stores with exchanges ( when necessary). Great Company.
  • Jan 18, 2017
    Love the scents of body wash but you need more packing materiial so the glass does not break.
  • Jan 18, 2017
    Enjoy the shopping experience online and in the store. Always helpful staff and appreciate coupons and discounts.
  • Jan 18, 2017
    Travel for my job and love the convenience of shopping on line. Take you soap products with me when I travel! So much better than the Hotel soap!!
  • Jan 18, 2017
    I was very disappointed that I did not get free shipping. As much as I like the products I don't like to place an order without free shipping as my budget is very limited.
  • Jan 18, 2017
    Charging $6 on shipping all the time is painful. Offer free shipping occasionally everyone does. It would encourage me to buy more, idont because i have to pay for shipping each time
  • Jan 18, 2017
    Love the home scents. They last much longer than any other wall plug in or candle on the market! My only complaint is I wish half priced candles happened more often because I burn mine almost daily!
  • Jan 18, 2017
    so initially I was intent on giving an awesome review, but now. that is not the case. I placed an order and entered the billing address for the card, even though I was using my paypal as I had to change the ship to address. I was advised to do this by the agent I called and spoke with. Only to see that it changed the Name it was being shipped to from the one I chose and used the ship to address as the billing address. I called to have the order cancelled and was told by an agent that there is a possibility that even though the address that the system used is not the one my issuing bank has, there is a great possibility that the order may still get processed. This is not something I fell comfortable with, It means that any random person can steal my card and use it on the website with any address and it is still processed. So I am waiting patiently to have the order cancelled ASAP.
  • Jan 3, 2017
    Absolutely love your fragrances. So many to chose from and the employees are always so helpful and friendly whenever I go into a Bath & Body Works store. The 70% sale is my absolute favorite and I love purchasing items for myself and other people as gifts. :) Thank you, Ivy
    Jan 18, 2017
    Great scents!!
  • Jan 2, 2017
    I was not as impressed with the Semi-Annual sale as I have been in the past. There were no discounts that could be applied online- only in stores and many times I can't find the discontinued products I like in the store. I am a long time customer and would love to see you go back to some of the steeper discounts of past sales/
    Jan 18, 2017