Bath & Body Works Reviews

05/21/2015
Bath & Body Works Ratings and User Reviews. Bath & Body Works is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 57825 reviews.
Bath & Body Works makes fragrance fun with exclusive Signature Collection scents in our skin-loving Shower Gel, Body Lotion, and Fragrance Mist, the world’s best Home Fragrances in our famous Candles and Wallflowers®, bubbly Anti-Bacterial Hand Soaps and Sanitizers, the perfect gifts and so much more!

Bath & Body Works Coupons »

Circle of Excellence - Bath & Body Works

Bath & Body Works Rating

More About Bath & Body Works

Recent Reviews for Bath & Body Works

• May 20, 2015
    I love it cant resist from buying
  • May 20, 2015
    Love products, always great for personal use and gifts.
    Wonderful products Keep promotions frequent
  • May 20, 2015
    Love cotton blossom! Please don't ever let it permanently retire!
  • May 20, 2015
    I love how easy the purchasing process is for bath and body works. I always feel like I can make easy decisions on their website. I don't have to worry about not liking a product, as everything is described perfectly. I will be a shopper forever.
    I love the products.
    I love everything
  • May 20, 2015
    Absolutely love Bath and Body. It's the only place to buy the things that I am looking for!
  • May 20, 2015
    everything in this store are fantastic i tell all my friend this is the best place to buy candles and things for home
  • May 20, 2015
    my favorite place to shop fpr candles and body care
  • May 20, 2015
    I love all of the products. Love to buy them online when I don't have the time to go to the store. It's very hard to pick from all the great fragrances.
  • May 20, 2015
    I really like Bath & Body Works. The store has the best sales and candles. Their candles beat Yankee Candle hands down. Thanks
  • May 20, 2015
    I like that I can still get the fragrances I love online even if the stores aren't selling them anymore!!
    Love the sales!
  • May 10, 2015
    Great products! I'm always happy with my purchases!
    May 20, 2015
    Their products are fantastic! Wild Honeysuckle smells wonderful!
  • May 10, 2015
    Love the warm vanilla sugar products!
  • May 3, 2015
    May 20, 2015
    I have always loved bath and body products.
  • May 3, 2015
    This is the first online purchase since my badly packed order arrived months back. Customer service refunded my purchase price but my gift-giving plans were dashed. I hope all goes well this time. Also- I live on a federal reservation where state tax should not be applied. Have not been able to get any traction on this issue with your company.
    May 20, 2015
    The order was well packaged, with the exception of a mystery substance (that I suspect was a lotion or cream) that coated one of the soap dispensers. Unfortunately, I did not notice the substance till it had gotten onto my short and left a stain.
  • Apr 28, 2015
    I love Bath & Body Works and I miss products from the 1990's!
    May 20, 2015
    I miss the old Bath & Body works.