BattDepot.com Reviews

07/24/2014
BattDepot.com Ratings and User Reviews. BattDepot.com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 996 reviews. Last rated on 07/23/2014.

BattDepot.com Rating

More About BattDepot.com

Recent Reviews for BattDepot.com

• Jul 23, 2014
    very easy to find the product
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Taxes were misleading when trying different shipping options. This is a bug. In the survey, you want to know how much we spent including tax+shp, yet we cannot edit that field which has the wrong amount. This survey should be sent out 14 days after the purchase to get more accurate responses. I haven't touched the product yet, how can I tell you how good it is or how happy I am with the order processing?
  • Jul 23, 2014
    its hard to complete this survey as its my first time using this service from Battdepot and have only just ordered the product
    Good stuff @ great prices
  • Jul 23, 2014
    So far so good. Very good price. quick shipping available.
    WAS A GREAT EXPERIENCE
  • Jul 22, 2014
    Fast and easy! I should have come here sooner!
  • Jul 22, 2014
    i like the layout of website and ease of finding products.if stuff comes as exspected i will come back for more.
    I hope this works out.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    If I get what I ordered, I'll be most satisfied. If not, watch out I'm coming out there.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    was a fast and easy site. i like it because it is canadian
  • Jul 22, 2014
    Love the pricing and excellent service given
  • Jul 14, 2014
    Jul 22, 2014
    The cellphone battery fit my phone as advertised but appears to be defective.I may return the battery if the problems continue
    Jul 23, 2014
    Surprised by the ease & promptness of the service
    Awesome!
    Jul 23, 2014
    Good experience. Got what I needed.
  • Jul 13, 2014
    Great deal and easy to order.
  • Jul 6, 2014
  • Jul 5, 2014
    I tried almost 5 days to find this battery on other websites. On this site it took only, 3 minutes.
    Jul 22, 2014
    I bought the battery on-line and it was the wrong battery described on their web page. I tried to call their customer service and it was not a live voice. I plan to call them again to see if I can get in contact with them.
  • Jul 2, 2014
    Jul 23, 2014
    The battery I purchased matches in product name with what I received yet has a lower voltage and capacity than what is advertised. This is a problem. I contacted Battdepot numerous times and it is vitually impossible to talk to anyone in person regarding this. I sent the battery back for a refund.
  • Jun 21, 2014
    The website's actually makes it look a bit shady. Clean up some of the extra color.
    Jul 23, 2014
    I was pleased with the selection and the initial delivery time. However, the battery charger (item I purchased) was poorly designed and malfunctioning. I was able to easily get a hold of the BattDepot customer service, and they were helpful in resolving the issue by making an order for a replacement. However, the replacement did not come. After 2 weeks, I contacted customer service again to have another one shipped. I finally received the product and I am pleased with it, but overall, the whole process was a hassle and hard to deal with.