BattDepot.com Reviews

05/03/2015
BattDepot.com Ratings and User Reviews. BattDepot.com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 1076 reviews.

BattDepot.com Rating

More About BattDepot.com

Recent Reviews for BattDepot.com

very easy, efficient purchase
    Great transacton so far
    Simple, Easy purchase
  • Apr 30, 2015
    I was able to find what I needed at the same place.
  • Apr 29, 2015
    I wish the shipping charges were lower. I will be a repeat customer IF I receive the correct product in the in the time specifed.
  • Apr 29, 2015
    price points are good. I am a business owner so i study these things. However, in my opinion, shipping charges are to high. 50% of purchase price in shipping charges. other than that you guys are ok. but it will effect my future purchases when amazon ships free. maybe try USPS or UPS as well as fed ex. competition drives prices down
  • Apr 29, 2015
    Great site! Will definitely use again!
  • Apr 24, 2015
    Apr 30, 2015
    I ordered a battery around noon Friday and received it 2.30 pm Monday. What more can I say. Fantastic. Thank you. Roy H in Vernon BC
  • Apr 21, 2015
    The price looks very good and the shipping is not too bad. Website seems good and it had the netbook battery I needed.
    Apr 29, 2015
    I am delighted to have found a battery supplier that has the three primary benefits I look for: decent price, item in stock and great delivery times.
  • Apr 21, 2015
    Apr 29, 2015
    I was sent a battery that did not fit my camera. After several attempts to in form staff that it was wrong and being told it was the right battery, , I gave up. I took pictures of my camera, my battery and the battery that was sent and submitted them. This e-mail was never answered. I will never deal with your company again.
  • Apr 20, 2015
    Good service, thanks
    Apr 30, 2015
    Great price, delivery was actually ahead of schedule. Thanks!
    Nothing but the best
    Great Prices!!!
    Apr 29, 2015
    They send batteries that do not charge and do not work right out of the box. Then you have to pay shipping to return the defective product. Will never buy from them again!
    Apr 29, 2015
    Good descriptions and pictures online helped assure especially the search for compatible batteries feature.
  • Apr 12, 2015
    I AM VERY GLAD I FOUND FAIR PRICES TO REPLACE MY OLD LAP TOP BATTERY.
    Apr 29, 2015
    Price and quality of battery was the main factor to buy this product after comparing other vendors.