BattDepot.com Reviews

01/17/2017
BattDepot.com Ratings and User Reviews. BattDepot.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 1011 reviews.

BattDepot.com Rating

More About BattDepot.com

Recent Reviews for BattDepot.com

• Jan 11, 2017
    Looks good so far.
  • Jan 11, 2017
    I did notice that the warranty period changed after adding to cart. It initially said two years warranty and now says only one year. The price was so good I decided to complete order anyways.
    very updated and efficient
  • Jan 10, 2017
    Great prices, great products, always think of BattDepot when I need to order replacement laptop batteries.
  • Jan 10, 2017
    Competitive pricing and good stock of product when other retailers have failed to be able to supply item needed..
  • Jan 10, 2017
    was able to find what I need so quickly and reasonable.
    Good interaction experience
    This site works well.
  • Jan 10, 2017
    My order was a laptop battery & charger Nv52; I was very disappointed that shipping charges were equally on each part individually to the same address. I BELIVED THAT THESE ITEMS BEING USED TOGETHER, AND SHIPPED TOGETHER TO THE SAME ADRESS SHOULD NOT HAVE TO PAY DOUBLE SHIPPING COST.
  • Jan 10, 2017
    4 steps at checkout seems like a lot. much of it was redundant.
  • Jan 10, 2017
    Your security certificate on the checkout page was invalid so I used PayPal. That is something that should be fixed ASAP as it seems other parts of your sites are secured properly. I highly doubt there would have been an issue, but that is something I always look into before making online purchases. Luckily, you offered paypal so I knew it was secure.
  • Jan 10, 2017
    excellent service and product support
  • Jan 10, 2017
    This was just a quick shopping experience for me. I only needed to replace my laptop battery. Thank you
  • Jan 9, 2017
    this is my first online purchase with this vendor i was quite pleased with the ease of the use of the site and the ease of ordering
  • Jan 3, 2017
    I had to return my first purchase, and the customer service was excellent. Very efficient and personable.
    Jan 10, 2017
    I had to reorder a product (battery) that I ordered incorrectly. They made the process easy.
  • Jan 3, 2017
    Everything was easy and right to the point. What I didn't see or maybe overlooked is the cost difference between the various shipping methods.
  • Jan 2, 2017
    Keep up the great work!
  • Dec 30, 2016
    Very pleased to be able to deal with a Canadian Supplier.
  • Dec 24, 2016
    previous purchases were great. I used to order more often to get free shipping for orders of $100. With the $200 requirement, I no longer ask friends if they need anything to pool our purchases.
  • Dec 14, 2016
    The customer service number can never get through. There is no information on where the pickup locations are. Effectively pickup option is NOT an option
    Jan 10, 2017
    The replacement battery I bought only has 6600mAh compared to the 9000 of the original. Quite disappointed.