BattDepot.com Reviews

09/02/2015
BattDepot.com Ratings and User Reviews. BattDepot.com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 1194 reviews.

BattDepot.com Rating

More About BattDepot.com

Recent Reviews for BattDepot.com

• Aug 29, 2015
    We are excited to receive our batteries and try them out. We've seen mixed reviews, especially about the customer service but a lot of people that use your site frequently are very happy and the price of the batteries is hard to beat. We decided to give BattDepot a try and we are hoping for an excellent experience.
  • Aug 29, 2015
    I thought the additional item, which I clicked on from the home page was supposed to be 50% off.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    LOVE THE WEBSITE, EASY TO FIND WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING, AND IT HAS EVERYTHING.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    I've heard a lot of positive comments about Battery depot
    WELL DONE - YOU ARE LIESAVERS
  • Aug 28, 2015
    I have always had good service from BattDepot.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    Very good selection process. Easier to follow than the HP website itself (I purchased a new laptop battery)
    Pricing is very fair.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    I am glad to have a Canadian source for the product I need.
  • Aug 25, 2015
    Had the laptop battery I needed for a great price and is shipping it overnight.
    Aug 29, 2015
    Half the price of elsewhere. Excelent quality. Perfect match, model and fit. I'll be back.
  • Aug 24, 2015
    Aug 29, 2015
    It was very easy to find what I needed on your site. Plus it was easy to find you on the internet.
  • Aug 24, 2015
    I bought a battery from this site just less a year for my Asus laptop, it did not last too long time(only 10 months), I just gave another try
  • Aug 23, 2015
    At first it is overwhelming to use the online site, but once you understand how to search for the product you are looking for, then the site is simple for ordering the products
    Aug 29, 2015
    Product arrived ahead of my expectation for delivery by Fedex. Very satisfied with prompt expediting of product.
  • Aug 22, 2015
    I'd be happy to give BattDepot a proper google review once the transaction is completed and I'm satisfied with my purchase... all i can say is so far, so good.
  • Aug 19, 2015
    Awesome site, will order again, great pricing :)
  • Aug 19, 2015
    Aug 28, 2015
    Glad they had my battery in stock.
    Aug 28, 2015
    Faster delivery than I thought possible!
    Aug 28, 2015
    Product was exactly as described and have days in advance of me expecting it!
  • Aug 18, 2015
    It's been great experience to purchase from BattDepot, easy and fast transaction. looking forward to order something soon in future,
    Aug 29, 2015
    It was good purchasing, had a great experience, got my shipment within 3 days.. :)
  • Aug 14, 2015
    lost billing info when checking terms