BatteryMart.com Reviews

08/30/2015
BatteryMart.com Ratings and User Reviews. BatteryMart.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 636 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - BatteryMart.com

BatteryMart.com Rating

More About BatteryMart.com

Recent Reviews for BatteryMart.com

• Aug 29, 2015
    fast and easy
  • Aug 28, 2015
    I was told about it, and used it right away, and this is my second time. I am very pleased and with use it again and will refer it to others.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    Very happy with our first battery purchase so we are ordering another for another bike and most likely buy all future batteries from batterymart
  • Aug 28, 2015
    I will be happy to share additional comments upon the arrival of my first order; so far, so good. I would be extreamly happy if there had been a larger selection of Varta batteries. Otherwise, my experience with your company has been pleasant, and moreover, educational. Thanks, Frank, for a lesson in battery types, and how to choose batteries for the right application..
  • Aug 28, 2015
    Needed to replace a 30 year old kid riding toy battery. Emailed customer service with my problem and within an hour or two I got a very helpful response back. No need to look elsewhere.
    Recommended by friend.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    Smooth and easy menu and bussiness transsation
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Battery Mart customer service are courteous and prompt in carrying out orders. This is my second order with them. Thank you.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    first time order. seems ok. to me. price is very good.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    very easy to use site, its nice to see good products at a good price as I am retired on a fixed income..
  • Aug 27, 2015
    First purchase, hope it works out well!
  • Aug 27, 2015
    This is the third battery that I have purchased from you. Plus, I recommend Battery Mart to all of my friends. A few years ago, I was planning a motorcycle trip. Five days before the trip, my battery gave out. The new battery from you folks arrived in two days…on a holiday weekend!! That was amazing and my trip was saved. Thanks again for your excellent customer service and great prices. I am a permanent customer.
  • Aug 21, 2015
    Aug 27, 2015
    Need to provide tracking info sooner. Item arrived same day tracking info was emailed. Great service, though. Great price and service. Intuitive website, as well.thanks.
  • Aug 20, 2015
    you have all my information from prior purchases. I shouldn't have to fill out information over again . for new purchase
  • Aug 19, 2015
    I called first and spoke with Stan to verify I was ordering the correct size battery and inquire on delivery times. He was knowledgeable and easy to talk to.
    Aug 27, 2015
    Excellent service, knowledgeable staff and super fast delivery of battery!
  • Aug 18, 2015
    Good product, price and. Service.
    Aug 28, 2015
    Good price and reliable service.
  • Aug 18, 2015
    Order correctly with ease.
    No complaints at all.
  • Aug 17, 2015
    Aug 27, 2015
    Thanks; Great Job and product.
  • Aug 15, 2015
    Good selection, good prices, easy website to navigate
    Aug 28, 2015
    Good service, good prices, no hassle.