BatteryMart.com Reviews

03/29/2015
BatteryMart.com Ratings and User Reviews. BatteryMart.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 681 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - BatteryMart.com

BatteryMart.com Rating

More About BatteryMart.com

Recent Reviews for BatteryMart.com

• Mar 25, 2015
    You always have the battery I need. Great shipping prices.
  • Mar 24, 2015
    very easy and good prices
  • Mar 24, 2015
    The purchasing process was ok. Can n't give constructive comment until purchased item arrives.
  • Mar 24, 2015
    real easy to find my product and very good shipping prices and delivery time.
  • Mar 24, 2015
    Great prices and quick turnaround shipping.
  • Mar 24, 2015
    Returning customer. Good to support a local business. Thanks again!
  • Mar 24, 2015
    The price of the product and free shipping hooked me. Ordering was very easy. Good experience!
    Excellent website...very satisfied!
  • Mar 24, 2015
    I appreciate an alternative place to purchase a replacement battery for our FIOS system that is considerably cheaper than the FIOS price. The original FIOS battery lasted 3 years. We replaced it with a Battery Mart battery in 2/2011 and are replacing it now 4 years later, so it lasted longer than the original FIOS battery.
  • Mar 24, 2015
    I enjoy buying from them, they will work with you.
  • Mar 24, 2015
    This is the only place that had a battery replacement for this old Craftsman rechargeable drill.
  • Mar 16, 2015
    seems easy to navigate web site , first time dealing with them. reserve judgment until i receive merchandize.
    Mar 24, 2015
    Easy site to navigate and the part came sooner than I expected. Thank you
  • Mar 14, 2015
    Very pleased with the business. Easy to use and check out. Good options for delivery. They seem very serious about customer service and satisfaction.
  • Mar 12, 2015
    I purchased this product for my father. He has had recent battery problems with his car.
  • Mar 11, 2015
    So I've had a lot of bikes and I've found that battery mart has the best selection for just about any bike, big or small, new or old. The prices are good and the shipping is reasonable. It is an excellent self-serve venue with quick results and I have never had any issues. Thanks Battery Mart !
  • Mar 7, 2015
    great place to find different items that are hard to find in local stores.
    Mar 24, 2015
    I was shocked to find a magazine company connectyed with the Battery Mart site. No more for me after a $2 purchase of a magazine turned into a $130. cost.
  • Mar 2, 2015
    Mar 24, 2015
    I glad I found Battery Mart and will use them in the future.
  • Feb 28, 2015
    Easy to use website. Very reasonable prices. Battery was costs $25 locally was only $8. Will go here again when I need batteries. Just ordered them, so I don't know how long they will take to get here, but I selected the cheapest option; no rush.