Baudville Reviews

07/05/2015
Baudville Ratings and User Reviews. Baudville is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 187 reviews. Last rated on 07/02/2015.

Baudville Rating

More About Baudville

Recent Reviews for Baudville

• Jul 2, 2015
    Very pleased with the quality of the item and the price is good also. I am using them for a family reunion. I thought the " you are essential " items went quite well with a reunion, as everyone is important to our success.
  • Jul 1, 2015
    I wish I could set up an account because I often order the same product and just change the name. It would be nice if I could be remembered as a customer.
  • Jul 1, 2015
    No happy with the price difference from the catalog and the internet, the internet was one dollar higher.
  • Jun 30, 2015
    I like your products and know where to find them. I don't need to be called regularly.
  • Jun 29, 2015
    I found them on a google search for "Ship Wheel Pin". They had a card that said exactly what I wanted to convey to our volunteers. Their prices were comparable to other companies that sold just the pin.
  • Jun 29, 2015
    As you know, the character pins are purchased by me regularly. Tey are uplifting and inspiring and make wonderful gifts to spread sunshine into many lives.
  • Jun 29, 2015
    I was told that I could add printing to the certificates I purchased, but I was unable to find that option, so I'm going to have to find another alternative.
  • Jun 28, 2015
    Was at first a little confuse with the site, but I review the catalog and then went back to the website to learn and find my own answer that I had...
  • Jun 26, 2015
    Very competetive pricing and beautiful items.
  • Jun 25, 2015
    Jun 30, 2015
    I would have preferred that all products were packaged/wrapped individually and would have preferred that products with more than one component had been bagged or boxed all together (ex/ cups with lids & straws)
  • Jun 25, 2015
    Easy purchase & live chat was very helpful!
  • Jun 24, 2015
    The customer representative that answered the phone for Baudville helped me save a 10% discount because I was a first time customer.
    Jul 3, 2015
    I absolutely enjoyed my ordering experience with Baudville. Even the detailed emails with the characters were awesome. Overall, it was a flawless experience.
  • Jun 23, 2015
    Baudville's service is fantastic! One of the best companies I've ordered from.
  • Jun 22, 2015
    So far I'm happy with quality and expedience of delivery with Baudville! Hoping they will always be my "go-to" place for specialized employee recognition products, as well as company logo products!
  • Jun 19, 2015
    Our company uses Baudville services and orders your products every year for our employee awards. We are always pleased with the timely shipping, ease of making corrections, and the quality of the products always exceeds expectations. I am confident we will continue to use Baudville for years to come.
  • Jun 17, 2015
    Baudville always has cute and practical items that inspore as well. The items I have purchased are of great quality and last a long time. I love to shop here. There is always something new and fresh!
    Jun 27, 2015
  • Jun 17, 2015
    Jun 29, 2015
    I did not like the box one of the plaques came in. These plaques are going to two people in the same room the one box looks inferior to the other. Otherwise I order from baudville a lot. Have always been satisfied.
  • Jun 8, 2015
    Don't want to be misleading about number of employees - overall, our district has about 1,700 employees. These products were purchased just for our department, a staff of 15.
    Jun 22, 2015
  • Jun 8, 2015
    When ordering numerous personalized items, it isn't made clear how to enter the orders and takes some trying to figure out how to do it.
    Jul 2, 2015
  • Aug 25, 2014
    Jun 22, 2015
    I absolutely LOVE Baudville! Great products, great price, great service!