Baudville Reviews

09/01/2015
Baudville Ratings and User Reviews. Baudville is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 139 reviews. Last rated on 08/31/2015.

Baudville Rating

More About Baudville

Recent Reviews for Baudville

• Aug 31, 2015
    I appreciate Baudville - I have bought several things to share with my co-workers and am always very satisfied with my entire experience!
  • Aug 31, 2015
    I love the products you offer. They are clever, cute and funny and have a huge variety.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    Had a question before finalizing the order and received a very helpful answer quickly so as not to hold up my purchase. Very easy way to make the purchase.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    There was trouble selecting items on website. I had to click same thing multiple times. I love your site but took me a long time to complete my order.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    Had a couple of questions so I called the Customer Service number and spoke to Sara. She was very helpful and professional.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    Disappointed in shipping being charged for a dollar value in this amount. Normally purchase as a Amazon Prime user for the shipping and protection benefits however you do not support Prime members.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    Good product and company to work with.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    I had the best experience with Denise and Brenda both were friendly and helpful and very chipper
  • Aug 27, 2015
    The processing of the order on the website was extremely slow. Other than that, it was a great experience.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    I think your shipping options are unclear. I couldn't find shipping under $9
  • Aug 26, 2015
    Usually my checkout experience is good with no issues. This time, the site would not let me complete my address information properly. Every time I tried to put in my postal code it would clear everything. I was finally able to complete my order by filling everything out and then putting my postal code in last. This was frustrating and took time I really did not have. That said, the cards I have ordered look great and I really appreciate the way Baudville updates the designs I have to choose from.
  • Aug 25, 2015
    We last ordered an acrylic trophy and I wish it had said plastic instead. I was very disappointed that it was not able to be returned for at least credit toward ordering something else. If I had more time to reorder I would have looked elsewhere. Surely the plastic can be melted down and put back in a mold.
  • Aug 24, 2015
    A wonderful way to show that you value and appreciate the person to whom you are giving the award to.
    Sep 1, 2015
    An excellent everlasting gift that I can provide for my clients.
  • Aug 23, 2015
    This purchase is for awards at my local Lions Club. I got the idea from another club.
    Aug 29, 2015
  • Aug 21, 2015
    I had a 10% coupon op up right as I was clicking the back arrow to add more to my cart and was not able to get it again. This is frustrating that I had to pay full price and chat was not available. :(
    Aug 30, 2015
  • Aug 21, 2015
    I love the ideas and strongly believe in employee recognition. I wish prices and shipping fees would be friendlier to non profit agencies or less expensive options offered.
    Aug 31, 2015
    Prices are kind of steep when trying to purchase for non profit agencies.
  • Aug 20, 2015
    This was one of the worst websites to make a purchase on. Not sure if this is issue is because shipping to Canada - which I hope happens, as nowhere on the address does it have Canada even though it was selected. Could not put the postal code in had to put with the address line. Kept refreshing while in the middle of typing in address information. Will wait to see the if the items I have ordered are worth the effort and expense. Signed up for the 10% off for first purchase, however only if you spend $200 - a little misleading. A lot of good stuff on the website, but not really impressed with ordering or not getting 10% off for the first purchase.
    Aug 30, 2015
    Online purchase was difficult to use. Products are expensive for what you get. Unique ideas, but not sure of value comes through with taxes and duties.
  • Aug 20, 2015
    I was extremely impressed with the ease of ensuring this transaction was tax exempt. Kudos to you!!
    Aug 31, 2015
    One of the items we ordered looked very yellow on-line. When received, it was green.
  • Aug 19, 2015
    Aug 25, 2015
    I have ordered these pins before. They are a favorite with staff.
  • Aug 14, 2015
    I had a great deal of trouble at checkout. The website seemed to have some sort of glitch on the screen where I entered shipping information. I tried in both IE and Google Chrome. In both I'd be entering either postal code or City and the page would refresh and most data entered lost. I kept trying and trying, and wasted a great deal of time. Finally managed to get the data to hold long enough to ship to my home (billing address), though I would have preferred to ship to my office. I've never had trouble with my past purchased, so was disappointed/frustrated by the glitch experienced today.