Baudville Reviews

08/26/2014
Baudville Ratings and User Reviews. Baudville is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 157 reviews. Last rated on 08/22/2014.

Baudville Rating

More About Baudville

Recent Reviews for Baudville

• Aug 22, 2014
    I went to look for a coupon; however, when I checked the 25% off one, it said there was no coupon needed and to just go to the Baudville website. When I checked out, it did not give me the 25% off.
  • Aug 22, 2014
    I love the variety of unique and high quality items and all the free information available
  • Aug 18, 2014
    LOVE this company!
  • Aug 18, 2014
    I would like to see more coupon offers and discounts, but I love this company's fun and playful business! Thanks for helping to make work more fun!
  • Aug 16, 2014
    I love Baudville! Awesome looking certificates at a great price!!
  • Aug 15, 2014
    I've experienced slow speed on your website on many occasions- most times I visit it, in fact. For the quality of products you're selling, your website seems to be clunky.
    Aug 20, 2014
    Fast, easy, and really like the product
    Aug 20, 2014
    I ordered my product on August 14th and paid extra for express 2 day delivery. My order arrived on Aug 19th. I needed the product for a recognition event on Aug 19th but did not receive my order until after the event was over. Sad.
  • Aug 14, 2014
    Price is a bit high - couldn't find a coupon to add to my order.
  • Aug 14, 2014
    Thanks for a great product and quick shipping.Website was simple and easy to manage.Love all of the products offered.
    Aug 19, 2014
    Thanks for the great product! It is well packaged, high quality and arrived quickly!
  • Aug 14, 2014
    Love your products and always wish I could order more!
    Great Customer Service
  • Aug 14, 2014
    Nice products, just giving that little something to keep moral boosted and to show that employees are appreciated!
  • Aug 11, 2014
    Representatives are very helpful on the phone. Carmen was great.
  • Aug 11, 2014
    This is the first time we have used Baudville. We are looking forward to receiving and reviewing product. We did not have any coupon or discount that we could use, perhaps we will in the future.
    Aug 19, 2014
    We are looking forward to using the certificate packet for the upcoming April 2015 Student Awards Ceremony. They are quite classy.
  • Aug 7, 2014
    check out was not easy. it kept timing out. I was hoping for a discount code to use also for first order
  • Aug 6, 2014
    Aug 19, 2014
    I am missing 4lids and 6 straws. I am not sure how to proceed to get them. Any help would be appreciated.
  • Aug 5, 2014
    Aug 15, 2014
    We have always been very pleased with what we have ordered from Baudville. The products are high quality and it has been a great pleasure to give them as gifts to our students and volunteers. Thank you!
  • Aug 5, 2014
    Aug 15, 2014
    I was blown-away with the level of information I received concerning my relatively small order from Baudville. I loved the personalization of telling me the name of the person filling my order, and the emails giving me the status of the order at every step were greatly appreciated. Thank you.
  • Jul 25, 2014
    The variety and creativy of the award products is nice. Traditional yet with a modern flair.
    Aug 15, 2014
    I love how contemporary the products are!