Baudville Reviews

07/29/2014
Baudville Ratings and User Reviews. Baudville is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 190 reviews. Last rated on 07/29/2014.

Baudville Rating

More About Baudville

Recent Reviews for Baudville

• Jul 29, 2014
    The biggest problem with the website is that there is no way to quickly reference previous order information. That would be the quickest way for me to reorder the same items I always come back for. Right now it is a hassle trying to search for the items or go back through my records to find the item numbers.
  • Jul 29, 2014
    Unable to add second line of personalization except in the comments box.....
  • Jul 29, 2014
    I had a "Duh" moment and ordered the wrong quantity of something online. I called the 800 number, talked to Mary Jo at ext. 173-she was WONDERFUL! When I called my order was still being processed, so she had to make sure that the warehouse knew to cancel it. She took down my info and called me back as soon as she was able to cancel my order. Such a relief!!! Thanks Mary Jo!
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Easy transaction, looks like its exactly what I'm looking for
  • Jul 28, 2014
    It wasn't clear when the coupon expires. When does it?
  • Jul 26, 2014
    There is absolutely no "cart" button on the static webpage that I was able to find. When I was ready to look at my cart, I had to add a product that I did not want in order to get a link to where the "cart" page was located. Terrible, frustrating design.
  • Jul 25, 2014
    The variety and creativy of the award products is nice. Traditional yet with a modern flair.
  • Jul 25, 2014
    I LOVE your products! However, as a principal from an elementary school, I wish I could afford to purchase more! Teachers and faculty members need recognition and positive messages, and they love what I purchase. However, if your prices were more affordable, I would buy more! There is so much you have to offer! Even sale prices are tough when I'm buying for 50 people! Not complaining...just sharing feedback. I purchase when I can. Also, if there were more coupon or promo codes, that would certainly help! Have you ever thought about an educator discount? A special purchasing week for principals? Pop-up specials that someone couldn't refuse? These small things go a long way! By the way...I think you rock! Thanks for listening!
  • Jul 25, 2014
    We are a charity/not-for-profit organization and I find it challenging to make purchases through Baudville because of the shipping and duty charges associated with Canadian shipments. I think you would have a captive market in Canada and wonder if you could work with 'Border-Free' or some other agency to reduce duty and shipping - I would order more if these amounts were reduced or if you offered a coupon/incentive for either Canadian orders or not-for-profit orders.
  • Jul 25, 2014
    I just love the products I've ordered from Baudville. We have a limited budget for appreciation-type items, but we find some cute items at Baudville that fit within our budget. The quality of what we receive is great, too.
  • Jul 24, 2014
    Great products - looking forward to seeing them in person.
    Love the quality
  • Jul 24, 2014
    Very good service, great product selection, great recognition products
  • Jul 24, 2014
    Awesome website and service!- from a very happy & satisfied customer / promoter.
    Jul 28, 2014
    Fast Delivery!! Received the next day.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    During the ordering process I was give the option to add a logo to my product (token) for free, a $50.00 value but at check out I was charged for the logo. I called Baudville before placing the order and they where unaware of the offer but told me to complete the check out process with the fee still attached because it would be removed before charging my credit card. They also asked me to make not of the offer in the comments box, which I did, so I hope they do not charge me $50.00 for the logo. I will be very unhappy if they do!
  • Jul 21, 2014
    I will reserve my opinion until I have an opportunity to review the product upon arrival.
    Jul 26, 2014
    I was extremely pleased with my purchase and it got rave reviews from my peers. My purchase arrived so soon, it was as if I had chosen express shipping. Thanks a million.
  • Jul 16, 2014
    Don't like filling out survey prior to completion of ordering process!
    Jul 28, 2014
  • Jul 14, 2014
    Jul 24, 2014
    I buy a lot of product from Baudville but was not thrilled with one of the items received.
  • Jul 8, 2014
    Jul 23, 2014
    the Shout out that I ordered fell apart after the first use the pad of paper fell off of the cardboard stand, I tried to tape it, and then clip it, but it is too heavy. I love the idea of this item but would not order again.the pins I ordered are very good