Baudville Reviews

12/20/2014
Baudville Ratings and User Reviews. Baudville is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 145 reviews. Last rated on 12/17/2014.

Baudville Rating

More About Baudville

Recent Reviews for Baudville

• Dec 17, 2014
    The product price was great, but I was expecting shipping to be a little less expensive. Overall I am very pleased with my purchase.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Nice quality. Nice creative products. A bit pricey, so I don't buy too often/too much.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Baudville always makes occasions special for our Employees. Great Service/ Great products!
  • Dec 16, 2014
    I love the products! Wish i could buy more!!
    Nice products Great value
  • Dec 15, 2014
    Please don't add me again to the mailing list - I think I'm already on it twice.
    Dec 19, 2014
  • Dec 14, 2014
    i found the product a little pricey. I was only interested in the journal but ended up paying for a pen too. I was expecting to pay $12 and ended up paying $15. Wouldn't have bought it had it not be expressly requested as a gift. However, the website was easy to use and the pricing was very clear and that was helpful.
  • Dec 12, 2014
    Web site was very slow today, both in product review and checkout--this was unusual, based on my previous experience with Baudville.
  • Dec 12, 2014
    checkout portion of the website is clear and understandable but slow. Tendency is to keep clicking which results in the web browser resetting. can be confusing to the customer.
    Dec 17, 2014
  • Dec 12, 2014
    I was experiencing an issue placing my order. After I completed personalizing 4 trophys, it froze at check out. I did not want to log out, and being again. I called, Baudville customer service, in hope that they would be able to somehow retrieve my order. The customer service agent, courteously explained she could not see my order. She patiently stayed on the line untill it went through. She took my phone number, and order number, said she would call if anything arise with my order, and would see to my request for quick shipping. Great customer service!!!
  • Dec 10, 2014
    I had a discrepancy in pricing. I emailed Baudville and they indicated to note this in the comments and a price adjustment will be made. I am counting on it.
  • Dec 9, 2014
    I had to call in and ask a question; the woman on the phone was really helpful and nice.
    Dec 17, 2014
    The woman on the phone was very courteous.
  • Dec 7, 2014
    Dec 19, 2014
    Beautiful business card holder, looks very professional andexpensive.
    Dec 18, 2014
    I tried to order 4 items in one order but it was a nightmare. Too many system problems to go into. I cancelled and entered 4 separate orders. Not sure if I took it in the shorts on shipping, but no other way to get it done.
    Dec 10, 2014
    at this time, nothing comes to mind
  • Dec 5, 2014
    The customer service is excellent! You don't often come across a company that treats their customers as well as Baudville does.
    Dec 16, 2014
    The customer service was amazing. Unfortunately I received the wrong ornament. I had originally placed an order, then canceled and ordered a different one once I found out you could only print black & white for my logo. Unfortunately, I received the original ornament with a different phrase on the front than what I wanted. The ornament itself was very nice though. Just not the one I wanted.
  • Dec 3, 2014
    Dec 16, 2014
    I thought the product would be hard plastic like others on the market. What I received was soft and flimsy. I am deciding whether I really want to hand them out.
  • Dec 2, 2014
    Great products & prices. Wish there was a way t save the shopping cart s that you don't have to start all over again when holding a purchase for a final decision.
    Dec 12, 2014
    Excellent product choices , speedy delivery. Customization options handled quickly and with wonderful results. Will order again.
  • Dec 2, 2014
    Dec 15, 2014
    Items were beautiful and will make a great gift!
  • Nov 26, 2014
    Dec 13, 2014
    After 2 weeks that order were confirm. It didnt ship until the day before of the activity. I mailed sone email to follow up but the rep was not in guess was out for vac and the shipping dept did not send the order It was a stressful situation. UPS gave us a particular attention to receive it on time We are not satisfied the way this order was handled We might look for a different supplier for this type of plaque next year. We can not afford this happen again