Baudville Reviews

01/29/2015
Baudville Ratings and User Reviews. Baudville is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 138 reviews. Last rated on 01/29/2015.

Baudville Rating

More About Baudville

Recent Reviews for Baudville

• Jan 29, 2015
    We have always been satisfied with the products ordered from Baudville. They stand behind their products.
  • Jan 28, 2015
    I thought it strange you a have live chat button...when you click on that you leave your name, email address, phone number, and question...then it tells you someone will get back to you soon??? How is that live chat?? That's leave contact information and we will get back to you... Not at all impressive. Then you ask in the survey how satisfied I am with the purchase...ummmm I don't know, I haven't received it yet.
  • Jan 28, 2015
    Love the fun items with lots of options with many products
  • Jan 26, 2015
    I intentionally saved my cart so that I could easily pay for once approved by my supervisor. I received 3 emails telling me I had items saved in my baudville cart. But when I went to retrieve my cart, I was told it was empty and had to re order everything.
  • Jan 26, 2015
    Your site was having issues with allowing me to look through your products. I had to use the easy search using the item number from the catalog, then select the item I wanted. Also the you rock note holder that i ordered had an incorrect item number in the catalog versus what is listed on the site. i was able to guess the number to get what I wanted.
  • Jan 23, 2015
    I have used this site in the past. I first was made aware of the site by a fellow coworker. I love the quality of the product. The only downside is the prices are a little high. Don't get me wrong you definitely get what you pay for! Sometimes it is hard getting approval for a company purchase on higher priced items. I would be able to purchase more and reward my people more often if it was a little less expensive.
    Jan 28, 2015
  • Jan 22, 2015
    I've just purchased the personalized You Rock (Stone) trophy. I know our Rock Star of the year is going to love it. I love Baudeville! You make my job that much easier by providing very attractive and reasonably priced gift and award items for staff.
  • Jan 22, 2015
    the shopping experience was easy. i liked the options i had and the fact that i was able to customize my purchase.
  • Jan 22, 2015
    I hate that i cannot see a detail of previous orders so that i can quickly find the same product again.
    ABSOLUTELY LOVE BAUDVILLE
  • Jan 21, 2015
    Prices are very reasonable.
    Jan 26, 2015
    I just can't believe that I order in the afternoon and I receive my order the very next day! Awesome service.
  • Jan 19, 2015
    Jan 29, 2015
    Can not say one bad thing about my experiences with Baudville. Every order has been prompt, all have been super courteous, and all of my questions and/or concerns where dealt with in a quick and professional manner! Way to GO!
  • Jan 19, 2015
    This was my first purchase from Baudville so many questions were hard to answer because I haven't received product yet or have shopped here before.
    Jan 27, 2015
    I felt the product was much smaller than I expected. The space to write in because the cards are so small doesn't really allow for much writing and the cards are quite expensive for how little they are. I was very disappointed! One of the cards says Big Thanks - not a very big thank you from such a little card! Your shipping boxes are great! and your WE FEED YOU card was a nice touch! But once I opened the box the fun ended and the disappointment started. I would prefer less box and candy and more product.. I was excited to give my children's workers your cool cards but really think they should at least be a quarter of a sheet of paper size. The idea is fantastic and fun I applaud your inventiveness but I wonder how many people reorder after they get your product.. I am sorry to be so negative but I think your big, amazing ideas are to small and costly.
  • Jan 17, 2015
    I was not able to review the inside of my card... that was frustrating
    Jan 25, 2015
  • Jan 16, 2015
    Jan 25, 2015
    The shout outs had fallen off the board so I used tape to hold shouts outs to board. Displeased with the amount I paid and to have it arrive in that status.
  • Jan 15, 2015
    This is only my second time ordering through Baudville so I can't really give sincere comment; however, I can say that the team members/customer service group that I've spoken with on questions that I have had were tremedously helpful and knowledgeable in helping me get what I neeed. They were all very friendly and very customer oreinted.
    Jan 28, 2015
    I love how quick I get a live person verus voice mail and long waits. The customer service reps. are very friendly and met my request quickly on an issue I had where a purchase was sent that I did not order and waa supposed to have been sent only as a quote. I was called back within a day and was told the order would not be charged to my Corporate Credt card and was also able to keep the merchandise; now that's what I call good customer service. It would have been more work for me to have to box the item back up and return. I will definitely continue to use Baudville going forward for any needed purchases of items that I purchased previously and will continue to check their catalog for any other items that management might have a need for me to purchase. (I will be retiring soon and will make sure that my replacement have the needed information so that they can continue to use your company for purchase that I've made recently or in the past).
  • Jan 13, 2015
    Jan 21, 2015
    Thank you for the wonderful ideas. My employees are very happy with their praise pins.
  • Jan 13, 2015
    Jan 20, 2015
    I am super excited to start using the recognition kits that I purchased. I believe that the leaders will like them as much as I do.
  • Jan 12, 2015
    Jan 19, 2015
    I love the products... they are heavier/thicker material and better quality that I had expected for the low price, Thanks!