Baudville Reviews

01/18/2017
Baudville Ratings and User Reviews. Baudville is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 414 reviews.

Baudville Rating

More About Baudville

Recent Reviews for Baudville

• Dec 15, 2016
    Great Items, perfect for business relations.
  • Dec 14, 2016
    Baudville is a wonderful company to work with. We always receive our orders in a timely matter and it always looks fantastic! We will not work for with another company for awards.
  • Dec 14, 2016
    Wonderful products However,had to request reshipment of certificate twice in past year due to bent corners in opened boxes.
    Love the products
  • Dec 13, 2016
    The first 5 items I looked at that I wanted were all out of stock...there is still a couple of weeks until Christmas. I had to go elsewhere for part of my order because what I wanted was no longer available.
  • Dec 13, 2016
    I love Baudville! We use Kudos coins to promote paid days off. The employees get a coin when they go above and beyond and when they collect 10 coins they receive a paid day off. It has helped improve morale like crazy. And they don't have to pretend to be sick to get a day off. I like promoting days off for fun!
  • Dec 13, 2016
    I am looking for sample costs items. Hoping that next time I am able to spend a fraction of the cost in hopes of a bigger sale later.
  • Dec 12, 2016
    I have been a fan of you for years. I love your creative products and ideas. I wouldn't necessarily view your prices as expensive but I can't necessarily afford to purchase form you as often as I'd like. It would be nice to see some/more emails on deals, shipping discounts etc like many businesses do. Just a suggestion. :) overall I am very satisfied with Baudville and have never been disappointed in the items Ive received Thank you!
  • Dec 12, 2016
    Fast and Easy
  • Dec 8, 2016
    Love this company - very motivational. Have used them for years
  • Dec 6, 2016
    Dec 14, 2016
    This was the first time that I had ordered from them. It went really smoothly. I was a little worried, as one item was on back order, but as soon as they got it in, I was notified that the Item had been shipped, so all items were received before needing them. I would use these guys again, as they have a lot of cool encouragement items to lift the team up. I didn't really need to talk with anyone as they kept you informed as to what was going on with your order via emails.
  • Dec 4, 2016
    I like the variety of products. The item I purchased will build the morale of my team.
    Dec 14, 2016
    The plaque was cheap looking for $20.00. The quality of the glass plaques is much butter, too bad the cost is higher.
  • Nov 30, 2016
    I absolutely love everything about this company and what it stands for. My employees love every gift we've ever given that we've ordered from here.
    Dec 14, 2016
    I ordered about 80 tumbler cups for my staff. I was a bit disapointed that they could not apply the discounted rate for the items with the quantity that I ordered. Because I was not ordering all of the same exact cup and wanted a variety I had to pay the higher per item price. I love Baudville don't get me wrong I was just disappointed about this policy they have.
    Dec 14, 2016
    I appreciate the availability of personalized anniversary pins through Baudville. However, I have ordered these for the past several years but may not continue to do so. The "engraving" is very hard to read and very inconsistent when it arrives...sometimes darkened (as requested) for easier viewing and sometimes so light it can barely be seen. Also, my employees have said the "engraving" wears off after they wear it for a brief period of time. For the cost, I am not sure if I will continue purchasing these pins. Baudville's customer service and shopping experience, however, is great and their overall product selection, in general, is fantastic. I
  • Nov 29, 2016
    Dec 13, 2016
    Very original products that reward and recognize employees! I wish I would have discovered it years ago!
  • Nov 22, 2016
    too bad about the extra 18% that gets added on for Canada purchases. Also, I had a "new account" discount code and the code from the magazine and they only let me take one discount (it seemed?)
    Dec 15, 2016
    the order may have been on time but it did take a bit longer than I expected. I do like the product though!
  • Nov 22, 2016
    I like that there is a lot of selection and the ability to personalize the gift. Shipping costs are a little high for shipping to Canada. There is definitely some profit in the shipping costs.
    Dec 15, 2016
    My understanding was that this was going to take about a week to arrive in Calgary, AB from the time the order was completed. After a week, the item had only arrived in Burlington, ON. There was no live tracking of the order once it was in Burlington and I had to contact Baudville twice to find out any information (and that was limited due to Baudville having no visibility to the order once it was in Canada). The carrier in Canada was of no help either as I contacted them and did not receive any response from them for 4 days (the day after the product was finally delivered).
  • Oct 27, 2016
    Have always had a very good experience with Baudville. This time I had an issue with it not taking the SPOOKED16 discount code for 15% off.