Baudville Reviews

02/13/2016
Baudville Ratings and User Reviews. Baudville is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 161 reviews.

Baudville Rating

More About Baudville

Recent Reviews for Baudville

• Nov 23, 2015
    I absolutely love your products. However, because schools have such limited funds, my purchasing is limited. I love to celebrate the wonderful job of my faculty, though I have to watch for sales. I was so glad to see something fun that I could share with my teachers at a price that I could handle! Thanks!
  • Nov 21, 2015
    The Baudville products I have purchased are of good quality. I have made several purchases and have had very good experience each time. In every case, I received the right products and they were delivered on time. In my experience today, the server was slow as I was checking out, but everything seemed to process correctly. I am concerned about the lack of detail on the quantity of sale items available. I give the same gift to all employees and, if not enough are available for purchase, I would need to choose another product. I plan to call for more information on Monday, and I'm confident they will help me. I also appreciate the repeat customer discount I received through U.S. Mail. Thanks!
  • Nov 20, 2015
    I ordered anniversary lapel pins, which are very small. It will cost $33.52 to ship them which seems a little ridiculous in the day of flat rate priority mail. It would be nice if Baudville had another shipping option or didn't charge so much for ground shipping to Alaska. I know Alaska isn't part of the continental US but it is part of the USPS and UPS system so it shouldn't cost so much more to ship here.
  • Nov 20, 2015
    your website is extremely slow...when I did a "search" by item number, it could not pull it up...just kept searching...even though I had the product number right. Then, when I went to check out, it kept changing the address I put in. I had to go back and correct 4 times...that is absolutely annoying. For that reason, I may not order again from your website.
  • Nov 19, 2015
    Thank you for making it so easy to show you that we are tax exempt. What a breeze!
  • Nov 18, 2015
    A great go to for rather unique recognitions.
  • Nov 18, 2015
    I love the chat feature on the site. This makes it so much easier to get quick answers to questions.
  • Nov 18, 2015
    The website is very easy to find items and contains many items that we would likely buy in the future. The amount that we are spending on shipping is expensive for what the product is. I have many personal purchases with Amazon.com and am probably spoiled by their shipping rates. The checkout process seemed to take the longest as the website took upwards of a minute to move to the next phase of the process. I feel as though it was too long. Hopefully this is helpful feedback. Thank you.
  • Nov 18, 2015
    The first award I had no trouble personalizing. I was trying to order and personalize a 2nd award, but was not able to personalize the 2nd award.
  • Nov 18, 2015
    I love the creativity in your catalog and your customer service is outstanding!
  • Nov 17, 2015
    BAUDEVILLE IS GREAT FOR GIVING OUT RECOGNITION GIFTS FOR EMPLOYEES! THANKS SO MUCH!
    Baudville is the best!
  • Nov 15, 2015
    May be my internet connection (which is not awesome), but the website was slow to load pages at times.
    Nov 23, 2015
    One pin back does not stay on pin, so that is disappointing, but the quality of the items overall is very good.
  • Nov 10, 2015
    Baudville offers a variety of quality products. They are my "go to" site for our annual service awards.
    Nov 19, 2015
    Baudville offers quality products and tremendous customer service. THANK YOU once again!!!!!
  • Nov 10, 2015
    There should be a free shipping option for orders over $25.
    Nov 17, 2015
  • Nov 9, 2015
    Nov 18, 2015
    I always know I can get quality product at Baudville, and receive that product in a timely manner. Never had any issues.
  • Nov 9, 2015
    I was charged 3 times for 1 purchase.
    Nov 20, 2015
  • Nov 6, 2015
    Nov 18, 2015
    It is awesome
  • Nov 5, 2015
    I have a very small business, but have used your company several times. The gifts are always well make, reasonably priced, and delivered promptly.
    Nov 16, 2015
    I have ordered from Baudville several times over the years, and always been very staisfied with my purchases. They come in a timely manner, are boxed or wrapped appropriately, and are of high quality.
  • Nov 5, 2015
    Just wish you could review the personalization on past awards items purchased, can see order, but that is about it.
    Nov 19, 2015
  • Nov 4, 2015
    Nov 23, 2015
    extra charges (shipping, tax, duty, etc) almost doubled the cost of the item; this was not reasonable (especially given the number of large companies that offer free shipping).