Baudville Reviews

02/10/2016
Baudville Ratings and User Reviews. Baudville is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 164 reviews.

Baudville Rating

More About Baudville

Recent Reviews for Baudville

• Jan 29, 2016
    I would have liked to order those great looking, fun jump drives, but, they have only 1 GB...?? Too expensive and too little storage. :( Otherwise, LOVE your products!! I've been ordering from you for years!
  • Jan 29, 2016
    The web site was working VERY slow. It took over an hour to place an order!
  • Jan 27, 2016
    Nice products. Wish they would offer more designs of the "flair" product. Employees love them but are getting bored of the same designs.
  • Jan 26, 2016
    Have purchased from Baudville for many years for our service awards certificate folders. Have purchased other employee gifts in the past.
  • Jan 25, 2016
    I greatly enjoy using the Baudville certificates. My colleagues are excited to receive them!
  • Jan 23, 2016
    I love that I can purchase gifts for my staff that match their individual personalities. It is a bit more expensive than buying one generic thank you gift, but with a small team it is worth it. They know I think they are awesome. Now they can show everyone else.
  • Jan 20, 2016
    Discount coupons on line with I sign into my account would be nice. I spend a lot of money with you but cannot always locate paper coupons. It is very frustrating and may cause me to look elsewhere.
    Feb 1, 2016
    Although my last purchase was not the usual quality purchase I receive from Baudville, this one was excellent.
  • Jan 20, 2016
    my first time ordering for STBA
  • Jan 19, 2016
    I appreciate the ease of ordering on your site.
  • Jan 19, 2016
    The only issue I have is that some of the items were listed cheaper in your catalog than what was posted on line.
    Jan 25, 2016
    Always an awesome experience !!!
  • Jan 18, 2016
    In general your pricing is a bit higher than other vendors on products I'm looking for, otherwise I would have had additional items to order.
    Jan 29, 2016
    I am EXTREMELY happy with this purchase!! I couldn't believe how quickly you delivered these, nice surprise:-)
  • Jan 17, 2016
    Jan 23, 2016
    Excellent products and fast delivery!
  • Jan 14, 2016
    I wish you would give me my estimated date of delivery. If these items aren't delivered by monday 1/18 they will be wasted. Please email me and assure me that my $121 2 day shipping fee will meet my goal.
  • Jan 14, 2016
    I have been very pleased.
    Jan 21, 2016
    I was so surprised by the fast delivery of the products that I ordered. The communication about my purchase was pristine and appreciated. Do not let go of what you are currently doing. I felt valued, appreciated and respected.
  • Jan 13, 2016
    Wish shipping wasn't so expensive for 3 small pins/boxes
    Jan 25, 2016
    Any way to reduce shipping costs on such small items?
  • Jan 12, 2016
    Jan 26, 2016
    The only problem I had was with the shipping. When tracking the order, it became evident that my mailing address was not in Baudville's shipping system, as it substituted another address that did not work. UPS was able to change the address and deliver, so the issue may be on the Baudeville end. I hope to be able to resolve this with Baudville before the next order.
  • Jan 11, 2016
    Prices kept changing. Can't answer on quality as I do not have the product yet. First time I have ordered from there.
    Jan 22, 2016
  • Jan 7, 2016
    Jan 21, 2016
    The staff loved their puzzle piece key chain...provided to them after a team building activity creating a large puzzle