Baudville Reviews

11/24/2014
Baudville Ratings and User Reviews. Baudville is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 131 reviews.

Baudville Rating

More About Baudville

Recent Reviews for Baudville

• Oct 30, 2014
    I have been so impressed with the quality of the items for the cost and the turnaround is amazing!
  • Oct 29, 2014
    Overpriced certificate holders, found the same item for $1.00 less per holder.
  • Oct 28, 2014
    Love the products
    Great experience- thanks!
  • Oct 23, 2014
    great store to show staff appreciation
  • Oct 23, 2014
    The female customer service rep walked me thorough the procedure. She was very knowledgabel and nice to me. I felt comfortable talking with her.
  • Oct 22, 2014
    Website is user friendly.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    My purchase is a gift, and sending this directly would have been nice, especially considering the shipping rates.
    Oct 30, 2014
    I had a horrible experience I have yet to receive my product and then they are telling me that in order to receive the product I need to repay and that is not ok. Please contact 832-434-1898 Brandy Grant
  • Oct 20, 2014
    Tried to look for discount codes for Baudville and most of the ones I've tried indicated that the code was expired way before the expiration date.
  • Oct 18, 2014
    Nov 1, 2014
    Always has unique products you can't find anywhere else.
  • Oct 10, 2014
    Oct 27, 2014
    Great products...many inspiring ideas to reward others.
  • Oct 9, 2014
    Oct 22, 2014
    The experience was great. The assistance given concerning the products was outstanding. I was looking for some items to recognize my veterans for verterans day. I was totally satisfied.
  • Oct 9, 2014
    Oct 17, 2014
    i have recommended your product to my peers to help with recognition
  • Oct 7, 2014
    Great variety. Easy to use.
    Oct 17, 2014
  • Oct 7, 2014
    I ran into a snag, called the 800 number and immediately spoke to a "live" person. Great! Mary Joe helped me through some questions I had. I was having a very difficult time in typing my names--somehow it was strained!!
    Oct 19, 2014
    I would have marked the highest in this survey but I was misled that my order would reach me for the event I was holding. Granted, I procrastinated, but in my phone conversation with a rep gave me the indication I would receive it on time, so I proceeded. Somehow factoring in the weekend delivery was the problem. I thought there would be a Saturday delivery or early morning Monday at least. I received the items 1 1/2 hours after the event was over. I take part blame, but I would like to suggest some sort of availability to your company over the weekend. Since I had no tracking number emailed to me, I tried calling Saturday morning and found out you are not available, so had to wait until Monday morning. I felt there was plenty of explaination for why things turned out the way they did and I do accept partial blame for ordering so late, but I was given the hope to that if I paid the $200 extra shipping I would receive my order when needed. Thank you.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    Oct 16, 2014
    Great service all around.
  • Sep 26, 2014
    Oct 18, 2014
    Excellent experience, as always!