Baudville Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Baudville Reviews

02/18/2017
Baudville Ratings and User Reviews. Baudville is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 397 reviews.

Baudville Rating

More About Baudville

Recent Reviews for Baudville

• Jan 20, 2017
    Anniversary pins are perfect for volunteers to attache to their name badges. They are very proud to wear.
    Feb 06, 2017
    I only order using your website, so it still bothers me greatly that you mail my small pins in an oversized box to accommodate catalogs which I deposit directly in recycling. I feel like your overpriced shipping/handling charges are to pay for the shipment of those catalogs. PLEASE add the option to opt out of receiving any catalogs when I order.
  • Feb 06, 2017
    I should be able to receive the best price regardless of whether or not I can put my hands on the actual magazine to get the promo codes!
  • Feb 03, 2017
    You folks make it easy! I like the product selection and shipment tracking. Quality of all items I have received is very good.
  • Jan 24, 2017
    Love your products!!!! and your customer service:)!!!!!Would like to receive coupons to utilize.
    Feb 03, 2017
  • Feb 03, 2017
    First time ordering and tried to find a discount code or free shipping code. Thought something like this would be nice for a 1st time buyer. I have a catalog but the code on the back page expired last month. I chatted with a customer service rep who was not able to offer me any kind of discount - 10%, 15 % discounted shipping - nope - nothing. disappointed with this.
  • Feb 02, 2017
    The artwork process and what you can add to it could use some updating. It states to us the "no graphic" option in the drop down list but that wasn't available.
  • Feb 02, 2017
    easy to order and nice products
  • Feb 02, 2017
    Purchased the caboodle station and it was a hit. the certificates are great too for our recognition awards.
    Very satisfied
  • Feb 02, 2017
    I use these to give my staff of teachers an "atta girl" to recognize their hard work. The teachers actually save these and tape them to the inside of their cabinets so they can read them again later.
  • Jan 14, 2017
    I work and volunteer for a not-for-profit organization and Baudville offers us inexpensive gifts, certificates and awards for our staff and volunteers. I have been using them once a year for about 8 years and I have always been pleased with what I have ordered. I also appreciate their creativity because I am not a creative person, but awards night always is fun for our recipients because their recognition is so professional and different - not to mention useful.
    Feb 01, 2017
    I am always happy with my orders from Baudville. Everything is always packed well and just what I want.
  • Feb 01, 2017
    You always have great materials. Thank you
  • Feb 01, 2017
    I could not get the Baudville site to let me personalize my selected product despite trying several different computers throughout several different days. It wasn't until I called customer service and found out that I need to press the F5 key. Great customer service, but was frustrated through those several days of not knowing how to correct this malfunction.
  • Feb 01, 2017
    Web site is easy to use and pricing is very clear.
  • Jan 26, 2017
    Feb 01, 2017
    The pocket notes are VERY disappointing. They are tiny which is terrible; the price is! These are WAY too small to justify the price. If it was worth the hassle, I would return them. Everything else was good.
  • Feb 01, 2017
    I really appreciated that you were able to apply my tax exempt status on-line!
  • Jan 26, 2017
    Feb 01, 2017
    I surprise how fast it came.
  • Jan 18, 2017
    Feb 01, 2017
    Was thrilled at how quickly I received my order---the next day! Loved my purchase! will definiately use Baudv!lle again!
  • Jan 31, 2017
    Easy to use...
  • Jan 31, 2017
    It is always a good experience shopping with Baudv!lle