Baudville Reviews

04/17/2015
Baudville Ratings and User Reviews. Baudville is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 174 reviews.

Baudville Rating

More About Baudville

Recent Reviews for Baudville

• Mar 24, 2015
    I have been very pleased with Baudville's selection of certificate paper. We use them for belt test promotions.
  • Mar 24, 2015
    Baudville has always provided quality products with fast and reliable packaging and shipping. I like their product diversity and can always find someting for every business occasion.
  • Mar 23, 2015
    It would be nice to have a discount or free shipping like almost all other office supply sites offer.
  • Mar 20, 2015
    Love it! Great gifts for employees- love the pocket praise cards!
  • Mar 19, 2015
    So thankful for this website! I love all of the products as well as the resources that are available. Everything is also shipped incredibly quick!
  • Mar 18, 2015
    I purchase this award every year for our Mentor of the Year to be recognized during Nurse Week. I have never been disappointed in any way!
  • Mar 18, 2015
    The website is easy to get around in and the service is great. The products are good and we always find something we can use. Thanks.
  • Mar 17, 2015
    Selection is becoming limited for consistent customers
  • Mar 17, 2015
    I have a great calendar with coupons but when trying to add to coupon code section for March and beyond it came up invalid. I was hoping to use a $30 coupon
  • Mar 16, 2015
    Hard to have an opinion on a first order
  • Mar 16, 2015
    I wanted to purchase self stick personalized envelopes and wasnt sure how to do that.
    Mar 23, 2015
    I am very happy with my shopping experience and the personalized follow-up emails! I usually surprised however by how high the shipping charges are.
  • Mar 16, 2015
    Your sight is very easy to navigate.
    Mar 23, 2015
    One trophy's font was a larger than usual, but no other negative comments.
  • Mar 12, 2015
    Mar 17, 2015
    Easy to order, you have many choices and excellent prices.
  • Mar 10, 2015
    Mar 23, 2015
    Excellent service and great products!
  • Mar 9, 2015
    Mar 23, 2015
    I sincerely appreciate your outstanding products and service. I repeatedly return to you for all my organization's "honoring" needs. Thank you for modeling best practices in business.
  • Mar 5, 2015
    Mar 16, 2015
    You guys Rock!!!
  • Mar 3, 2015
    Love it! Everything about the company is positive and cheerful. My only complaint would be the navigation on the website after logging in to my account. I went to My Favorites to begin my order, clicked on the first item, added it to my cart, but then there is no tab or anything to click on to return to My Favorites. I had to click on My Account and then click again on My Favorites. This doesn't make sense to me! Am I missing the "Return to Favorites" tab?
    Mar 18, 2015
  • Feb 27, 2015
    Mar 16, 2015
    The customer service representative that I spoke to was very helpful. Baud vile has always given excellent service each time I ordered.