Baudville Reviews

07/27/2014
Baudville Ratings and User Reviews. Baudville is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 193 reviews.

Baudville Rating

More About Baudville

Recent Reviews for Baudville

• Jun 27, 2014
    shipping cost too much. I normally shp around for lower shipping or free shipping.
  • Jun 26, 2014
    Wonderful company - will continue to use them.
  • Jun 23, 2014
    Was disappointed the coupon code did not work. It said expired but the code said it did not expire until 07/02/2014. Code was FB15NEW
  • Jun 20, 2014
    Would like to received coupons for free shipping and never do or any other free items would be great.
  • Jun 19, 2014
    I tried to call in my order and got somebody's voicemail. I had to re-enter my information on the website multiple times to designate the difference in billing/shipping address.
  • Jun 19, 2014
    DISAPPOINTING EXPRESS SHIPPING TIMES TO CANADA.LOVE THE STARFISH PRODUCTS!!
  • Jun 14, 2014
    We have been using Baudville products at our District 75 school in brooklyn for many years, and have decided to use it for my HS Son's school for the art teacher
  • Jun 13, 2014
    Wonder company with great quality products! Just too pricey in today's economy to spend so much to motivate and reward people.
  • Jun 13, 2014
    Site slow at times, and no way to tell once you have clicked "submit" whether anything is happening.
  • Jun 13, 2014
    I likes the chat option as I was ably to get a quantity discount
  • Jun 12, 2014
    I tried to use a coupon and it wouldn't let me, but I purchased the product anyway...............
  • Jun 12, 2014
    I teach amazing students who struggle with the ramifications of Autism. To make a difference in the lives of these students requires a true teamwork approach. At the end of the school year I go to Baudville to find the perfect way to say thank you for "Making a Difference". Thanks Baudville...your products always provide just what I am looking for!
    Jun 18, 2014
    Jun 17, 2014
    I ordered the wrong size - not realizing there were 2 sizes but a new one larger is being shipped and the customer service rep let me know I can replace the front plaque in the future if I want.
  • Jun 11, 2014
    Ease in ordering, quick and effective customer service.
  • Jun 9, 2014
    Jun 14, 2014
    The expeditious manner in which I received my order was awesome!!
  • Jun 8, 2014
    Jun 14, 2014
    I've never been disappointed with any products I've ordered from Baudville. In fact, they typically exceed my expectations!
  • Jun 3, 2014
    So far, all my purchases have been fairly simple. too many catalogs are sent to my office.
    Jun 13, 2014
    The items ordered were great. The entire team now wants one of the items and feel it is a great recognition gift. The invoicing is redundant and that may be confusing to my accounting team. Including information and pricing from a separate order on the order delivered is unnecessary. One delivery = one invoice.
  • Jun 3, 2014
    Jun 20, 2014
    My orders arrived so fast and look beautiful!! I couldn't be more pleased!!
  • Jun 2, 2014
    I know I need to upload the font that we want to use but I never saw a place or instructions to do this.
  • May 28, 2014
    Jun 13, 2014
    Excellent products, and we are always complimented on your products!