BaxterBoo.com Reviews

07/28/2014
BaxterBoo.com Ratings and User Reviews. BaxterBoo.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 874 reviews. Last rated on 07/28/2014.

BaxterBoo.com Rating

More About BaxterBoo.com

Recent Reviews for BaxterBoo.com

• Jul 28, 2014
    Order is simple, for the most part. Did have some problems "continuing to shop" but easy to figure out. The price is amazing for t-shirts; hoping for good quality as I must change shirts every day (every other for sure--Chinese Crested's)
  • Jul 28, 2014
    I cannot comment on the quality of the item purchased because, of course, I haven't received it yet. However, I have been wanting goggles for my dog and a friend recommended your site, which I had never heard of or visited before. I was pleased with the selection you offered.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    I was unsure if I was going to make this purchase. I must have sat on the same screen for a while because a customer service rep came on named Chanel. She really helped me and I was even able to get a coupon code so I ended up making the purchase I was debating on. She was wonderful!!
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Love the site. The products are great, the pictures and videos make my day.
  • Jul 27, 2014
    I LOVE ORDERING FROM THIS SITE! IT'S AMAZING :-)
  • Jul 27, 2014
    The only negative I would have to say is sizing. I have a 13 pound Jack Russell that small./medium is a great fit for, but it is not always offered. I purchased him a medium, but it is too long and he urinates on it. The small is just a wee bit tight. I have a Corgi-x, 25 lbs that the medium is a bit tight on, and I ordered him a large, which I think we will probably have the same problem with. Other than sizing, great company great products.
  • Jul 27, 2014
    It's hard to judge a company by the first order. But if all goes well I'm sure I will visit the site again when I want or need something for my pup.Thank you.
  • Jul 26, 2014
    I have been very satisfied with the items I have purchased from BaxterBoo.
  • Jul 26, 2014
    A very respectable company I believe, nice quality and great prices.
  • Jul 26, 2014
    The price keeped changing.
    Ex cel lent Site
  • Jul 26, 2014
    I did a lot of looking around online, and BaxterBoo.com seemed to have the best selection + best coupons. I'm really looking forward to receiving my order!
  • Jul 26, 2014
    Most of the product I was interested in was out of stock and you don't offer the option for "Back Order". I would have ordered several more doggie vests.
  • Jul 25, 2014
    Always good choices of what I need.Reasonable prices.Prompt Shipping!!
  • Jul 20, 2014
    Jul 26, 2014
    great quality, just didn't fit
  • Jul 19, 2014
    HAD TO PURCHASE THE HANDS FREE DOG LEASHES IN DIFFERENT COLORS AND THE EARTH ECO POOP DESPENSERS. I LOVE THOSE AND THE PRICES ARE GREAT
    Jul 27, 2014
    I LOVE EVERYTHING I PURCHASE FROM BAXTERBOO, ARRIVED DAYS AHEAD OF TIME AS ALWAYS :)EVERYTHING IS PERFECTTHE HAND WRITTEN THANK YOU, ALWAYS MAKES ME SMILEBAXTERBOO ALWAYS GETS 10 STARS FOR EVERY PURCHASE AND WELL DESERVED
  • Jul 18, 2014
    Jul 26, 2014
    I just discovered BaxterBoo. The selection and prices are great and delivery was fast. I am a customer for life ! I have already told some of my friends about BaxterBoo and will continue to do so. We will be vacationing at the beach and are sure to get many comments on the Doggles, life jackets, and boots that are dogs will be wearing :)
  • Jul 18, 2014
    Awesome and easy site to use! I'll be back!
    Jul 28, 2014
    Oh my gosh, the best experience on line shopping ever. Even the return and purchase the different size, no problem done quickly. The quality of the sweaters were just beyond ones wildest expectations.
  • Jul 14, 2014
    I received on line help. The help was with sizing the collar for my dog. I was impressed with the quality of the help. My purchase was very much influenced by the assistance from that person.
  • Jul 11, 2014
    great daily deal again, i've seen this in the stores for 4 times as muchgreat dealcustomer service is excellent as always. I just recieved 5 huge boxes of high quality items from Baxtterboo, all of which arrived within 3 days, amazing
    Jul 27, 2014
    ALWAYS PLEASED WITH MY PURCHASES FROM BAXTERBOO.REALLY THE PLACE FOR QUALITY, VALUE AND SUPER FAST SHIPPINGIF THEY HAD A STORE IN NYC, I WOULD BE THEIR EVERYDAY :)