BaxterBoo.com Reviews

06/01/2015
BaxterBoo.com Ratings and User Reviews. BaxterBoo.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 995 reviews. Last rated on 06/01/2015.

BaxterBoo.com Rating

More About BaxterBoo.com

Recent Reviews for BaxterBoo.com

• Jun 1, 2015
    I love shopping at BaxterBoo.com! Good, fun variety of clothes for my dogs. Great customer service too. I love the fact that I get a discount when my item I want is out of stock. Always makes me come back.
  • Jun 1, 2015
    Great site for pet items. Good deals and free shipping at a fairly low $ total. Quality of items good. Returns no problem.
  • Jun 1, 2015
    Love the personal touch with the videos! Also nice variety of products. I went to two different stores trying to find the items I bought here and found nothing that fit my little dog. I recommend this website to all pet owners.
  • May 31, 2015
    It is hard to say how I feel about this vendor. I have just finished my first order. I haven't received the product - don't know the quality. If that is good - then I think I have found a good source for purchasing "stuff" for my new dog. Descriptions of the product were VERY useful. It is unfortunate that so many items are "temporarily out of stock".
    Love the Sales !
  • May 31, 2015
    BaxterBoo seems to have everything I am looking for - usually at a variety of prices. Great dealing with them.
  • May 31, 2015
    There were quite a few items I was interested in that were out of stock. I did sign up to be notified when they were available. I'll see how that works out.
  • May 30, 2015
    I was excited about my second purchase from Baxter Boo because I was going to get 20% off my purchase from a coupon they sent me which was to expire on 5/30/15. I ordered my item on that date and was told that my coupon had expired. I am not a happy camper & will give much thought to future orders from this company.
    sITE VERY EASY TO USE. THANKS FOR THE DISCOUNT
  • May 30, 2015
    Unfortunately, couple of items I was interested in was out of stock.
  • May 29, 2015
    so far a good exp
  • May 29, 2015
    The clothing are surprisingly over priced
  • May 24, 2015
    It is very annoying that the join your email club and u can win $250 pops up and will not go away. It blocks information and makes traveling your site difficult.
    Jun 1, 2015
    Was very satisfied with both id tags I ordered. Was less than satisfied with website. There is a section on the top asking for email address & u can win money. Once that comes down u can't get rid of it. It wipes out the top of your site. U can't sign in or out can't see any part of the top of your site. U aren't allowed to do anything. U need to fix this ASAP!!
  • May 23, 2015
    BB has always provided me with excellent cutomer service and they offer excellent products for my little dog Indy. I will always come back to BB to buy Indy's goodies.
    excellent
  • May 22, 2015
    Not much of a choice in red for XXS. Got to have Husker Red!
  • May 21, 2015
    Everyone is very helpful whenever I need help with an order.
  • May 20, 2015
    I love the products for my little ones
    May 30, 2015
    Love this cloth for my little one
  • May 17, 2015
    Cute items, great place to find this type of halter.
    Jun 1, 2015
    I feel that the sizes of the choke proof harness ran very small. I have a Pom that weighs 11 pounds and originally ordered a medium. This size did not come close to fitting her and I had to order another one in a size large.
  • May 17, 2015
    I'm excited to get the Cooling Vest for my 11 year old pug I look through many website Cooling Vest companies and chose this one my only regret is that you don't have it in pink because everything she wears is pink it would be great to see more options and colors
    May 30, 2015
    Very pleased with entire process from on line shopping to ordering and great delivery.posted product for other dog lovers on my IG page..thanks
  • May 16, 2015
    You have fair prices and good quality pet clothing.
    May 31, 2015