BaxterBoo.com Reviews

12/18/2014
BaxterBoo.com Ratings and User Reviews. BaxterBoo.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 2123 reviews. Last rated on 12/17/2014.

BaxterBoo.com Rating

More About BaxterBoo.com

Recent Reviews for BaxterBoo.com

• Dec 17, 2014
    I like what you have for dogs. Me & My husband when are dog look nice and people say your dog is so cutie make us feel good. So you are where we will get things for our dog. There is two items I would like to get but you are out a this time, I would like this item but I need some one to talk to it is call [ ACTIVE X DOG HARNESS ] That the only thing I have question about. THANK YOU [ Ronnieriggs01@yahoo.com ]
  • Dec 17, 2014
    I love BaxterBoo. There clothes are top notch. And Paco just loves his clothes from there. There clothes are well made, they have a great return policy. The people are great. I will never shop anywhere else for Paco's clothes. Thank you BaxterBoo. P.S. My orders come really fast in the mail.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Best Doggie site ever! Always satisfied with everything from BaxterBoo and I trust them and their merchandise 100% My Baxter loves opening his presents on Christmas morning
  • Dec 17, 2014
    the website is a little cumbersome to navigate.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    I love the cloths. Sending back for credits when the fit isn't right is great.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    I had checked a few website's that I had shopped at before but didn't find anything I liked so I just went to Amazon and clicked on one of their items and it took me to the website, the only complaint I have is some of the things I liked were out of stock on all sizes and it was a waste of my time to keep having to go back and find something else, this happened quite a few times, if it was just once I could understand it.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Customer support is fantastic. I have a 2 pound, 12 year old tea cup poodle who is my service animal. I lost my hearing when she was about 4 and she took over and let's me know phone ringing, door bell, person approaching ,etc. Since Tasha is very tiny, she must stay warm in winter and away from sunburn in summer. Her wardrobe is very full of clothes from BaxterBoo. Keep up the good work.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    I love my pet, thats why i shop at baxterboo. You can feel their love for pets.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    BaxterBoo is a great company. I've never had a problem with any order or return.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    I think the products are nice and my dog enjoys playing with them Some of the prices are high.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    The best quality item that I found online was at your store.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Love this website, and everything they offer! If I were a wealthy person I would buy two of everything for my two Pugs!
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Nearly everything was sold out!!!! That was very frustrating.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Very good to work with. Excellent transactions. Received in record time.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Love this site, I will do all my shopping here....
  • Dec 17, 2014
    The only thing I don't care for: when shopping for a particular color I have to scroll throughout all the pages...it would be better if the colors for the product were all together.
  • Dec 10, 2014
    dog clothes with baseball logos are hard to find and this site haas it all! Thanks!
    Dec 17, 2014
    Great products. Very happy with purchase.
  • Dec 9, 2014
    Dec 17, 2014
    I enjoyed shopping at BaxterBoo but find that sometimes their shipping is too much. I also looked at several jackets this time and found that a lot of sizes were out of stock due to the big sale.
  • Dec 4, 2014
    It was easy
    Dec 17, 2014
    The measurements they have on line are not accurate and they only had one. The manufacturer had 3 measurements and they were different then what was on line- because I of that I didn't order correctly and I had to pay to ship it back- when it was BaxterBoo's lack of information that caused the misorder
  • Nov 28, 2014
    Dec 17, 2014
    I returned the items a day or two after receiving them. I called CS after a week and a half because I had not heard back yet. I was told to give it more time because the items needed to be received, inspected and then they would contact me and refund my card. It has now been another week to ten days any I have still not heard anything yet. I want to reorder in the correct size but need to first get a credit to the gift card I used on the original purchase. Its been a big inconvenience with zero communication on the store's part.