BaxterBoo.com Reviews

10/24/2014
BaxterBoo.com Ratings and User Reviews. BaxterBoo.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 1233 reviews. Last rated on 10/24/2014.

BaxterBoo.com Rating

More About BaxterBoo.com

Recent Reviews for BaxterBoo.com

• Oct 24, 2014
    looking forward to seeing the polo shirt i just ordered for my puggle.
  • Oct 24, 2014
    First time buyer. Found this website to be most helpful. Loved how easy it was to order and it has an "AWESOME" ARRAY OF PRODUCTS...!! I will DEFINITELY be ordering again off the BaxterBoo website..!!
  • Oct 24, 2014
    I am so glad I found Baxterboo, com. It is an awesome place to shop for my pet! Plus, I just enjoy looking at the site and see all the new things that are available.
  • Oct 24, 2014
    loved the cute doggie dress I got
  • Oct 24, 2014
    Great website and very affordable!
  • Oct 24, 2014
    Your prices are very good and so are your sales. I recommend you to everyone I know who has pets and I will continue to use your site.
  • Oct 24, 2014
    Need to be able to filter out items that are out-of-stock. Items that are labled coming soon need more information, such as approx date of availability.
  • Oct 24, 2014
    My problem was there was a sale then when order placed the prices changed, felt that is false advertising via email and what it stated on the site. Also had discount cards that was sent to me by BB and was not honored and it had not expired and was not being used with any other coupon, but for sale items. It was even verified by customer service as well as supervisor but they could not fix or honor it, They
  • Oct 24, 2014
    free shipping should be available during the holiday season.
  • Oct 24, 2014
    Website is slow and difficult at times.
  • Oct 24, 2014
    Great experience, customer service very helpful and pleasant. Beautiful items for my dog.
    nice variety of items
  • Oct 24, 2014
    I love BaxterBoo and will continue to buy from them.
  • Oct 24, 2014
    I love free shipping! Keep going with that.
  • Oct 24, 2014
    I am an artist, designer, printmaker and print on apparel. Do you offer wholesale accounts? My email is paulcarp@comcadst.net
  • Oct 24, 2014
    great selections! great prices! hope I won`t have to see how good the return policy is...
  • Oct 24, 2014
    My friend just gave me the link
  • Oct 24, 2014
    love the pet products as I have a toy poodle
  • Oct 11, 2014
    Love the website! You offer a great selection and the invoice is always personalized w/ a hand written TY! Love this!
    Oct 24, 2014
    I love Baxter Boo! And I really love the personalization for every order.. A hand written thank you! Thank You Baxter Boo for keeping my 3 fur babies happy pups!
  • Oct 8, 2014
    Love baxterboo.com. I have been buying clothes for all my poms for about 2years with this site. Excellent service and products. Great prices and awesome coupon codes for free shipping and discounts. We love you baxterboo. Thank you for everything!!!
    Oct 24, 2014
    I LOVE BAXTER BOO!! My pommy always looks amazing in the gear I get. Thanks for continuing to offer great products.