BaxterBoo.com Reviews

11/27/2014
BaxterBoo.com Ratings and User Reviews. BaxterBoo.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 1763 reviews.

BaxterBoo.com Rating

More About BaxterBoo.com

Recent Reviews for BaxterBoo.com

• Nov 26, 2014
    Great site-Unique puppy clothes and accessories!! Great deals and service!
  • Nov 26, 2014
    I feel it was wrong that my promo code did not word. Said it expered. When it says first time users 25% off
  • Nov 26, 2014
    very friendly associate, even sent me a very nice selection to pick from made it easy
  • Nov 26, 2014
    I love this site! The best place for t-shirts for my dogs.
  • Nov 26, 2014
    I'm dissappointed by the lack of availability but at least I get a notice when item is available, but then I have to pay for shipping. Shipping should be free no matter what the total cost.
  • Nov 26, 2014
    Need more affordable pricing.
  • Nov 26, 2014
    Sizes vary every time I order. Sometimes too big, sometimes too small.
  • Nov 26, 2014
    Didn't like survey at end........
    best website ever!
  • Nov 26, 2014
    Baxterboo is an excellent site for quality items for your pet. I cannot attest to their ease of returns as everything so far has been absolutely perfect! Their sizing charts are extremely accurate and should be read thoroughly before placing an order. If you are careful in measuring your pet you should have no problems. Their communication is excellent and the shipment and delivery is super fast. I hope you will enjoy their service as much as Bailey and I have.
  • Nov 26, 2014
    This item was a super great deal and I LOVE the free shipping offer. Also I think the ability to request notification of items that return to stock is fantastic.
  • Nov 26, 2014
    The products offered are of good quality. The regular prices are a bit higher than some of the stores I see the same articles in.
  • Nov 26, 2014
    I have ordered several item from BaxterBoo.com and it has always been a stress free experience. Questions are answered promptly and staff members are friendly. BaxterBoo has a phenomenal collection of pet items--all of which are high quality and reasonably priced. I highly recommend
  • Nov 26, 2014
    I enjoy buying for my dogs on this site.
  • Nov 26, 2014
    I have ordered several products from BaxterBoo.com. I have never had any problem and the selection is phenomenal. I highly recommend BaxterBoo.
  • Nov 4, 2014
    Nov 26, 2014
    Our Kita eagerly awaits her deliveries because she knows what's inside: good, quality products that she loves!