BaxterBoo.com Reviews

10/23/2014
BaxterBoo.com Ratings and User Reviews. BaxterBoo.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 1195 reviews.

BaxterBoo.com Rating

More About BaxterBoo.com

Recent Reviews for BaxterBoo.com

• Oct 20, 2014
    It would be nice if Hurrta jackets had their own search option.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    Fast Shipping should be free when spending hundreds of dollars. I spent close to 300 dollars and have no idea when I will receive my order.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    Luvvvvvvv BaxterBoo. com. Newsletters are interesting, creative, current to the Times and offer great incentives, (i.e. discounts). Enjoy the reminders and offers to " Come Back and Visit Site." The marketing material, emails and website are very welcoming, uplifting and extremely customer satisfaction oriented. BaxterBoo has always given me a lovely, friendly, caring and likeable vibe. And my baby, (my MinPin, Dede), loves her fashion forward, comfy, very well made and functional clothing, footwear, sleep wear, leisure wear and more items. I tried another site once and was completely dissatisfied. BaxterBoo Rocks 😉 Thank You. Kelly Green Ms.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    Awaiting the goods ordered, going to judge the site by the expediency of the delivery.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    I got the cutest costume for my brother's yorkie in 2013. Also bought a few other little Halloween extras...loved the choices! This year got a little something for Angel (yorkie) and my neighbors beautiful and sweet Pit Bull/Boxer mix named Melody. Not sure she'll go for the wig, but it's worth a try...for the laugh if nothing else! Overall, I enjoy your website.
    Good prices and products
  • Oct 19, 2014
    quick and easy... very good prices... First time ordering here... if items arrive as stated you will have a new customer...
  • Oct 19, 2014
    Your shipment prices are to high hopeful it will get better
  • Oct 19, 2014
    love the variety of products available.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    great website, great sales, high end fashion and quality items
    Great merchandise. Great deals
  • Oct 19, 2014
    unless this survey takes much longer I like the new customer discount enough to come back again
  • Oct 19, 2014
    Love the variety of the site, just wish you offered more in large dog sizes as its difficult to find items that will fit a Great Dane.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    Sent wrong size even though invoice had right size. People error
  • Oct 15, 2014
    Love Baxter Boo! All the lovable pups and cute products are awesome!
    Oct 19, 2014
    Love it! Fun site for dog lovers!!
  • Oct 10, 2014
    One of the best sites for my dogs items that I have found so far - I spend a fair amount on my baby girl, Thumbelina Athena, and this site just thrilled me! I will definitely be back and I will also pass the link on to as many of my friends as possible who I know have pets! Thanks for such a wonderful experience!
    Oct 19, 2014
  • Oct 10, 2014
    Love it!!,
    Oct 20, 2014
    Perfect size and my doggy was a success at the pet festival. Thank you guys.
  • Oct 5, 2014
    NA
    Oct 20, 2014
    I feel that the item I returned was mis marked as to size. However, that is something I cannot prove.
  • Oct 3, 2014
    Oct 20, 2014
    Great company, great products, and great service!