BaxterBoo.com Reviews

02/13/2016
BaxterBoo.com Ratings and User Reviews. BaxterBoo.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 1653 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - BaxterBoo.com

2015 Winner

BaxterBoo.com Rating

More About BaxterBoo.com

Recent Reviews for BaxterBoo.com

• Jan 5, 2016
    Great customer service I received an email with promo code that telling me it was expired when I attempted to apply it. When I called customer service the service rep was able to give me an addition 5% off (my email offered 10%) for a total of 15% off my purchase and I was able to request free shipping. The service was fantastic! Thanks!!!
  • Jan 5, 2016
    I love your web site. This is not my first order. Your prices are good and your variety, especially in harnesses is great.
  • Jan 5, 2016
    Best Doggie resource on WWW. Love it!
  • Jan 5, 2016
    I liked that I was provided with good sizing information. I actually had been on another site but didn't order as sizing info wasn't clear. I then found Baxter boo and was very pleased. Cute selections.
  • Jan 5, 2016
    I have purchased many coats and harnesses over the years for my dogs. I find the products to be of high quality and very attactive. I always have the best dressed dogs. Always receive compliments wherever we go.
  • Jan 5, 2016
    It is wonderful to have the chat feature on the site, but if you have a question they should actually be available to answer it rather than ask you to hold and then never get back to you.
  • Jan 4, 2016
    not really got to see what I think of the clothing first....,.
  • Jan 4, 2016
    Love the site, but you NEVER have the sizes I want in stock!! I see what I want, go to order, and out of stock. Have toy dogs, and you're always sold out :(
  • Jan 4, 2016
    if an item is out of stock during a sale such as today when i wanted to purchase the bungee coupler recommended to go with the harness, the backorder should be available at the same discount as today's sale rather than the much less 10% discount you offer.
  • Jan 4, 2016
    The banner said 25% off to new customers. I am a new customer, I inserted code, but I did not receive the discount.
  • Jan 4, 2016
    Very pleased with all I have ordered on line with BaxterBoo, BUT, you are always either close to being our of stock on your large bags of Greenies or have an extremely low quantity...very frustrating.
  • Dec 29, 2015
    The program froze at different times.
  • Dec 28, 2015
    I love BaxterBoo, I recommend them all the time. I have been very happy with every item I have received and the order comes very fast.
    Jan 4, 2016
  • Dec 27, 2015
    I'm glad to find dog jackets that don't have velcro closures! :)
  • Dec 27, 2015
    Jan 5, 2016
    When shopping for my Morkie I always go to BaxterBoo first! Super fast shipping and a great product selection.
  • Dec 22, 2015
    I have bought several items from them. Always satisfied
    Jan 5, 2016
    I received damaged goods and still am contacting customer service to resolve this issue. My next step is to contact my charge company.
  • Dec 20, 2015
    Jan 4, 2016
    My order was promised to arrive on Christmas Eve and it didn't. I received the order on 12/26 to late for a Christmas present. I would have never ordered if I knew it wasn't going to arrive on time.
  • Dec 20, 2015
  • Dec 18, 2015
    First time buying from you .my dog just had eye surgery from a piece of plant. It was deep. Scary for me, tramatic for him. . And expensive. So once hes healed goggles are going on. Thank you and looking forward to getting them
    Jan 5, 2016
    I love the looks and quality of products.hopin wolfboy feels the same way. he had eye surgery from plant piece got pushed in there,prob hangin out window.now safety belt and doggles should hav us riding for another 10 years. safer than ever thanks baxterboo!
  • Dec 6, 2015
    Baxter Boo offers a great selection of items.
    Jan 5, 2016
    ,The Military Dog jacket is perfect! It is made extremely well, fully lined & the detachable hood is a great idea.