BaxterBoo.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

BaxterBoo.com Reviews

02/19/2017
BaxterBoo.com Ratings and User Reviews. BaxterBoo.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 1757 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - BaxterBoo.com

2015 Winner

BaxterBoo.com Rating

More About BaxterBoo.com

Recent Reviews for BaxterBoo.com

• Jan 06, 2017
    I would feel more comfortable Sharing comments about BaxterBoo.com as soon as I receive my order.Thank you.
  • Dec 25, 2016
    Jan 06, 2017
    The delivery takes too long. You are not nearly competitive in this space. Also, not being able to apply multiple coupons/ For example, I had a discount card from my previous order but I couldn't combine it with the web offer of free shipping!! Very frustrating. Usually shipping is free anyway- see Chewy.com, amazon prime, etc.
  • Dec 25, 2016
    I had some trouble getting my cc info accepted correctly
    Jan 06, 2017
    My dog's sweater is absolutely adorable! It fits well, is well made and he looks quite handsome!
  • Dec 12, 2016
    Jan 05, 2017
    The company has a lot of product. The problem I am having is that I have needed non slip socks for my dog and have ordered three different XL products and they are all sized differently. I sent one order back and this one is headed back too. I'm just bummed I can't find a product that will work.
  • Jan 05, 2017
    unique online shop, very cute with great selection.
  • Jan 05, 2017
    MY only issue is you are always sold out of items I want to purchase
  • Jan 05, 2017
    This online store is so cute. I love the variety of colors and brands. You can literally get anything here and I'm obsessed. Amazing prices too!
  • Jan 05, 2017
    It's difficult to rate the business and quality when I haven't received the product yet.
  • Dec 17, 2016
    Jan 05, 2017
    We've purchased clothing four times and have been totally satisfied with the quality,pricing,and service.
  • Jan 05, 2017
    Hope it works out didn't catch all the sales early enough I need harness and leashes next!
    LIKE IT
  • Jan 05, 2017
    The item you tell us to use to measure needs to have a caption under it saying it is not to scale.
  • Jan 05, 2017
    I really appreciate how inexpensive your products compared to other dog apparel sites. My only recommendation would design your site so the customer can be more selective in their search. By this I mean, sizes, colors, etc.
  • Jan 05, 2017
    I love the clothing for my dog that I have ordered from BaxterBoo. Also this company is great to deal with. I had ordered some items that didn't fit due to my mistake and they quickly gave me a gift certificate which I used to order again.
  • Jan 05, 2017
    Wow! What great prices and love that you are in the US and just a little ways away from me. I'll be back!
  • Jan 05, 2017
    you were out of one of the items that I requested.
    FABULOUS!!
  • Dec 27, 2016
    I found the sizing information by the dog clothing manufacturers to be extremely confusing for both shirts, and socks. The sizing descriptions for XXS-XXL by one brand is completely different from others when the measurements are examined. One listing for Length, Chest(most important), and Neck will be different than a different brand for a particular size. Measurements for sock sizes are similarly confusing. I ordered a small shirt for my Shi-Tzu, but had to return it. I then ordered a medium in a different style from a different brand and had to return it as it was too large. This time I carefully re-measured my dog and attempted to apply that info to my shopping. I spent over 3 hours shopping for the purchases made, hoping to avoid having to make any further returns While I like the product quality and prices, the number of product offerings is overwhelming and somewhat difficult to navigate through. I do not know what the solution to the sizings problem might be, other than encouraging the manufacturers to develop a more standard or uniform product sizing scheme..
    Previously submitted
  • Jan 05, 2017
    I found this site to have a great selection of colors and sizes for all 3 of my dogs. Perfect for ordering cold weather clothes for them! Easy to use site.