BaxterBoo.com Reviews

12/06/2016
BaxterBoo.com Ratings and User Reviews. BaxterBoo.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 1468 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - BaxterBoo.com

2015 Winner

BaxterBoo.com Rating

More About BaxterBoo.com

Recent Reviews for BaxterBoo.com

• Nov 12, 2016
    Cart doesn't save items consistency. I have had to re- add items. Was discouraging and prevented me from purchasing a few times.
  • Nov 12, 2016
    I love Baxter Boo, cutest dog clothes for great prices. I've been purchasing from this website for years. My little black poodle has a full wardrobe.
  • Nov 12, 2016
    They had a sweater that had legs on it. My boy gers cold real easy so does my brothers little dog.
    happy so far
  • Nov 12, 2016
    Can t answer this question until receive product then can evaluate worthiness. Also thought shipping charges for such a small pkg. to me over the top.
  • Nov 12, 2016
    I enjoyed shopping for my fur baby with ease.
  • Nov 11, 2016
    This is a very comprehensive website for pet purchases
  • Nov 11, 2016
    I went on two sites looking for a harness for my teacup, we've purchased so many that don't fit I stopped counting. I'm hoping this is the one !
    I like the products at Baxter Boo and always find the thins I want/need
  • Nov 11, 2016
    Thank you looking forward to our shirts for our baby
  • Nov 11, 2016
    I have been very pleased with the halters I've purchased in the past. They are good of god quality and fit better than other ones I've bought.
  • Nov 11, 2016
    I love ordering from this site.. The ordering is easy as is the shopping and items are delivered in a timely manner. I just found out that i also had a gift certicate when going on my account and was pleasenty surprised that I had accumalted Buzz Bucks.
  • Nov 3, 2016
    Nov 12, 2016
    I love Baxterboo!!! They have such an awesome selection of good quality dog clothes at reasonable prices!!! The only complaint I have is sometimes the items I would love to order are discontinued. :(
  • Nov 2, 2016
    good store
    Nov 11, 2016
    i'm happy with my what i bought and will use them again
  • Nov 2, 2016
    You have the best products and the best prices
  • Nov 1, 2016
    Nov 12, 2016
    Returned only do to coat being too long. Was not do to service received by Baxter. I have already reordered a coat in a size down.
  • Oct 31, 2016
    The website did not work well on my Ipad. Had to switch to lapop.
  • Oct 31, 2016
    I am excited to have found a page that has great options for clothes for my pupp, I usually use Chewys, but they do not have clothes, so I am excited to find fuctional outerwear for my dog.
  • Oct 30, 2016
    i like the merchandise and sale items.
  • Oct 27, 2016
    This is my second order due to the fact that BaxterBoo DOES NOT do exchanges. I will have to return the 2 shirts that did not fit. Your size charts measurements on Barking Basics were wrong for 2 of my 3 dogs. I am hoping this order is better. I think it is ridiculous to charge several dollars difference for small dog clothes from a small to a extra-large! I have 3 Shih-tzus in 3 sizes and should not have a different price on each size for the shirts. The sale price shown on some items is one price for the XS, but goes up for every size! The harnesses were the same price in all sizes. I sew and one to two inches does not cost that much more. The selection offered was amazing, some prices are high, customer service seems to be better than most. My order showed up right on time. I do like to get free shipping with a specific amount spent.
    Nov 12, 2016
    Two of the 4 dog shirts did not fit or fit into the size range stated on the description. I reordered 2 items. The blue shirt was originally an XL according to the size chart-it was twice the size of my dog. When I reorder the same shirt in a L, his head would not fit in it!! I ordered 3 other XL for this dog according to the description chart & all 3 fit. They need to measure the items rather than apply the same chart to all brands. I don't like the fact they don't offer exchanges, only returns. You loose your discount if you have to order again.