BaxterBoo.com Reviews

04/24/2015
BaxterBoo.com Ratings and User Reviews. BaxterBoo.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 1261 reviews.

BaxterBoo.com Rating

More About BaxterBoo.com

Recent Reviews for BaxterBoo.com

• Mar 6, 2015
    Easy to use website with a wide selection of products!
  • Mar 6, 2015
    I love all your products, your customer service and your wonderful web site. It is so funny and has so many great products. Anytime I call for assistance I always get great people to help me on line. Just today, Herbette helped me with a problem with my credit card as it changed expiration dates. She was quite helpful and made the order process helpful and fun. Keep up the great company! Paws up for BaxterBOOOOOOO
  • Mar 5, 2015
    My first purchase was great. I am very happy with the merchandise (just ordered 3 more) and super quick shipping. Will be sure to recommend to friends and family!!
  • Mar 5, 2015
    love the site! need bigger sizes in most things for girl dogs. but other than that it was an amazing experiance
  • Mar 5, 2015
    My order came quickly and the products are high quality and true to size.
  • Mar 5, 2015
    Thanks for the first time customer 25% discount.
  • Mar 5, 2015
    SUGGESTION: PLACE PAYPAL IN YOUR PAYMENT SECTION......AND YOUR 'FREE SHIPPING' IS NOT FREE......SO WHY SAY THAT IT IS
  • Mar 5, 2015
    My paw friends are very happy with their new toys!! Thanks for the quick shipment🐾🐾💕
  • Mar 5, 2015
    I wish some of the cute dresses came in larger sizes but that's not Baxterboo's fault. Thanks for the cute overload!
  • Mar 5, 2015
    I wish it had free shipping with no minimum of 50. I spend a lot of money on this business and I'm very loyal to it. However I tend to spend more money if there is free shipping. Hundreds of dollars more!
  • Mar 4, 2015
    the little dresses are just darling....wish I could get more but since I'm retired I am on a fixed income. The quality of the clothes is very nice and I love the humor that is injected into different places!!
  • Mar 4, 2015
    thank you for the new friend sale!!
  • Mar 4, 2015
    Great selection of dog coats. Good discount and free shipping.
  • Feb 25, 2015
    Mar 5, 2015
    Amazing service from Baxter Boo! Recv'd my order in record time and absolutely LOVE the pink t-shirt and especially the motorcycle jacket which was such great quality and AWESOME!!!
  • Feb 25, 2015
    Mar 5, 2015
    Baxter is a great company to work with. If they don't know something, they find out. I appreciate their kindness and willingness to help customers. I don't like the fact that they sell out or are temporaily out of stock. They must have a ton of business.
  • Feb 22, 2015
    You have a nice variety at fair prices, only sorry to find the training leash sold out.
    Mar 5, 2015
    Hard to find a dog coat without velcro, I found exactly what I was looking for at a very reasonable price. Freight was a little high but I got what I wanted so thats ok.
  • Feb 20, 2015
    Info requested is to early in the order process. Need to get items forst to see if they are correct.
    Mar 5, 2015
    Sweaters purchased for dogs were not well fitting at all. Have three full size boxers, 90 lbs each and the sweaters just had no shape and would not conform to their bodies. Very sloppy looking.
  • Feb 19, 2015
    Best selection of harnesses
    Mar 6, 2015
    Love these harnesses
  • Feb 19, 2015
    Ordering was easy, but having a $10.00 shipping fee be the least expensive option made my experience go from pleasant to less than pleasant. I would suggest a cheaper shipping option, I gladly would have waited an extra few days to have it delivered.
    Mar 6, 2015