BaxterBoo.com Reviews

06/02/2015
BaxterBoo.com Ratings and User Reviews. BaxterBoo.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 983 reviews.

BaxterBoo.com Rating

More About BaxterBoo.com

Recent Reviews for BaxterBoo.com

• Apr 1, 2015
    They are always out of everything and I never get a message that it is back in stock, I find it a royal pain.
  • Mar 31, 2015
    There is nothing like cool like this in my neck of the woods. I better be careful though, my pups might be mistaken 4 Easter Eggs in their colorful ombré harnesses!
  • Mar 31, 2015
    A friend suggested your site for a harness for my maltipoo. I got one last month and love it. Decided to get another and a seat belt holder. I like your site and so far the products...
  • Mar 31, 2015
    the size small coat that i bought was definitely was not priced correctly. I bought a medium that was $21 and the small was priced at $43 - same coat It was after hours so I couldn't call to have you make the adjustment. I will call in the morning.
  • Mar 31, 2015
    Excellent shopping experience! Nice selection and great sale prices along with coupon discounts. Greatly appreciate the selection and prices, they allow us to pamper and spoil Streak the French bulldog! Customer service is always friendly and adds a personal touch to all of our orders.
  • Mar 31, 2015
    Very enjoyable site for pet needs. I have a yorkie and thought the clothing selection was excellent for what i was looking for! Thanks BaxterBoo!
  • Mar 31, 2015
    Wish the items that are "temporaily out of stock" would be placed as part of the order so I would have them at the same price that I would have them if placed on this order.
  • Mar 31, 2015
    Love this sight, great variety, great prices, fast delivery. Can always find something I "need"
  • Mar 31, 2015
    They had instructions for measuring all these areas, but not heads, and I was ordering a hat. It was sort of annoying to be told to check their sizing only to have no actual measurements listed but x-small to x-large, but then not actually say what that means in inches or centimeters.
  • Mar 31, 2015
    Love this company and love their sales!!!
  • Mar 30, 2015
    I have never shopped here before but the discount and great prices were what enticed me to make a purchase.
  • Mar 30, 2015
    Baxterboo has a nice seletion and quality brands with lots of selection. The exchange process used to be 90 days but I think now it is 365. Sizing can be a problem at times and it wasn't easy to return or exchange.
    I love baxterBoo
  • Mar 23, 2015
    A friends girlfriend gave him this harness for his two small terriers. I wanted one for my new rescue terrier but he didn't know where she got them from. Doing a search I found your website and the harness I was looking for.
    Apr 1, 2015
    couldn't find the Velcro close harness I wanted on any other site I checked. Was happy to find it at BaxterBoo and for a reasonable cost.
  • Mar 22, 2015
    Baxterboo made Delilah and my day, because the ordering process and promo coupon code were excellante'! I can't wait to see Delilah wearing her new PJs!
  • Mar 20, 2015
    So happy to have found BaxterBoo. Great items and variety. Great prices. Great service.
    Apr 1, 2015
    I recommend BaxterBoo all the time. I'm so happy to have stumbled onto this site.
  • Mar 19, 2015
    Good variety of items. Please give some indications when sold out items are expecting in on your website thanks
  • Mar 16, 2015
    Love the products at Baxter Boo and the special discounts
    Mar 31, 2015
    interesting and unusual products.
  • Feb 18, 2015
    Some of the prices were unbelievable, and the coupon code for free shipping was great. I just ordered the product, so I haven't received it yet. If the product is as good as the website then I'm sure my pup and I will be happy.