Bayho.com Reviews

08/30/2016
Bayho.com Ratings and User Reviews. Bayho.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 101 reviews. Last rated on 08/24/2016.
Circle of Excellence - Bayho.com

2015 Platinum

Bayho.com Rating

More About Bayho.com

Recent Reviews for Bayho.com

• Aug 24, 2016
    After reading the reviews online, I ordered four of the special Vitrexx Bio. Christine was very responsive to my emails and provided excellent guidance on selecting the best vitamins for my needs. The order was shipped immediately and arrived on schedule. They arrived in perfect shape and were easy to use.
  • Aug 24, 2016
    Overall I couldn't be happier with the seats or the service Paula provides. I recommend these vitamins without reservation for anyone looking for improving your health. Really like the quality of metagenics supplements.
  • Aug 19, 2016
    I am now a devout customer of Bayho Vitamins. There prices are fantastic and the 4 bottles of vitamins that I ordered were delivered fast and in perfect condition.
  • Aug 19, 2016
    One pleasant supplement company to deal with. Their customer service is excellent and you get more for your money than other site. Bought a new bottle and it was delivered in 3 days for free shipping. A+ Firm.
  • Aug 19, 2016
    Jason and the company are always a pleasure to deal with. I have purchased with Bayho Vitamins 2 + times, and its always a great experience. I have recommended Bayho to friends and will continue to do so! Good Job!
  • Aug 17, 2016
    I've placed two orders within one month and am extremely impressed. Lowest prices I've found and good service. Top notch! Thanks so much. You carry all the vitamins that I want.
  • Aug 17, 2016
    Just received my order after 7 days. Very fast considering it was shipped via US mail and Canada Post.Thank you Pepper, Canada.
  • Aug 6, 2016
    Super clean health supplement website, quick and easy checkout and shipping is fast. I placed an order at 10:30pm Tuesday and it arrived by 11am Friday. I've been a customer for years. Great selection, good prices! Can't wait for my chance to visit the store in person.
  • Aug 6, 2016
    Communication was smooth and fast. I'm really very satisfied I made the order with Bayho and will definitely come back when I need an upgrade of my supplements.
  • Aug 6, 2016
    When a defect was found bayho staff contact manufacturer to confirm problem and ship me a replacement for a support session and made sure to deliver a new bottle for a defected products ASAP.
  • Aug 6, 2016
    Great working with Joshua! Will be ordering again soon!
  • Aug 2, 2016
    If your looking for a great deal on progena and priority one vitamins this company has them in stock with free shipping all the time. thanks a lot.
  • Feb 18, 2016
    Well made vitamins for my sons. Easy to swallow and they taste well, this is a large bottle and will last a while before my next order.
    Aug 6, 2016
    Super nice company, will do business again with them, you have all the brands I want. One of the best vitamins store online. Millions thanks.
  • Jan 12, 2016
    Nice, didn't take too long to arrive.
    Aug 6, 2016
    Bayho carries the best vitamin I've found. More expensive than the cheap stuff floating around Ebay, but much higher quality and better taste. The free shipping option is fantastic. Very fast USPS shipping and good customer service as well.
  • Jan 11, 2016
    It was quick and easy. Thanks
    Aug 2, 2016
    Turns out they didn't have my pre order in stock. They quickly called to inform me of that matter and sent a similiar brand new bottle for the same price. Definitely will give my future business to them.
  • Dec 22, 2015
    Fast shipping. Great product! I love Bayho Supplements. Their order is well-pack, professional and delivered on time!”
  • Dec 14, 2015
    Amigo, These guys deliver quality products. every. single. time! Thanks, fellas!
  • Dec 10, 2015
    Worked with Bayho.com for first time. Fastest service imaginable. Loved the quick edit review order and the option to have the vitamins to ship later after I am back from vacation.
    Aug 17, 2016
    One pleasant company to deal with. Their customer service is excellent and you get more for your money than other stores. Bought a new order and it was at my door in 3 days and included extras that other companies charge for.
  • Dec 2, 2015
    Site has good selection and is fast loading, easy to use website no problems, checkout is a breeze.
    Aug 2, 2016
    It looks as good as the Hearts and Arrows Vitamins I had been pricing previously but at a small fraction of the price. this taste is a special class from start to finish. I highly recommend them. Tim is a straight shooter and works to provide the best solution for you, not what leads to a bigger sale. He did everything he promised and his communication was great. Good Job!
  • Oct 28, 2015
    Bayho vitamin is easy to get a hold, helpful and fast! One of the best vitamin store online. Thanks.
    Aug 24, 2016
    Bottom line is these are great supplement herbs and Richard's service even waaaay after the sale is great! You can definitely feel comfortable buying from his company.