Bayho.com Reviews

07/31/2014
Bayho.com Ratings and User Reviews. Bayho.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 228 reviews. Last rated on 07/31/2014.

Bayho.com Rating

More About Bayho.com

Recent Reviews for Bayho.com

• Jul 31, 2014
    It was wonderful. I have one of those vitamins and I love it. I wanted another one from the same brand, and I only found it with this site. Great selection, and tell everybody about it.
  • Jul 31, 2014
    No problems; met all my expectations. Ordered online, package delivered in 4 days. The price is okay, reasonable but far from the best. Free shipping make it up for a good deal.
  • Jul 31, 2014
    Perfect transaction. product as described. thank you! Order arrived quick and the vitamins are excellent. Very pleased. Will shop with Bayho.com again very soon. Susan Moore
  • Jul 31, 2014
    My order came fast and I can't wait to use my new vitamin! But I wish that with every purchase came a new coupon code for your next purchase. Awesome service good supplements.
  • Jul 31, 2014
    I got a skin toner for my wife and it was beautiful for the price. shipping is free. the RegeneC C-Toner 4 oz is highly recommended by her friends. Good to find it at Bayho store.
  • Jul 31, 2014
    Product is fantastic. The process was easy and fast. Great communication from start to finish; I knew where my vitamin order was and that it would be delivered on time. In fact, just a little early. All great! Keep up the outstanding customer service.
  • Jul 31, 2014
    It is a great store! Customer service helped me to solve my credit card problems and I could buy my product! Price is good, shipping is free as well. Thank you, Bayho Staff
  • Jul 31, 2014
    Communication is easy over both phone and email. Shipping is fast! No problems, everything is convenient. My past experiences til now are great. I barely started shopping with them, but I've been happy with my products. Will be back soon!
  • Jul 31, 2014
    Bayho always has what I need! Been ordering from them for quite some time. Goin on 3 years now. I'm very pleased with the quality of these products. Shipping is quick. Great business. Thanks Bayho.
  • Jul 31, 2014
    So many great products on Bayho. Everything I order is great quality and effective. I get my products delivered to my mailbox fast. Keep up the great service Bayho.
  • Jul 31, 2014
    I have been a customer to Bayho for a year. I always get my order with no delay. Package comes well put together. Great experiences each time I purchase. I was referred from a friend. Always pleased and never disappointed.
  • Jul 31, 2014
    I order from bayho occasionally, and I have always receive good business with them. My items come fast and I never have any issues. Great deals and better than most places.
  • Jul 31, 2014
    Prices here are better then most places. Many choices to pick from. So many brand Bayho carries. Orders ship out free. The service is great. Keep up the great deals!
  • Jul 31, 2014
    I am a returning customer. Dealing with bayho I can never go wrong. Many products to choose from, low prices and free shipping. Browsing on their website is easy. Placing an order is simple.
  • Jul 31, 2014
    1st timer here! Bayho has a lot of stuff to choose from. It was easy to narrow down what I was going to get with all the categories and brands. I ordered some multivitamins. Now just waiting to receive them.
  • Jul 31, 2014
    It's great to shop on bayho. So simple to browse and find stuff on here. They carry a lot of supplements and have many deals. Placing an order is easy. Come try them out if you haven't already.
  • Jul 31, 2014
    I am a long term customer to Bayho. I've been purchasing from them for about 5 years now. They do a really good job. I have never had any problems. By that being said, I continue to buy from them. I highly recommended Bayho.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    Customer service at Bayho is excellent!! Cannot say enough about how helpful they were on a last minute order. Always get what I ordered at a great deal, and if I order the wrong thing, they've always gladly taken it back with restocking fee, and I pay the shipping to ship back item. Reasonable.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    Awesome experience. My second time buying and this time was a lot quicker. A great overall experience. Quick turn around
  • Jul 30, 2014
    "I have ordered from Bayho in the past and have yet to be disappointed. Keep up the great service! Great inventory and all vitamins are with free shipping. Thanks.