10/12/2015 Ratings and User Reviews. is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 139 reviews. Last rated on 10/12/2015.
Circle of Excellence -

2015 Platinum

1 years Rating

More About

Recent Reviews for

• Oct 12, 2015
    The checking out process isn't clean and easy for novice computer users. I would recommend cleaning it up and making less pages instead of the five point process you have.
  • Oct 9, 2015
    I pulled the trigger too quickly on a recent purchase so I contacted Bayho support. They reversed the purchase within a couple of hours - no questions asked! I can't wait to shop there again!
  • Oct 8, 2015
    They usually answer me in a day and at the most in my experience 2 days. Received everything that was ordered, it takes a bit longer than Bayho but the prices are just so much cheaper I donot mind the little extra wait.
  • Oct 8, 2015
    Beside that, the problems I had with some vitamins, they answered super quickly and gave me solutions. So I'm very pleased.
  • Oct 7, 2015
    The website was a little ugly. And I don't even know what Bayho sells.
  • Oct 7, 2015
    Fast service with great prices!!! Will come back again. Good store, Order arrived on time and I loved it. Thank you!
  • Oct 7, 2015
    I've been buying vitamins from Bayho since 2014 every single order has been perfect. Thanks 100% Satisfied Customer from the Great State of Florida.
  • Oct 7, 2015
    Was very satisfied with service: quick delivery, support. Ordered here many vitamins three times. But remember: it is important to spend some time to find the supplement you needed.
  • Oct 6, 2015
    Nice customer service and quick, I made a mistake with wrong order, and to order an other brands but they was nice enought to refund me the first one.
  • Oct 5, 2015
    Shipping went out the next business day and was supplied with a Fedex tracking number in a direct email from the shipping department themselves. No automated mess and an actual person to talk to if my order messes up in transit.
  • Oct 4, 2015
    They did not indicate how long delivery will take. How long it takes to recieve this product will determine if I become a repeat customer.
  • Oct 2, 2015
    I had a very good experience working with Bayho Vitamin Products, specifically Alta. When I needed to make a large order with little time, another company said they may or may not be able to fill some of the order, that they would get back to back to me in the next day or two, and that I should order sooner next time. No a problem with Bayho, always have what I need in large quantity, ready to ship next day. Thanks a lot.
  • Jun 7, 2015
    I've been shopping in Bayho since 2013. I always find great brands of vitamins at economic prices, free shipping. Totally recommended.
    Oct 9, 2015
    They don't play dumb, when you got a problem. I received a lot of vitamins from them, I think, they are one of the best store, their prices are lower than usual however. If you wanna go for sure, you can try them, but only pay with Paypal. You never know something may go wrong.
  • Jun 7, 2015
    Bayho has been a great experience for us. Will recommend others to use it to get a great deal!
    Oct 8, 2015
  • Jun 6, 2015
    I am very pleased with the customer service, a wide range of professional vitamins, ease of ordering and holiday discounts. To receive the discount, follow the link and register on the site. Overall I highly recommend to everyone!
    Oct 7, 2015
    Very happy with Bayho. 50 something bucks for an excellent vitamins in 5 days. They didn't have the size I want, so I got a bigger bottle for more saving. Very easy shopping experience. Never change.
  • Jun 6, 2015
    Been buying from Bayho for over 5 years. Top quality supplements and fast free shipping, great service. Customer support is THE BEST.
    Oct 1, 2015
    The envelope was in good shape, Everything came in one piece. I will order from them again. I ordered the Smokeless Herbal system. Just have to figure out how it works.
  • Jun 1, 2015
    Great experience! Customer service via chat was friendly and answered all my questions. I ordered standard freeshipping and received vitamins in 3 days later! Great second experience with Bayho. I am very happy with their service both times.
    Oct 9, 2015
    Arrived days earlier than target date, which was fantastic. New vitamins is working perfectly on my health. Very happy with service and purchase!
  • Jun 1, 2015
    I really like the efficiency, timeliness, and followup from staff for my supplement order! The ease to make corrections is great. This is my second order and I'll definitely use them in the future.
    Oct 6, 2015
    Being a college student I am obliged to write a lot of essays and researches. I have tried several vitamins to help me, both branded ones and new. These guys made a good impression. I have never had problem with their orders.
  • May 29, 2015
    Oct 5, 2015
    Love this place, super fast shipment, Great product and easy shopping.
  • May 29, 2015
    Eric and Mark are great. Thanks.
    Oct 5, 2015