Bayho.com Reviews

09/02/2015
Bayho.com Ratings and User Reviews. Bayho.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 152 reviews. Last rated on 09/02/2015.

Bayho.com Rating

More About Bayho.com

Recent Reviews for Bayho.com

• Sep 2, 2015
    Super fast service and a great herbs supplements. So happy I found Bayho.com! Large inventory in stock, and shipping is free.
  • Sep 1, 2015
    They were so prompt with all of their responses and tended to all of our needs as a valued customer. It was a great pleasure to work with them!
  • Sep 1, 2015
    I very highly recommend them if you want great prices, herbal supplements, and fast shipping with very good packaging!
  • Aug 31, 2015
    fast ship, perfect vitamins for my good health, well packaged, well priced.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    This is the first time nI've shopped at Bayho.com. Did not have any problems with my order.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    GREAT PRODUCTS! HIGHLY RECCOMENDED!!
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Bayho has everything, and low prices. Love the site. Very happy with the quick shipping.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Would highly recommend this piece and Bayho.com, I will definitely be a repeat customer. Thank Bayho. It is fast, safe to order here. Will buy again and share to my facebook friends with my experience. :)
  • Aug 26, 2015
    I was very happy! and this time my package was actually on time, no delay at all. Other firms usually late for at least a few days. But Bayho only has regular shipping, I do not mind to pay more for next day delivery. Thanks.
  • Feb 18, 2015
    I do enjoy the product for my protein shakes. I order it from the web & received it shortly.
    Sep 2, 2015
    The price was great. I couldn't find a cheaper, high-quality vitamins like this on any other website. The shipping was also very fast. I live in Illinois, and I got the package in 3 days. I will continue to shop with Bayho as their service and products have consistently been 5 stars.
  • Feb 18, 2015
    As usual, my order from Bayho arrived in perfect condition and in great time.
    Sep 2, 2015
    The item was listed for a good price, compared to other websites. The order was shipped fast and packaged very nicely. Would recommend anyone to buy supplements from here and they do low price match for me.
  • Feb 18, 2015
    Great experience! Low prices and great shipping!
    Sep 1, 2015
    Been purchasing from Bayho for over 6 year...always more than pleased! Wonderful customer service, tons of creative offerings, great vitamins and herbs, fast & fair shipping. Who could ask for more? Keep up the great work!
  • Feb 17, 2015
    The delivery was on time, packaging was good and secure. No problems with customer service, they were very kind and helpful.
    Aug 31, 2015
    I came across this website and I was very skeptical at first, but after doing my research and taking a risk I was more than pleased! Got the vitamins at considerably lower price and will be shopping here again for items I need. Great Store and Great Customer Service as well!
  • Feb 17, 2015
    best prices wide selection have done business with them for a number of years
    Aug 31, 2015
    Shipped my order from California to Miami. Quick and easy phone call for the purchase, get my package in 3 days with priority mail. thanks.
    Everything came very shortly
    Aug 28, 2015
    I have ordered at least 2 times and only had very positive experiences. Items were as described, shipping was fast and prices are very good.
  • Feb 17, 2015
    items arrived quickly and neatly packed
    Aug 28, 2015
    Received order in 2 days for free shipping! Great and fast service :) Will buy again soon.
  • Feb 17, 2015
    Efficient service, the product is excellent, I am always satisfied.
    Aug 27, 2015
    Most herbal supplement here is relatively cheap. Definitely would recommend anyone looking for a good vitamins but price competitively. I was really nervous after buying this and Google searching out herbs and vitamins. Order is easy enough with free shipping.
  • Feb 17, 2015
    You always deliver your products in just a few days. Great job!
    Aug 26, 2015
    Took quite a while to arrive on backorder items, however for such good prices I am glad for find a real good deal online. thanks
  • Feb 12, 2015
    Very nice company. The products are so effective and work. Prices are good!
    Aug 26, 2015
    The price for my vitamins was the best I could find, including Amazon. Friendly customer service too.
  • Feb 12, 2015
    My order was completed accurately and quickly -- quality of supplements and other products remains excellent!
    Aug 26, 2015
    Excellent service, detailed description of products, very helpful and knowledgeable staff, very satisfied! would recommend to friends.