Bayho.com Reviews

10/01/2014
Bayho.com Ratings and User Reviews. Bayho.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 585 reviews. Last rated on 09/30/2014.

Bayho.com Rating

More About Bayho.com

Recent Reviews for Bayho.com

• Sep 30, 2014
    Always easy to order, and orders are quickly fulfilled.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    No problem. Everything came well packed and in time..
  • Sep 30, 2014
    Fast shipping. great variety. I will use you again and again. Thank You!!
  • Sep 30, 2014
    They are prompt. Have reasonable prices and they carry a wide spectrum of products. I am quite satisfied dealing with them.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    Always exactly what I ordered, delivered on time, and best prices anywhere!
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Quick, affordable delivery. I appreciate the fact that shipping is provided at a flat rate.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Will buy again later. Good products. Thank You!
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Easy ordering, fast shipping and good products
  • Sep 29, 2014
    The products I ordered came quickly and the prices are quite reasonable.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    The products I ordered came quickly and the prices are quite reasonable.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Fast delivery and nicely packaged. Very pleased and I'll definitely buy from this company again and certainly will recommend to family and friends. You won't regret - guarantee. I enjoy the products and services.
  • Aug 27, 2014
    Great quick service amd great prices I have found online or anywhere else. Bayho has a really nice site.
    Sep 30, 2014
    Great quick service best prices I have found online or anywhere else for vitamins. Bayho has a really nice site.
  • Aug 26, 2014
    Great selection. I found what I was looking for quickly. I am receiving my order in less that 2 days. Very fast.
  • Aug 26, 2014
    Great service and extremely fast delivery, a very nice experience. Shopping on the web site was reasonably easy considering that I was looking for a specific product. I found it quickly and the shoping cart process was clear and fast.
    Sep 30, 2014
    Great service and extremely fast delivery, a very nice experience. Shopping on the web site was reasonably easy considering that I was looking for a specific product. I found it quickly and the shopping cart process was clear and fast.
  • Aug 26, 2014
    I had a great experience ordering from Bayho and I will order from them again. The products are outstanding!
  • Aug 26, 2014
    First time out...things went well with the order...pretty quick ship...pricing was good
  • Aug 26, 2014
    I ordered from Brazil, they are very attentive and everything went as expected.
    Sep 30, 2014
    I ordered from Brazil, they are very attentive and everything went as expected.
  • Aug 26, 2014
    Shipping was fast and the box the product came in was excellent for the product's size.
  • Aug 26, 2014
    My purchase came in very quick and in great condition, I´ll be purchasing through bayho more often.
  • Aug 26, 2014
    very good, pleasant communications and fast, efficient service. Thank you again.