Bayho.com Reviews

10/20/2014
Bayho.com Ratings and User Reviews. Bayho.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 624 reviews. Last rated on 10/20/2014.

Bayho.com Rating

More About Bayho.com

Recent Reviews for Bayho.com

• Oct 20, 2014
    I was very happy with the service received and all telephone calls made were satisfactorily dealt with.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    Bayho has a large selection of organic items reasonable prices great on time delivery. They always have what i'm looking for with a huge inventory. Great customer service. Will order always.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    I buy my cat food from bayho. Choice and price being the selling points for me. Fast delivery and great products. I sometimes treat myself to something as well.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    Great site, I'm a regular customer
  • Oct 20, 2014
    Fast delivery, good quality products and good pricing.
  • Oct 16, 2014
    I didn't appreciate their pressure to buy insurance - the disclaimer that they are not responsible if I do not recieve my order is irritating - this is a shipment within the US - they are ABSOLUTELY responsible. I'm spending $71 - I expect to get my order in a timely fashion.
  • Oct 2, 2014
    Oct 15, 2014
    I have not received my product nor have I received any communication on my order such as confirmation, tracking etc.
  • Sep 25, 2014
    Love the low prices! If they have discontinued or don't have an item I ordered, a staff member will call me personally and let me know and then I receive a refund soon after! I'm grateful for the new reward program they instituted as well. I can save even more!
  • Sep 25, 2014
    Great Price, extremely fast shipping.
    Oct 20, 2014
    Great Price, extremely fast shipping.
  • Sep 25, 2014
    great price, service and fast delivery
    Oct 20, 2014
    great price, service and fast delivery.
  • Sep 25, 2014
    I love my products I get from Bayho. I receive my products within days of ordering. I will always order from Bayho.
    Oct 14, 2014
  • Sep 17, 2014
    good
    Oct 14, 2014
    i didnot receive my order. they said they dont have that product available. atleast they should return back my money. i mailed to them, but they didnot reply
  • Sep 16, 2014
    Everyone I have spoken with to place an order has been courteous and helpful . My orders have been shipped promptly.
  • Sep 16, 2014
    Good product, good customer service and fast delivery
    Oct 20, 2014
    Good product, good customer service and fast delivery.
  • Sep 16, 2014
    Customer service rep was very helpful and informative about the product !
    Oct 20, 2014
    Customer service rep was very helpful and informative about the product !
  • Sep 16, 2014
    I've been very pleased with customer service and products thus far. Products arrive on time. Keep up the good work!
  • Sep 16, 2014
    Great quality and efficient service!
    Oct 20, 2014
    Great quality and efficient service!
  • Sep 11, 2014
    Had the products that I wanted and shipped it very quickly with no waste involved to be returned.
  • Sep 11, 2014
    Great selection and best prices around. Orders always arrive on time or exceed expectations.
  • Sep 11, 2014
    Thank you for the quick and courteous service, great customer service as well.
    Oct 20, 2014
    Thank you for the quick and courteous service, great customer service as well.