Bayho.com Reviews

04/20/2015
Bayho.com Ratings and User Reviews. Bayho.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 167 reviews. Last rated on 04/10/2015.

Bayho.com Rating

More About Bayho.com

Recent Reviews for Bayho.com

• Apr 10, 2015
    Tech Support is superb and courteous and remained helpful although I had very noise, chaotic sounds in my home. Website user friendly. Wonderfully experience!
  • Apr 9, 2015
    My last order took a long time to be delivered.
  • Apr 7, 2015
    I was impressed with the products, and even discovered new products that I didn't know existed and that made my buying experience much better. I felt like I was a little more educated after my purchase. It was a very pleasant surprise to find additional useful products that I will use every day in my home, and the prices were great. I thought I would pay twice as much, but I found a bargain price that didn't take a shortcut on quality. I'm very pleased and will definitely shop at Bayho.com again!
  • Mar 24, 2015
    The experience was inefficient. It was difficult to actually select the type of product desired, and requiring establishing an account that may never be re-used, is a time-waster. Having to complete the survey to ensure receipt of product is non-productive for all -- another time waster for both, as there is no way of confirming accuracy of subjective information.
  • Mar 23, 2015
    I am learning about homeopathy and self-administered, natural health methods. This seems like a very thorough well-stocked supply source. I haven't received my order yet, but I expect to be satisfied.
  • Mar 11, 2015
    Seems alright so far but I haven't gotten anything yet since I just ordered.
  • Mar 11, 2015
    I have never shopped with your company before I am hoping I will have no problem with shipping. Thank you in advance for a good shopping experience.
  • Mar 7, 2015
    Ordering online is great yet having too many options makes me less confident of security ESPECIALLY when Bayho has been the first site that ever wanted me to get insurance making me trust our commerce a bit more...I want to support the brick & mortar but sometimes Health Rememdies are hard to purchase locally...so I am thankful that I found Bayho and yet leary as to whether I will receive my first time order due to the insurance question...Thanks for the surveys and site! L3 928.778.7577
    Mar 24, 2015
    What made me nervous was not the online purchase - though it was my FIRST online purchase with Bayho...rather with phone support due to difficulty in understanding the contact person which made me feel like I ordered a product from "who knows where" The CS rep was pleasant, yet english was not his first language AND I did NOT receive a confirmation of my order via email - nor a tracking email. However, after a few times of successfuls orders from Bayho I should become more confident in purchasing products from this site. Thanks
  • Mar 4, 2015
    So glad to see the supplies you have!
  • Feb 20, 2015
    Mar 5, 2015
    I haven't received my order yet. I have never ordered from a company that took so long to send it. I will not be ordering with Bayho again.
  • Feb 19, 2015
    My order always arrives at a good time. The free shipping is really helpful for me. Prices are usually much better than I could ever hope to find in my local stores.
  • Feb 19, 2015
    Very good service . Thank you.
    olive oil was good.
  • Feb 18, 2015
    I love bayho! Always great prices and great service.
  • Feb 13, 2015
    Feb 27, 2015
    Ordered on 2/13/15 and have been asked twice for feedback. Have not received my order as of 2/27/15 so am not very pleased.
  • Feb 11, 2015
    This is the first time I am on the merchant's website to buy the organic psyllium husk powder
    Feb 24, 2015
    Since this the first I ordered an item to your website, I am definitely happy to do so of your quick delivery according to the number of days it was specified. Surely, I will order again based on my needs.
  • Jan 20, 2015
    I was referred to your company from a friend and I am so happy. Your items I purchased are all wonderful. The speed of my delivery great, and the prices remarkable. You have me as a customer for life!
    Feb 24, 2015
  • Jan 14, 2015
    Bayho is a great company and we always recommend it to our friends.
    Feb 19, 2015
    Bayho is a great company and we always recommend it to our friends.
  • Jan 14, 2015
    I love shopping at bayho! I get my order quickly at reasonable prices.
    Feb 19, 2015
    I love shopping at bayho! I get my order quickly at reasonable prices.
  • Jan 14, 2015
    arrived as expected in good order as promised!
    Feb 19, 2015
    arrived as expected in good order as promised!