Bayho.com Reviews

09/20/2014
Bayho.com Ratings and User Reviews. Bayho.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 541 reviews.

Bayho.com Rating

More About Bayho.com

Recent Reviews for Bayho.com

• Sep 15, 2014
    The package shipped and arrived to me before the expected arrival date. I love Myokem Nitramine, it is the best pre-workout supplement I have ever used. I will continue to purchase the product and use bayho.
  • Sep 15, 2014
    Website is easy to use, prices are reasonable and no back orders. Everything delivered on time.
    easy to use.
  • Sep 12, 2014
    Seems like a greay website, just hope the product I ordered comes because I have been having problems finding it. I really like this product.
  • Sep 11, 2014
    Had the products that I wanted and shipped it very quickly with no waste involved to be returned.
  • Sep 11, 2014
    Great selection and best prices around. Orders always arrive on time or exceed expectations.
  • Sep 11, 2014
    Thank you for the quick and courteous service, great customer service as well.
  • Sep 11, 2014
    It seems that no sooner was my order placed then it was already delivered to my home address! Honestly, it was that quick (even though it took 2 very short days). Thank you for the best customer service I have experienced in a long time! The prices are very reasonable as well.
  • Sep 11, 2014
    Great store. Had a good price on Oral Ivy with free shipping. I had ordered in 3 days from Florida to California.
  • Aug 7, 2014
    Thanks for the great service. I worked with Joseph on my order. He was very efficient and friendly. He kept me informed regarding the progress of the order and answered all of my questions. He is an asset to Bayho!
    Sep 15, 2014
    Vicky was very helpful with the process of ordering 6 vitamin B12 sublinqual tablet. I would recommend Bayho to anybody looking to purchase these high quality tables.
  • Aug 7, 2014
    Vitamins arrived on time and worked great. Got some great supplement with it and buy more bottles next time. Easy shopping at Bayho.
    Sep 15, 2014
    This was my first time buying from Bayho and it had come highly recommended. These guys were great to work with.
  • Aug 7, 2014
    It was a pleasure doing business with Bayho and will do more business in the future. Thanks!
    Sep 15, 2014
    My wife loved her vitamins. Made a wonderful anniversary present she will never forget!
  • Aug 6, 2014
    Great prices and fast shipping! Thank you.
    Sep 15, 2014
    Purchased vitamins and received order in a timely manner. I will buy from this company again in near future.
  • Aug 6, 2014
    This company is amazing, price and product as advertised. Shipping was fast. This Store and their products are a " no brainer ". If you want a good vitamins, fast shipping to you. Bayho is the store.
    Sep 15, 2014
    These folks are simply the best! I order from them often and it's always the same story.... They have what I need at a good price and ship super fast. The vitamins I have purchased are good and come really well packed.
  • Aug 6, 2014
    Bayho has an incredible website which is easy to use and I enjoyed the design. There are so many selections of herbs and all are at a great price. Also, their customer service is superb and I am so happy and grateful for their expert advice. I love this company and am a customer for life. Please keep me on your mailing list. Thanks.
    Sep 15, 2014
    Very satisfied. Highly recommended to you.
  • Aug 6, 2014
    Bayho gives it's customers the best value for their money and the most user friendly and intuitive shopping to work with. Always great service and outstanding supplement quality.
    Sep 15, 2014
    i love bayho, buy several vitamins with them and they've always been of high-quality and delivered on time.
  • Aug 6, 2014
    Great service, good prices and fast shipping.
    Sep 15, 2014
    Great firm to do business with. So far vitamins are fabulous, and shipping is free.
  • Aug 6, 2014
    I love this website. The products are phenomenal, high quality, and very reasonably priced. I do not buy my vitamins anywhere other than here. Been a shopper for 7 years now and they always find new ways to keep my business.
    Sep 15, 2014
    Great service! I had placed an order, and forgot to include a few supplements. Several minutes of chatting with Joey, and the forgotten vitamins were added to my order, but shipping tomorrow and all is good.
  • Aug 6, 2014
    I am very happy with the total process from viewing the products, ordering and the shipping. The product arrived within 5 days, packaged perfectly. Good online experience and easy to use site. I will use this site again and recommend to my family and friends.
    Sep 15, 2014
    This shop is very interesting. Every time I have ordered something from Bayho my experience has been excellent. Great prices and quality service. And they are not located in my state so that's an additional 5% discount because of no sales tax.
  • Aug 5, 2014
    Everything came as expected. I am a regular customer of Bayho. order 10-20 orders per year without major problem. Thanks.
    Sep 15, 2014
    I received 10 STAR SERVICE FROM START TO FINISH! I am very impressed as well as others are with my views. I look forward to doing business with this company for many years in the future. Courteous staff and bayho carries the best vitamins online. Thanks.