Bayho.com Reviews

03/30/2015
Bayho.com Ratings and User Reviews. Bayho.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 191 reviews.

Bayho.com Rating

More About Bayho.com

Recent Reviews for Bayho.com

• Feb 9, 2015
    Wonder site. Easy to use. Delivery is great. Very happy with them. Highly recommend.
  • Feb 9, 2015
    I received my order quickly and it was accurately filled and billed..
  • Feb 9, 2015
    Bayho is always extremely efficient when sending their products, usually within 2 business days, and pricing is better than any retail store we've seen.
  • Feb 9, 2015
    my order comes within a few days. I cannot believe how quick I get my products. the cost I have found to be better than a lot of places.
  • Feb 5, 2015
    Delivered on time and as promised
  • Feb 5, 2015
    Worked great. It arrived on time and as advertised. We'll be back!
  • Feb 5, 2015
    Great experience easy to find desired products without having to travel to many different stores.
  • Feb 5, 2015
    My product arrived on time and in good condition, just as I wished. I am totally satisfied with having dealt with this company.
  • Feb 5, 2015
    Bayho has a good selection of products. Plenty of healthy choices. Shipping is free but can be slow sometimes.
  • Feb 5, 2015
    Ordering was easy and delivery was quick all around. We'll be ordering again, thank you bayho.
  • Feb 5, 2015
    Good price, right item and good quality
  • Jan 8, 2015
    We LOVE Bayho!!! The prices, the selection, the ease of ordering over the phone or online. Be sure to check them out for your nutrition.
  • Dec 30, 2014
    I've been a bayho customer for about 6 years and have always been a happy with their products and service.
  • Dec 30, 2014
    Doesn't get any better than this!
    Feb 9, 2015
    Doesn't get any better than this!
  • Dec 30, 2014
    As usual, on time or earlier than anticipated! Great service!
    Feb 5, 2015
    As usual, on time or earlier than anticipated! Great service!
    Always a positive experience
    Always a positive experience
  • Dec 24, 2014
    Arrived a little over a week after it was shipped. Happy Canadian customer.
    Feb 5, 2015
    Arrived a little over a week after it was shipped. Happy Canadian customer.
  • Dec 24, 2014
    I LOVE Bayho! I'm on a very restricted diet due to my age, and without Bayho I would be paying full price at local and online supplement stores for my pantry type items.
  • Dec 24, 2014
    The order took some time. Good prices for products though, Bayho allowed me to make substantial savings.
  • Dec 24, 2014
    They have some of the best prices on products!
    Feb 5, 2015
    They have some of the best prices on products!