Bayho.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Bayho.com Reviews

02/18/2017
Bayho.com Ratings and User Reviews. Bayho.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 301 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Bayho.com

2015 Platinum

Bayho.com Rating

More About Bayho.com

Recent Reviews for Bayho.com

• Feb 08, 2017
    Very satisfied customer. Great service and quality supplements. Will buy every time from Bayho.
    Purchase some herbs in 2013. Time for more healthy vitamins. Good company
  • Feb 08, 2017
    I bought my 1st vitamin from Bayho 4 years ago and they had the absolute best prices. Free shipping, excellent customer service; no issues...buy with confidence.
  • Feb 08, 2017
    From web search to phone call to make sure vitamins was correct of application.Staff is helpful and lot of vitamins info for many products.
  • Feb 08, 2017
    quick US postal delivery and good herbs product. Will buy again.
  • Feb 08, 2017
    I ordered a super vitamins for about 1/2 the cost of my local supplements dealer, a little hiccup with the shipping but they corrected it right away and gave me an additional discount. Package was perfect match for my order, very pleased with the outcome.
  • Feb 08, 2017
    Purchased several bottles of Lipo BC from Bayho, and everything went well. Great communication and service.
  • Feb 07, 2017
    All I can say is, wow! They have great, friendly, and fast shipping that is so impressive. I will always order from them in the future. I ordered a liquid mineral that was next size down very quickly and the ingredient was perfect. Their prices are impossible to beat, too.
  • Feb 07, 2017
    I cannot say enough positive things about the way Bayho treated me. A problem was caused by a shipper, and it went far and above what I ever could have expected from a company. I am certain they lost money, just to be sure I received my merchandise in time for an out of state vacation. All of this when the problem was not of their making. They certainly have earned all of my future business.
  • Feb 07, 2017
    This place is good! I am just starting to get into healthy life style, checking this place out. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. I will definitely come back here in the future!
  • Feb 07, 2017
    These guys were the best. I needed a rare vitamins for energy. They have it and shipped it to me. On time. They really were great to deal with
  • Feb 07, 2017
    everything went ok. delivered on time.havent had time to start taking all vitamins ordered, as I am still taking once daily vitamins. Start taking more next week.
  • Feb 07, 2017
    Love Bayho! Totally recommended.
  • Feb 07, 2017
    brilliant herbal supplement and fast service thankyou
  • Feb 07, 2017
    it's just amazing. Lot of good vitamins in stock. I advise everyone to check my words!
  • Feb 06, 2017
    Simply perfect! Appreciate your high quality vitamins and fast shipping!
  • Jan 31, 2017
    I've been trying with different supplements on the Bayho website for a couple years now just waiting for the opportunity to buy additional for my health. When that time came, I called and talked to judy for advice on some different brand. She was very good about taking the time to answer all my questions.
  • Jan 31, 2017
    One of the best experience i have ever had buying a good vitamins, fast and easy checkout, more discount and free shipping. Great!
  • Jan 31, 2017
    This company stock quality vitamins, and I will do business with them in the future for sure.
  • Jan 31, 2017
    Everything was very smooth, vitamins arrived packed very nicely, everything in the bottle was very neat, wires glass bottle with extra padding...etc