BCW Supplies Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

BCW Supplies Reviews

11/22/2017
BCW Supplies Ratings and User Reviews. BCW Supplies is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 410 reviews.
Provides a complete line of collecting supplies including: Albums, Pages, Card Holders, Storage Boxes, Memorabilia Holders and much more.
Circle of Excellence - BCW Supplies

2010 Winner

BCW Supplies Rating

More About BCW Supplies

Not rated

Recent Reviews for BCW Supplies

• Oct 21, 2017
    BCW has it all. I just wish that free shipping is a little lower like $50 free shipping. Overall the site and items are great for collectors like me.
    Nov 01, 2017
    Could have lower minimum purchase total for free delievery.
  • Oct 23, 2017
    Nov 01, 2017
    Been purchasing for years and experience is every time. Highly recommend
  • Oct 18, 2017
    Love the fold up baseball card boxes of various size and counts. I use them to store playing cards. Shipping is higher than expected.
    Nov 01, 2017
    BCW boxes are perfect for storing playing cards. The 800 count box stores 20 and the 400 count fits 10 decks perfectly. The boxes fold up nice and do their job well. Thanks!
  • Oct 31, 2017
    Enjoyed how easy site is to navigate.
  • Oct 31, 2017
    BCW Supplies are the best!
  • Oct 23, 2017
    BCW has some very useful products for protecting collectibles.
    Oct 31, 2017
    The shipping box was badly damaged. (This happened with an earlier purchase as well.) Luckily the products inside were still useable. Some minor scuffs, but still fine for my needs. Based on the two orders I've placed with BCW it looks like they do not adequately package and tape heavier items. Taping down all loose edges would be much appreciated.
  • Oct 30, 2017
    My best friend had a very nice sports card shop here in Wilmington, NC, but, passed away 3 years ago. There is not currently a place in my town to buy supplies. I have been collecting football cards since 1971. After his passing, I have not actively been collecting. I an just recently getting back in to it. I started following the Raiders back in 1974 while stationed as a Military Policemen at Camp Pendleton (Marine Corps Base) in northern San Diego back in 1974, and, to this day, I am still a die hard RAIDERS fan. My wife (she was a Corpsman in the Navy) and I, moved back to my home State of North Carolina in 1994 after retirement. In my area, there is only Wal-Mart and Target for me to buy football cards, and on-line. The nearest decent sports card shop is in Myrtle Beach, SC, about 65 miles away. I really liked your web-site, and, will definitely be back to buy supplies. I renewed my Football Beckett recently. It is sad to me that TOPPS no longer produces football cards. I have complete sets back to 1965, and partial sets to the late 50s. I also have every Oakland / LA Raiders card all the way back to 1960 (TOPPS, FLEER and many others, when they came in to the NFL. I don't really care much for Panini, but, they are just about the only game in town as far as football cards go. With so many companies making so many sets, it is very hard to even collect just the Raider team sets anymore. But, I try. Thank you for your time, I am looking forward to receiving the items that I ordered from you!Sincerely,Mike Allen
  • Oct 30, 2017
    Remembered you from last order-had what I wanted and was easy to get.
  • Oct 30, 2017
    Never used u for boxes but ive received your mailers from retailers online when purchasing comics. They are nice. The comic mint is a great online comic retailer and they referred me to your company. They gave u high marks and a discount code so I tried it out since I trust comic mint
  • Oct 24, 2017
    Overall, a great experience. I think more sleeve options would be great. I didn't find exactly what I was I looking for but close enough.
    Oct 30, 2017
    Overall great experience. BCW didn't have one item I was looking for but I don't think the item I was looking is something BCW or any other retailer makes.
  • Oct 28, 2017
    I find it disheartening that it’s cheaper to buy as a consumer then Through my wholesale account. I would order 1000 at a time if you shipped it for free any way other then freight.
  • Oct 13, 2017
    fast service
    Oct 28, 2017
    the freight delivery place was a long way from me.
  • Oct 28, 2017
    Nice products, and good promotions.
  • Oct 28, 2017
    Have had no issues with you guys so far. The one time I had a problem was something I made a mistake on and the lady I spoke to was amazing in trying to get it resolved.
  • Oct 18, 2017
    Oct 27, 2017
    BCW had exactly what I was looking for at a reasonable price. Delivery was excellent. Will definitely order from BCW again in the future.
  • Oct 11, 2017
    Was unaware I could order bags and boards on my own. Makes things a lot easier then have tp wait for a store to come in with the items. Plus it is a lot cheaper!!!
    Oct 27, 2017
    It was simple and easy to order. Would recommend and also order again
  • Oct 11, 2017
    Great prices and products.
    Oct 27, 2017
    Great products and service, super fast shipping.
    Good stuff
  • Oct 26, 2017
    Please either have a canadian distributor or another less insane shipping option.
  • Oct 26, 2017
    free shipping amount is too high, shouldn't have to wait for items you do not have in stock. Your error you should suck up the shipping costs for 2 shipments