BCW Supplies Reviews

04/26/2015
BCW Supplies Ratings and User Reviews. BCW Supplies is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 321 reviews.
Provides a complete line of collecting supplies including: Albums, Pages, Card Holders, Storage Boxes, Memorabilia Holders and much more.
Circle of Excellence - BCW Supplies

2010 Winner

BCW Supplies Rating

More About BCW Supplies

Recent Reviews for BCW Supplies

• Apr 23, 2015
    I had no issues with the pricing, it was fair. I had big issues with the shipping cost. The shipping cost was almost just as much as the order was. I am sure if I had ordered over a specific dollar amount shipping would have been free. For what I was looking for there was no need to order that much. Something to consider for those customers which are not ordering in bulk like business.
  • Apr 23, 2015
    Quality product at an excellent price.!
  • Apr 23, 2015
    Excellent products - keep up the great work
  • Apr 23, 2015
    The go-to place for supplies.
  • Apr 22, 2015
    Shipping too expensive. Consider adding USPS option to make it cheaper.
  • Apr 22, 2015
    Don't like that there is not a flat fee for shipping. No incentive to purchase more. I would've purchase more product all three times if there was no additional shipping charges, but every item added to cart brings up shipping charges dramatically.
  • Apr 22, 2015
    HAVE BEEN SATISFIED WITH PREVIOUS ORDER(S). WEBSITE AND SHOPPING CART IS A BIT BUGGY AT TIMES BUT HAVE LEARNED TO JUST CHECK ORDER CAREFULLY. SOMETIMES THE AMOUNT YOU ENTER DOES NOT GO TO CART IMMEDIATELY AND SHOWS UP LATER OR NEVER SHOWS UP AT ALL. PAGE APPEARS TO REFRESH DURING SELECTIONS, SOMETIMES CAUSING ISSUES.
  • Apr 21, 2015
    shipping information is misleading, free shipping over a certain amount which i did and then i get the invoice showing 44 dollars for shipping. you need to clarify it when you put something in the cart and go over a threshold.
  • Apr 21, 2015
    Only problem with this site is the fact that the mobile version is garbage. Can't use my phone or tablet to really get it to work. Had to use my desktop but other than that would definitely buy again.
  • Apr 19, 2015
    Very easy to find the items we wanted
  • Apr 19, 2015
    I liked how the charges were clearly stated prior to checkout
  • Apr 19, 2015
    Great product, Tolarian academy sent me. Hope it ships sooner than release date but definently worth the wait.
  • Apr 19, 2015
    This is my second time shopping online. I like the products and want to use them. This last visit, however, was worse than the first as the site didn't update as it should. The cart needed to be force refreshed on the browser level to update the products and the hyperlinks took longer to load. This is by no means me saying I'm not coming back to buy more boxes when I need them, just expressing some concern.
  • Apr 18, 2015
    BCW is the leading supplier for all your trading card and comic storage needs.
  • Apr 17, 2015
    Thank you for an american made product.
  • Apr 17, 2015
    1st Order Went Smooth!!!
    Apr 23, 2015
  • Apr 8, 2015
    Apr 18, 2015
    For some reason a pack of 50 or 100 photo pages was not available, but I was able to buy 5 packs of 20. I have bought BCW photo pages before, so I knew they were high quality. I also purchased a 3-inch 3-ring binder, and the quality was much better than I expected and more than I could buy elsewhere.
  • Apr 4, 2015
    Site experience was too slow. The page updates when clicking an item (my guess some Ajax calls) were not responsive enough to make be feel comfortable the items were going into the shopping bin correct. Site looks good, just not responsive enough.
    Apr 21, 2015
  • Apr 3, 2015
    Choosing a checkout/shipto address is a little confusing, especially when I only have one. No complaints otherwise.
    Apr 18, 2015
  • Mar 28, 2015
    You have everything needed for vintage 1950's baseball cards, the correct sizes and also very important you have safe material to display them in.
    Apr 19, 2015
    BCW could have more detailed information about supplies for baseball cards from 1952 through 1956. We need to know more detailed information about these top loaders and sleeves as the cards were a little longer and a little wider.