BCW Supplies Reviews

02/07/2016
BCW Supplies Ratings and User Reviews. BCW Supplies is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 226 reviews.
Provides a complete line of collecting supplies including: Albums, Pages, Card Holders, Storage Boxes, Memorabilia Holders and much more.
Circle of Excellence - BCW Supplies

2010 Winner

BCW Supplies Rating

More About BCW Supplies

Recent Reviews for BCW Supplies

• Jan 28, 2016
    Best product on the market -- Period
  • Jan 27, 2016
    Happy with delivery of first order, however I was disappointed in some of the items received. Description was not accurate enough to properly indicate what I thought I was receiving. Ended up with 3 items I would have liked to return, but by the time I pay for return shipping it would not make sense.
  • Jan 27, 2016
    I expected the BCW contact to be positive as it was previously last year. I was not disappointed.
  • Jan 27, 2016
    Great experiencie. Always happy with my purchases.
  • Jan 25, 2016
    Nice clean site and very organized.
  • Jan 25, 2016
    Very cheap for what I purchased
  • Jan 25, 2016
    Shipping is a little on the high side but I love your products.
  • Jan 24, 2016
    Good selection of hard to find supplies. It would be fantastic if you would offer USPS as a shipping option.
  • Jan 19, 2016
    Best selection of supplies I have been able to find online.
    Jan 28, 2016
    Shipping charge was to high. I don't remember UPS charging that much when I worked in a local shipping dept.
  • Jan 18, 2016
    Great supplies, great prices.
    Jan 27, 2016
    Thanks! Will buy again!
  • Jan 17, 2016
    Jan 28, 2016
    Product quality is of the highest I have ever used. Great for my collection and for idem that I sell.
  • Jan 15, 2016
    KEEP UP THE GOOD JOB
    Jan 22, 2016
    outstanding ser
  • Jan 14, 2016
    I'm a fan of the products. Looking forward to my items arriving. Thanks.
    Jan 23, 2016
  • Jan 13, 2016
    Hope to be satisfied with your product!
    Jan 22, 2016
    Keep up with the good work! I will soon purchase more items. Excellent service!
  • Jan 12, 2016
    Great prices and great descriptions of white size cards go into the different sizes of sleeves.
    Jan 23, 2016
    I just got back into collecting baseball cards after a 20 year break and BCW has been there to fulfill all of my needs as a collector (from storage to card protection). The hobby has come a long way and BCW is ahead of the curve! They deliver faster than a Nolan Ryan fastball too!
  • Jan 11, 2016
    Thanks for having the what I needed. What happened to the 2" binders?
    Jan 25, 2016
  • Jan 6, 2016
    The slow page loads are a big problem. Amazon did a study and found out after analyzing the ratio of sales to website performance that for every 100ms of page load time there was 1% decrease in sales (Oxford, 2013). In today's market, many of your customers also use mobile devices to shop on your site. This website is so slow on my desktop, I have not even given it a chance on mobile. I would love to come help with your business. I have a degree in Mechanical Engineering and I am halfway done with an MBA. I started this internet business on the side and it has started my passion for researching and projects on helping with sales conversions. Other problems with the site, may be user error, but I wouldn't imagine I am unlike many consumers of your products, I have a hard time searching for what I want unless I already know the SKU. I can guarantee people have searched your website for something simply as penny sleeves, the colloquial term for 1-SSLV and have left the website to seek a competitor after it not showing up on the first page of results. The service I have received here has been exceptional, Nancy is great for making sure that I am satisfied and has answers for any questions that may arise. I do have issues with shipping company you guys use to send me stuff. The product packaging is always trashed and sometimes even the product has damage. Nancy has always helped with this, but that shipping company needs to get it together. Product availability has been a problem for me 3 times since summer of 2015, which is when I started shopping with you. The pricing on some products did not make a lot sense to me, sometimes price increases I was unaware about, but Nancy helped with getting me the wholesale spreadsheet. Also, I did not understand why I was charged more per item getting the variety pack of deck guard matte sleeves rather than purchasing them by color. It was same qty and weight, but they cost more per line item. The overall layout of the website is good, a little clunky, but definitely better than most. I hope some of this insight has helped make you a better business, as you guys have made me a better business. Thanks, Sharp Bros Gaming
    Thanks Nancy Booksh
  • Jan 5, 2016
    Great product at a good price.
    Jan 24, 2016