BCW Supplies Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

BCW Supplies Reviews

05/26/2017
BCW Supplies Ratings and User Reviews. BCW Supplies is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 364 reviews.
Provides a complete line of collecting supplies including: Albums, Pages, Card Holders, Storage Boxes, Memorabilia Holders and much more.
Circle of Excellence - BCW Supplies

2010 Winner

BCW Supplies Rating

More About BCW Supplies

Recent Reviews for BCW Supplies

• May 03, 2017
    I have always loved your supplies for the collectibles I buy and sell. Until now I didn't have a need for bulk purchases but now that I do, I am happy to have found BCW direct/
    May 17, 2017
    Excellent! Will be making another order today.
  • May 16, 2017
    Overall, the site worked well. The problem I encountered was that after I added an item to my cart, the site would not allow me to then change to any other pages within the site unless I first moved back one page. I'm not sure if the issue was the site or the phone I used to access the site. I used a Motorola Droid Turbo running Android 5.1. Not a terrible experience by any means, but it took me a minute to figure out what I needed to do to get all of the items I ordered.
  • Apr 16, 2017
    Great inventory of items, reasonable prices. Shipping is pretty high unless you go over the $80 threshold
    best prices anywhere!
  • May 16, 2017
    Had a wonderful experience dealing with Nancy Booksh.
  • May 16, 2017
    Love all the products, work great, great quality. Website was easy to navigate and appreciate that the more oyu buy, the better the discount. I do wish the shipping wasn't so expensive, but I ended up qualifying for free shipping anyways. I will definitely be buying again!
  • Apr 24, 2017
    Great selection of products! However, I wish all products could be purchased individually. Many sizes I need only come in packs, and I don't always need the amount that come in the pack.
    May 16, 2017
    One pack of items that I ordered arrived damaged, which was a bummer. I'm guessing it was damaged during shipping because it was a smaller sized item, packed next to a larger sized item, in a large box. Which meant it had too much room to move around and get dinged up. However, customer support replaced the item quickly and at no charge.
    Prices are much better than other suppliers! Love BCW products. Really durable
  • May 05, 2017
    Bcw boxes are the best i can store my MTG cards and not worry about them being damaged, i have had bcw boxes in my home for close to 6 years and have moved a bunch and have yet to need to replace them.
  • May 03, 2017
    Fast ordering, great prices, and I'm very happy.
    May 15, 2017
    Great company to deal with, great products and great prices.
  • May 15, 2017
    Great supplies, competitive pricing, prompt delivery.
  • May 03, 2017
    Great supplies and I love how you can buy in bulk for a great price
    May 14, 2017
  • May 14, 2017
    Shipping is quite high. Shipping cost $15.77 for just two items. This was the cheapest shipping option given. This is the only thing I am dissatisfied with.
  • May 14, 2017
    great site!
  • Apr 24, 2017
    May 14, 2017
    Was originally sent wrong product, but customer support resolved the issue and right product was received several days later. Accidents happen and all is well.
  • May 13, 2017
    Thanks. Awesome site with plenty of options.
  • May 13, 2017
    Great products
  • May 01, 2017
    I really enjoy purchasing and using BCW Supplies for my coin collection.
    May 13, 2017
  • May 12, 2017
    Great prices!
  • May 12, 2017
    I had to wait a few days to order because the product was out of stock for a couple days, but I believe I'll be happy with the product.