BCW Supplies Reviews

05/26/2015
BCW Supplies Ratings and User Reviews. BCW Supplies is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 284 reviews.
Provides a complete line of collecting supplies including: Albums, Pages, Card Holders, Storage Boxes, Memorabilia Holders and much more.
Circle of Excellence - BCW Supplies

2010 Winner

BCW Supplies Rating

More About BCW Supplies

Recent Reviews for BCW Supplies

• May 14, 2015
    I am slightly disappointed that some of your products do not qualify for your free shipping. I was going to add some dividers to my order to get to the free shipping threshold; but found out your Xtenders do not qualify so I did not order the dividers.
  • May 14, 2015
    i love the products and their quality
  • May 13, 2015
    Thanks, everything looks good, hoping to get my order soon.
  • May 13, 2015
    I like the products!!!! Good quality, and the prices are good.
  • May 12, 2015
    a bit difficult to determine the silver age products from the current. I would like to have had a current mylar bag and backing set available. Shipping is a bit expensive
  • May 11, 2015
    Looking forward to starting my business with your products on my selves.
  • May 11, 2015
    Always have gotten quality products and good service from this company. I just finished placing another order with them.
  • May 10, 2015
    Site is a little slow at times Shipping for card storage boxes is exorbitant otherwise quality products and good packing in past
  • May 9, 2015
    Found exactly what I needed. Quickly. In the quantity I desired
  • May 9, 2015
    Great offering, although I couldn't find banknote colecting sheets of 2 spaces.
  • May 5, 2015
    I buy several products from BCW. They have a great variety to satisfy my interests and hobbies.
    May 15, 2015
    BCW has one of the best online purchasing set ups that I use. It is fast and efficient. I had an issue several months ago with a purchase not working perfectly. I called Customer Service and they corrected the problem and I have not seen it happen since. They have good products and a good online experience in purchasing them.
  • May 5, 2015
    Really like the items! My only complaints are that the toploaders do not seem to have an actual category of any sort (I was only able to find them by looking at the sticker on one I had bought at a convention and searching for the term). Also that the quantity on the larger sizes is not clear. With smaller sizes it says 10 per pack and such but on the big ones the picture still shows 2 of the item but doesn't say how many you get and knowing if I was getting one or two ended up being a factor in my order.
    Great products, thanks!
  • May 5, 2015
    Your website is really slow, other than that every thing else, from product to delivery is great
    May 15, 2015
    Excellent product, service and shipping
  • May 5, 2015
    My valuation of your services will be predicated on how successful the delivery is of the products I ordered and the quality of those products. I will provide you with the proper online reputation visibility based on this experience.
    May 11, 2015
    Good service. Nice products. Because of the speed and good. Quality service I ordered more product from you on 5/10/15.
  • May 3, 2015
    Awesome love the products
  • May 2, 2015
    May 10, 2015
    I love all bcw comic book supplies. I just started collecting and bcw has the best quality and price. I will be ordering from them for a long time to come.
  • May 1, 2015
    BCW is awesome!
  • Apr 30, 2015
    great quality product ....site has very good prices prices, and great deals with free shipping...
    May 11, 2015
    super fast shipping, great deal, thanks
  • Apr 28, 2015
    The cardboard boxes are amazing
  • Apr 21, 2015
    shipping information is misleading, free shipping over a certain amount which i did and then i get the invoice showing 44 dollars for shipping. you need to clarify it when you put something in the cart and go over a threshold.