BCW Supplies Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

BCW Supplies Reviews

04/23/2018
BCW Supplies Ratings and User Reviews. BCW Supplies is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 144 reviews.
Provides a complete line of collecting supplies including: Albums, Pages, Card Holders, Storage Boxes, Memorabilia Holders and much more.
Circle of Excellence - BCW Supplies

2010 Winner

BCW Supplies Rating

More About BCW Supplies

Recent Reviews for BCW Supplies

Feb 02, 2018
    Was pleased with the order process, shipping time frame & tracking of the item.
  • Feb 02, 2018
    Thanks! This is helping start my new business.
  • Jan 22, 2018
    I was searching for long boxes about 2 weeks ago because I collect comics, and I have alot and I need more order to them. This was one of the first sites to show up in my Google search, and I just ran with it. Glad I found you.
    Feb 02, 2018
    I was thoroughly and completely satisfied with my order. It was exactly as advertised and was delivered expeditiously! What else can I say? The process was perfect, and ordering was easy.
  • Jan 19, 2018
    Feb 02, 2018
    Would prefer the Comic Bin to be one or 2 piece plastic, but it is still nice.
    User-friendly website.
  • Feb 01, 2018
    i had a great time shopping on the site and found some really useful items. i would like to give a little bit of feedback and say that even though the short bin i ordered is phenomenal i would love some interesting designs or that they become available in a larger size because i would absolutely use them and buy more of them in the future.
  • Feb 01, 2018
    I was very happy to see the plastic, stackable comic bins. I have been looking for better storage options for my collection. These will provide better protection for my comics.
  • Feb 01, 2018
    Website pages load slow when changing between screens, changing number of items shown on a page.
  • Jan 23, 2018
    purchase was for storing fabric
  • Jan 23, 2018
    Great Product.
    great product
  • Jan 21, 2018
    Good supplies. It's what my go to comic shop sells.
    GOOD JOB
  • Jan 31, 2018
    Great experience, awesome products!
  • Jan 13, 2018
    BCW has always provided quality comic book supplies for my collection.
  • Jan 12, 2018
    Easy to use web site. Fast check out.
    Jan 31, 2018
    Very fast shipping. Always a great product. I'll be back again.
  • Jan 31, 2018
    Useful organization solutions like the Comic Book Bin, the comics portfolios, resealable comic bags, boards, etc. and even card gaming supplies keep me coming back. Keep great stuff like this in stock and you'll have a customer for life. While I'd love it if the Comic Book Bin was priced a little friendlier, I'm impressed by what I see of them online, so I got 10 to start with. I'd like the comic dividers to come down in price too, as such, I didn't order as much as I really wanted to go with my 10 bins, but if all goes well, I'll be ordering more in the future.
  • Jan 13, 2018
    Great selection, easy to find items on website. Pleasant experience.
  • Jan 22, 2018
    Easily able to browse the website and find items that I was looking for. only issue that I had was the description of binder pages. I wanted to make sure that the binder pages would hold Fantasy Flight Sleeved cards. I had to call and ask, and the woman that I spoke to was very helpful and also sent me some samples. Top notch service and I will definitely recommend your products just on that fact alone.
  • Jan 17, 2018
    Jan 30, 2018
    The card boxes are really hard to close because the way they're constructed makes them very tight. The cardboard isn't strong enough to withstand the opening and closing -- it seems as if they're meant to be sealed and left alone and not for constant use.
  • Jan 30, 2018