Beach Camera Reviews

10/23/2014
Beach Camera Ratings and User Reviews. Beach Camera is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 46 reviews. Last rated on 10/22/2014.
Beach Camera offers a wide selection of high quality name brand photographic and video equipment and accessories. The site offers discounted prices on digital cameras, camcorders, photo printers, scanners, dvd players, electronics and accessories.
Circle of Excellence - Beach Camera

2010 Winner

Beach Camera Rating

More About Beach Camera

Recent Reviews for Beach Camera

• Oct 22, 2014
    this was nice and easy
  • Oct 14, 2014
    This is awesome! I was surprised with the price.
  • Oct 8, 2014
    Highly satisfied. Would buy again.
    Oct 16, 2014
    Good pricing. Fast delivery. Product as described. A+++
  • Oct 3, 2014
    I think is an excellent camera
    Oct 8, 2014
    Thanks for help of all peoples
  • Oct 3, 2014
    Competitive price, great bonuses, and great shipping prices!
    Oct 8, 2014
    Fantastic purchase experience from beginning to end!
  • Oct 1, 2014
    Very pleased
    Oct 12, 2014
    I used it for the first time at my son's soccer game yesterday and am so pleased with the video and the photographs. The set up was easy and I cannot wait to use it today at his brother's game.
  • Oct 1, 2014
    Excellent deals and experience on Beach Camera....free shipping is always great!
  • Sep 29, 2014
    just ordered canon sx5ohs camera. great price. am looking forward to receiving it.
    Oct 12, 2014
  • Sep 29, 2014
    When I typed in my zip code, the estimated shipping was $0.00. When I put my items in the cart for checkout, the only shipping option was $13.00+. I would have preferred free shipping even if it had taken longer to receive the merchandise.
  • Sep 25, 2014
    Good service and selection
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Great price for an excellent camera. I like the package deal with memory.
    Sep 23, 2014
  • Sep 17, 2014
    I have purchased camera equipment from Beach Camera and was very satisfied with my online purchase.
  • Sep 14, 2014
    Enjoyed shopping with you first time shopper at Beach Camera...
  • Sep 9, 2014
    First rate in all areas!
  • Sep 8, 2014
    Sep 13, 2014
    One of the best online stores. Very prompt delivery. Did not need customer support for this order, but when I did in past orders, they were very helpful. Free delivery and tax-free if not within NJ. I wish the returns could be free too (Out of maybe 7 purchases, I only had to return once).
  • Sep 6, 2014
    I have purchased items from Beach Camera in the past and enjoyed the service and products.
    Sep 20, 2014
    My other half wanted this for her birthday, so I got it for her. It's supposed to be a very good item for workouts and general information throughout the day. Garmin has always made quality products.
  • Sep 5, 2014
    Have always been pleased to make purchases with this company
    Sep 18, 2014
  • Sep 4, 2014
    Sep 12, 2014
    Seems on the items I want their price is terrific. They are very quick to send out your item and it arrives as promised. They are the kind of company you feel confident dealing with on the internet. I'm happy with them.
  • Sep 3, 2014
    im really satisfied by this online shopping experience ,and i hope to see good results from the item i bought thank you so much
    Sep 16, 2014
    i had a great eperiance!!!! thank you
  • Sep 2, 2014
    Great site. You had exactly the item I was seeking.
    Sep 11, 2014