Beach Camera Reviews

12/21/2014
Beach Camera Ratings and User Reviews. Beach Camera is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 43 reviews. Last rated on 12/19/2014.
Beach Camera offers a wide selection of high quality name brand photographic and video equipment and accessories. The site offers discounted prices on digital cameras, camcorders, photo printers, scanners, dvd players, electronics and accessories.
Circle of Excellence - Beach Camera

2010 Winner

Beach Camera Rating

More About Beach Camera

Recent Reviews for Beach Camera

• Dec 19, 2014
    Frist time buyer,so far so good.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    I was very please with the entire shopping experience. Beach Camera had the best price that I was able to find for the camera that I purchased, and that coupled with free shipping and no sales tax made it the clear winner in making my decision as to where to purchase this item. The item arrived in 3 days, packaged well and exactly as advertised.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    I went to the doctor yesterday and asked if I needed to be on blood pressure medicine; I get white coat anxiety. He suggested using the product from Omron as being a reliable source of documentation.
  • Dec 10, 2014
    No tax for NYS - great!
    Dec 20, 2014
    Absolutely the best source for camera equipment within a large range of products for individuals in New York. NO SALES TAX IS A HUGE PLUS - OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SUPPORT AND SERVICE. Recommend highly --- If they have the item I want, I will always go there.
  • Dec 8, 2014
    Excellent quality and authentic products at very fair prices and quick shipping.
  • Dec 8, 2014
    Proof is in the pudding. Waiting to determine good or bad.
  • Dec 6, 2014
    great store easy to use and navigate
  • Dec 1, 2014
    I purchased a camera and was pleased to find that the one I wanted came in a special package deal which included all the accessories needed to really enjoy the camera. This special deal was less than the cost of just the camera as sold on many other business sites. And the ease of checkout was great and no shipping cost or tax was even better. I would shop at Beach Camera again.
  • Dec 1, 2014
    First time Shopping with the Website but it was an easy process. Hope the shipping is fast! Good Business!
  • Nov 30, 2014
    thanks for thaty bundle deal of 64 gb 3pack
  • Nov 30, 2014
    I purchase several cameras from Beach in the distant past and was well satisfied.
  • Nov 28, 2014
    Dec 14, 2014
    I had one item (memory card) not in the box. Called Customer Service and got a very helpful rep (Joanne, I believe) who is shipping out the memory card now. I expect it will arrive timely and all will be well.
  • Nov 15, 2014
    Price is right. Site is easy to navigate.
  • Nov 14, 2014
    Nov 22, 2014
    GOOD COMPANY. CAN MAKE RETURNS EASIER. MANY COMPANIES SEND PRODUCTS WITH ALL PAPER WORK ALREADY FILLED OUT FOR EASY RETURNS. OTHERWISE, HONEST COMPANY.
  • Nov 14, 2014
    This was the best deal for a bundle I could find just about anywhere. My daughter is getting interested in photography and this was a great starter kit for her. Included all of the essentials!
  • Nov 13, 2014
    We will see how satisfied i am after item arrives. Hopefully this is the beginning of a new online retail relationship!
  • Nov 11, 2014
    great place to shop for great quality items
    Nov 24, 2014
    I'm very pleased with everything. Thank you
  • Nov 11, 2014
    Nov 19, 2014
    This is my first time owning this product and I am very please with it.
  • Nov 8, 2014
    Clear information and good price,
    Nov 16, 2014
  • Oct 16, 2014
    Nov 24, 2014
    The product was what I ordered and I am very happy with it. I had an issue with my bank's security freezing my card until I could verify the purchase (which I am always grateful for). After I confirmed with the bank that I was the user, the customer service at Beach Camera was eager to help and get the order processed in a jiffy! Very happy customer!