Beach Camera Reviews

02/05/2016
Beach Camera Ratings and User Reviews. Beach Camera is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 41 reviews.
Beach Camera offers a wide selection of high quality name brand photographic and video equipment and accessories. The site offers discounted prices on digital cameras, camcorders, photo printers, scanners, dvd players, electronics and accessories.
Circle of Excellence - Beach Camera

2010 Winner

Beach Camera Rating

More About Beach Camera

Recent Reviews for Beach Camera

• Nov 24, 2015
    great pricing on this item compared to other sites offering this laptop; this is the reason I selected to purchase the item from Beach Camera--best overall price to get this item to my home.
  • Nov 22, 2015
    It's awesome to be able to use a promo code for additional discounts!
  • Nov 20, 2015
    Awkward check out. Had to enter information three different times. Vary unnecessary procedure.
    Dec 2, 2015
  • Nov 17, 2015
    I was not happy with the inability to change shipping addresses. I wanted to send my purchase to my place of work, as it is a gift, but the site would not allow me to make that change. I just hope my purchase arrives on a day my wife is working. Everything else was fine.
  • Nov 17, 2015
    Excellent website - so easy to use and I like the PayPal option
  • Nov 16, 2015
    Good info on product. Great price.
    Nov 24, 2015
  • Nov 15, 2015
    easy to use web site
    Nov 23, 2015
    still trying to get help regarding the sd disc to put in camera. the camera program does NOT recognize it. Can't print out the manual from the cd for some reason,
  • Nov 13, 2015
    very competitive site. good price for bundle photo package. rapid delivery.
  • Nov 11, 2015
    Outstanding experience. Super and unbeatable price. Good price on extended warranty. Fast shipping. I would shop here again.
  • Nov 11, 2015
    My second purchase from Beach Camera. The first was over a year ago. Product is top quality and still in use at a reasonable price. I will purchase again in the future.
  • Nov 10, 2015
    super affordable, fast easy checkout through paypal
  • Nov 10, 2015
    Nov 19, 2015
    I have purchased many things from Beach Camera and I have always been happy with them.
  • Nov 8, 2015
    I tried to purchase this camera from another vendor but they wouldn't accept me because I am a Canadian. They lost a customer and probably any referrals I may have given. We are among thousands of other snowbirds living in your country for many months a year spending thousands of dollars every year. Thank you for accepting my purchase, there will be others!
  • Nov 4, 2015
    This has been a "painless" experience - thank you ! ! !
    Nov 13, 2015
    Nothing extra at this time
  • Nov 3, 2015
    I was searching for a bag for my camera and found one to suit my needs (price and functionality).
    Nov 12, 2015
    Great camera bag for the price
  • Nov 3, 2015
    Previously purchased from Beach several years ago and found the product as shown on website and service was excellent. That is why I have turned to Beach Camera for my latest photography purchase.
    Nov 10, 2015
  • Nov 2, 2015
    The printout is confusing, color combination is poor for people who are color blind, Printing is to small for people my age, looks cute but lacks function
    Nov 9, 2015
  • Oct 30, 2015
    Great selection of cameras and easy to navigate the purchase process plus competitive pricing.
    Nov 16, 2015
    THIS IS A CHRISTMAS PRESENT FOR MY WIFE AND I HAVEN'T OPENED THE CAMERA YET
  • Oct 30, 2015
    Was easy to buy and experience with the web site was very pleasant. I look forward to purchase more from this site and explore more about the product offering.
    Nov 10, 2015
    Product quality is outstanding. Reasonable Price. Received as expected.