Beach Camera Reviews

05/23/2015
Beach Camera Ratings and User Reviews. Beach Camera is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 55 reviews.
Beach Camera offers a wide selection of high quality name brand photographic and video equipment and accessories. The site offers discounted prices on digital cameras, camcorders, photo printers, scanners, dvd players, electronics and accessories.
Circle of Excellence - Beach Camera

2010 Winner

Beach Camera Rating

More About Beach Camera

Recent Reviews for Beach Camera

• Apr 13, 2015
    nice nd easy shopping site
  • Apr 7, 2015
    fine, we'll see how it is when it's delivered
  • Apr 1, 2015
    Apr 12, 2015
    The product I wanted was for an iPad and iPhone 6 recharger, but it fit only an iPhone 4, which I no longer have. I need to replace it with an iPhone 6 recharger from you. That is frustrating because it all takes time.I will call and see if you have that type recharger.
  • Mar 30, 2015
    None
    Apr 7, 2015
    Good experience wirh the ordering process.
  • Mar 29, 2015
    Starting with Google search "Pentax K50 deals", this bundle came up; starting internally at Beach Camera, I didn't find this bundle. This resulted in less than a 10 rating for the overall experience.
  • Mar 26, 2015
    The order process has been excellent. I'm a bit disturbed about the personal questions in your survey.
  • Mar 25, 2015
    Apr 2, 2015
    The product I order was not use for my iphone operation system, so I returned it to Beach Camera.
  • Mar 24, 2015
    better selection on small tripods might be good
  • Mar 24, 2015
    Mar 30, 2015
    Good deal and good product.
  • Mar 22, 2015
    I found what I was looking for at the price I wanted to pay.
    Apr 1, 2015
  • Mar 17, 2015
    Like the overall experience of purchasing.
  • Mar 13, 2015
    Great place to order products
  • Mar 12, 2015
    very good price and package for the camera I was interested in. I'm curious to see what the camera bag will look like and the quality of the kit.
  • Mar 11, 2015
    The phone rep did a good job.
    Apr 1, 2015
  • Mar 10, 2015
    It was hard to find out what was included in the bundle.
  • Mar 8, 2015
    It is a pleasant purchase so far. Now waiting for my new laptop to arrive. The price is very low relative to other online stores. Hopes that the product would be as good as I thought.
    Apr 3, 2015
  • Mar 5, 2015
    Mar 18, 2015
    Not Beach Camera fault, but FedEd delivered the product to a wrong address, only a week later my honesty and kind (1 mile away) neighbor brought the product to us. While FedEd and Beach Camera still 'investigate' the issue.
  • Mar 1, 2015
    FOUND YOUR PRICES TO BE EXCELLENT AND VERY COMPETITIVE.
    Mar 12, 2015
    I am absolutely delighted with my purchase. The camera plus all the accessories are just the best of the best that I could find. I also purchased additional extra products and everything is to my complete satisfaction. The camera bundle was awesome and since I am going on a cruise this year and also traveling to Europe I plan on taking thousands - yes thousands - of photographs. I have never owned anything but a simple point and shoot before and look forward to learning as much as I can before my trips. I also take many family photographs and make photobooks of special occasions with my photographs. I intend to tell everyone I know who is thinking of buying a new camera to purchase from Beach Camera as their value cannot be beat. Thank you very much for such quick service, great packaging, wonderful products, Your company is exceptional .