Beach Camera Reviews

Beach Camera Ratings and User Reviews. Beach Camera is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 86 reviews.
Beach Camera offers a wide selection of high quality name brand photographic and video equipment and accessories. The site offers discounted prices on digital cameras, camcorders, photo printers, scanners, dvd players, electronics and accessories.
Circle of Excellence - Beach Camera

2010 Winner

Beach Camera Rating

More About Beach Camera

Recent Reviews for Beach Camera

• Aug 19, 2015
    Great price for the item I ordered plus free shipping. Thanks.
  • Aug 18, 2015
    Shopping and check out were both easy and efficient.
  • Aug 16, 2015
    This is my first time to order anything from Beach Camera. I had a little problem getting through the paper work but that was probably just me. I don't do much online ordering.
  • Aug 16, 2015
    great site! great experience!
  • Aug 15, 2015
    I didn't search your whole site, Google directed me to you because I was searching for a Compact Flash card. Checking out was easy, price was great, I'll explore your site more now, ...and see what you sell that I might need.
  • Aug 13, 2015
    this was my first experience with Beach Camera. I have high-hopes I will my receive my item as expected. The shopping experience was great...I especially like all the detail in the product description ("What's in the Box" Tab, "Accessories" Tab, etc.). I found this very helpful. My only concern is I saw a page where a rebate was offered for my item if I ordered paper. I thought it said the paper was typically included, but it was not clear and I could not find how to add the paper. I called Customer Service about it, but it was still not clear what needed to be done. I am just hoping I can submit a rebate.
  • Aug 11, 2015
    easy to navigate and good prices. Anxious to see if the product is good.
  • Aug 11, 2015
    Prices seem to be good. I would have rated them higher if their web site had been working better & have received the item I ordered. Just have to wait till order gets here.
  • Aug 9, 2015
    Great site great prices!
  • Aug 6, 2015
    I've purchased camera equipment from them over the past 20 years. Usually have a good selection, prices are competitive, and I have received what I ordered. Sometimes, the packages are not clear whether they include all the items that are listed as being in the manufacturers packaging.
    Aug 17, 2015
    Good price and quick shipping
  • Aug 3, 2015
    Camera price was the driving force for purchase.
    Aug 15, 2015
  • Aug 3, 2015
    I am impressed with your claims and hope those claims will be fullfilled.
    Aug 12, 2015
  • Aug 2, 2015
    Aug 10, 2015
    Nancy M in Customer Service was very helpful. Courteous and professional as well.
  • Aug 1, 2015
    Aug 16, 2015
    Good merchant. Purchased 2 computers. I have not had a chance to use them yet, Order was first in stock, then went to back order status. Seller was able to fulfill order several days later. Seller kept me updated of this all along the way. I have used Beach Camera i n the past with good experience and this order was also a good experience.
  • Aug 1, 2015
    Aug 9, 2015
    Delivered on time, as ordered. The TV (Vizio MC-55) I ordered however, has a terrible picture. I'm still considering returning it and getting a different brand.
  • Jul 30, 2015
    The site is good. It was easy to buy with no confusions. I just purchased tiffin polarizer. I was searching for its rivals. But I did not have choice. I would suggest the merchant to sell more variety of similar items. I was expecting to compare Hoya, B+W filters. They were not in the list I found.
    Aug 4, 2015
    Very good service. Competitive pricing. Overall Smooth experience.
  • Jul 27, 2015
    Aug 5, 2015
    product was delivered 1 day before expectations. I was truly surprise and pleased.
  • Jul 16, 2015
    Fast response on answering questions. Some other places never answer.
    Aug 6, 2015