Beach Camera Reviews

Beach Camera Ratings and User Reviews. Beach Camera is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 78 reviews.
Beach Camera offers a wide selection of high quality name brand photographic and video equipment and accessories. The site offers discounted prices on digital cameras, camcorders, photo printers, scanners, dvd players, electronics and accessories.
Circle of Excellence - Beach Camera

2010 Winner

Beach Camera Rating

More About Beach Camera

Recent Reviews for Beach Camera

• Sep 26, 2015
    Awesome prices, great shipping options. Best online I could find. Hope all goes well. (First time ordering.)
  • Sep 16, 2015
    Great prices and no shipping charges what could be better.
  • Sep 11, 2015
    Looks like a good deal can't wait to get the camera
  • Sep 10, 2015
    Their on-line information was clearly stated and well organized. I am sure I will satisfied with my purchase.
  • Sep 9, 2015
    Great prices and Camera Kits!
    Sep 17, 2015
  • Sep 8, 2015
    for online services, it is fast. As for the rest of it. We'll have to wait and see.
  • Sep 7, 2015
    I have purchased several items from BC in the past several years and have been happy with the non-issue of the purchase process - I place an order and BC delivers within their promised time frame.
  • Sep 6, 2015
    If this experience is good I am looking forward to purchasing again from Beach Camera.
    Sep 17, 2015
  • Sep 5, 2015
    Sep 23, 2015
    I love my turntable! It is beautiful!
  • Sep 4, 2015
    Just waiting for camera to arrive.
    Sep 14, 2015
  • Sep 2, 2015
    Pleased with availability of product , ease of navigation , ease of checkout
    Sep 6, 2015
    Prodects ordered were in stock and overnighted , very pleased with everything about this purchase
  • Sep 1, 2015
    Beach Camera is a refreshing site to navigate and I was very pleased regarding the competive prices made available. I will definately be using this site in the future for more purchases!
  • Aug 31, 2015
    The process was easy and quick.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    Beach camera seems to have whatever I am looking for at the best price.
    Sep 7, 2015
    My son and his daughter are very active and I thought he might enjoy a popular GoPro camera. He said he would prefer something with the same features but easier to hold without mounting. After checking with Consumer Reports I searched for a Ricoh Action Cam and found one bundled on Beach Camera for far less than anywhere else and a portion of the cost of a GoPro. My son and I were thrilled with all of the accessories that were included and also the free shipping and 2 day delivery.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    Sep 8, 2015
    What a great on line purchase. Thanks to Beach Camera.
  • Aug 14, 2015