Beach Camera Reviews

08/31/2015
Beach Camera Ratings and User Reviews. Beach Camera is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 86 reviews.
Beach Camera offers a wide selection of high quality name brand photographic and video equipment and accessories. The site offers discounted prices on digital cameras, camcorders, photo printers, scanners, dvd players, electronics and accessories.
Circle of Excellence - Beach Camera

2010 Winner

Beach Camera Rating

More About Beach Camera

Recent Reviews for Beach Camera

• Jul 12, 2015
    New customer, but was pleased with the ease of their website.
  • Jul 7, 2015
    This was super easy and a great price. Thank you!!
  • Jul 4, 2015
    Looking forward to getting the most out of this investment.
  • Jul 2, 2015
    Jul 12, 2015
    Needed an inexpensive camera for zip lining in SC. The reconditioned Coolpix was perfect. My Beach Camera purchase was great. Arrived on time and the camera works great!! Great job Beach Camera!!!
  • Jul 1, 2015
    I Like there service & prices.I highly recommend some one to Beach camera.
  • Jun 28, 2015
    A reasonable price and a quick purchase!
    Jul 12, 2015
  • Jun 26, 2015
    Great price for a great sdhc card
    Jul 7, 2015
  • Jun 21, 2015
    I saw this product on "I want that" and thought my grandkids would enjoy it this summer.
  • Jun 20, 2015
    Will Be Shopping Here more often .
  • Jun 20, 2015
    I like the bundles and pricing.
  • Jun 19, 2015
    Jul 1, 2015
    Good customer service and support. Disappointed in the quality of the camera bag. Will use product purchased and provide additional feedback at a later date.
  • Jun 18, 2015
    YOUR SURVEY GO INTO PERSONAL QUESTIONS THAT IS NOT OF YOUR BUSINESS STICK TO THE PRODUCTS BEEN BOUGHT!
  • Jun 17, 2015
    Beach Camera offers competitive prices, and great service!
  • Jun 16, 2015
    VERY COOL WEBSITE-EASY TO FIND ,FIRST UP ON GOOGLE SEARCH.
  • Jun 15, 2015
    Good Job!
    Jun 20, 2015
    It's not about the camera, but about UPS delivery. I want to report that the box was left outside, under a very bad rainy weather. I was at home and nobody rang the bell. The box was totally wet as well as all other pieces inside.
  • Jun 13, 2015
    Avoiding CA State Tax is a reason for purchase. Free 2 day shipping. Beach Camera seems like a full service company. Not happy with surveys before I have used the purchase.
  • Jun 13, 2015
    Great prices. Fast delivery.
    Jun 30, 2015
  • Jun 13, 2015
    The site is done well, easy to shop. THe prices are competitive and if all else goes well, will be back again. Thanks.
    Jul 7, 2015
  • Jun 11, 2015
    Your price was very competitive. I was looking for a camera and yours came up among other vendors and i liked the price.
    Jun 17, 2015
    The product they sold me was USED!!! I did not know what open box meant. They should have stated that it was used.
  • Jun 2, 2015
    I was a bit confused I used my Paypal credit and I placed the order, but i was not sure if it went through or not. I was not sure if I should attempt to order it again, I don't want two of the same order. It was a bit confusing, i'm still sure if i ordered the same thin twice.
    Jun 13, 2015
    The item took longer than expected.