BeallsFlorida.com Reviews

10/24/2014
BeallsFlorida.com Ratings and User Reviews. BeallsFlorida.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 2951 reviews.
Bealls sells a wide range of fashionable apparel, shoes and accessories for men, women and kids. The site also features a range of quality items for the home, and gifts for all occasions, with free gift wrapping.
Circle of Excellence - BeallsFlorida.com

2008 Platinum

BeallsFlorida.com Rating

More About BeallsFlorida.com

Recent Reviews for BeallsFlorida.com

• Oct 22, 2014
    I always shop Bealls when in Florida and I am glad there is on-line shopping.
    Delightful experience very simple
  • Oct 22, 2014
    You should give the opportunity to creat an account after you have entered all your info as a guest.
    Very easy krdering
  • Oct 22, 2014
    Great deals, great products, love Bealls
  • Oct 22, 2014
    Products I purchased did not have the color indicated on the product description. This information is critical to the prospective shopper. Please update the blanket and throws site. Thank you.
  • Oct 22, 2014
    Product photos and description very helpful. Reviews most helpful.
    great place to shop!
  • Oct 22, 2014
    It would help if you showed different sizes of the same product with a link on one page
    Love my Florida Store!
    Love the online Bealls
    Easy website to use.
  • Oct 21, 2014
    Your web states "take 15% off PLUS free shipping on orders $ 75.00 or more". I checked out and only got the 15% off and not the free shipping. Your web site is very misleading and very unfair. This to me as a first time customer does not reflect very well on your business. I was interested at a later date to purchase more shirts. However, I will have second thoughts about this. The only reason I continued my purchase is because I am going to a cold climate and needed long sleeve t shirts.
  • Oct 21, 2014
    I haven't been to Florida in 10 years but the first mission was to find a Beall's. Very satisfied. It was has great as I remembered.
  • Oct 14, 2014
    Shop here every time I am in Florida Wish you had stores in the New England area.
    Oct 22, 2014
    Have had no problems so far! Just wish more plus petite sizes were available
  • Oct 14, 2014
    Oct 22, 2014
    hello... the jeans I ordered were ok, but came with the security tag attached. had to take them to bealls store to have it removed. very inconvenient for the customer to have to do this, when all it takes is for bealls employee to remove it before shipping. (I found it curious that on the packing slip, it lists this as a reason for returning an item.) maybe a little more diligence from your employees would alleviate this problem?
  • Oct 12, 2014
    Usually shop in store but check out items not available in store is a plus.
  • Oct 12, 2014
    Bealls has been my favorite store for years and years. my home store is in Crystal River Fl. When i am in Florida it is practically my sole choice for clothing and accessories and Christmas Shopping. The customer service is exceptional and your clothing selection of quality makers far exceeds other stores . and your prices are more than competitive. Thank you Bealls for the best of everything
    Oct 22, 2014
    Ehen I'm in Florida Bealls is my very favorite place to shop. You have the BEST selection of good brand clothing at unbeatable prices. I rarely shop anywhere else. Your customer service is the best of the best. THANK YOU BEALLS!! VIRGINIA SORRELL
  • Oct 12, 2014
    My favorite store!! Most of my purchases are from either Bealls or Bealls Outlets!
  • Oct 9, 2014
    love Bealls, but wish they would carry plus size golf clothes