BeallsFlorida.com Reviews

08/02/2015
BeallsFlorida.com Ratings and User Reviews. BeallsFlorida.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 4362 reviews.
Bealls sells a wide range of fashionable apparel, shoes and accessories for men, women and kids. The site also features a range of quality items for the home, and gifts for all occasions, with free gift wrapping.
Circle of Excellence - BeallsFlorida.com

2008 Platinum

BeallsFlorida.com Rating

More About BeallsFlorida.com

Recent Reviews for BeallsFlorida.com

• Jun 27, 2015
    I always find what I need at Bealls. They have a variety of choices and the prices are competitive and the staff is friendly and helpful.
  • Jun 27, 2015
    I was disappointed that the store did not carry the items I ordered so I had to order online. The discount was wiped out by the shipping cost and a $2.00 fee which I don't know what that was for....? I seem to recall having this same issue last summer. I was happy lad the year with my purchase of these bags so I am ordering again. The bags are nice for summer.
  • Jun 27, 2015
    Love bealls florida. Always quick shipping
  • Jun 27, 2015
    I wish we had one in New York. Great Store!
  • Jun 27, 2015
    Wonderful to be able to shop online since I can't find my sizes at one store.
  • Jun 27, 2015
    Great place to shop both on line and in store. They carry my favorite brands.
  • Jun 27, 2015
    I appreciate the quality of the clothing
    Love this store!!!!
  • Jun 27, 2015
    description of product is too far down on screen and print is too small
  • Jun 27, 2015
    Very easy to obtain items not available in your store. Appreciate the number of professional/casual/sporting style clothing lines available.
    A great place to shop
  • Jun 27, 2015
    LOVE the tropical themes - it's the one place I know I can go for palm tree decor and tropical items.
  • Jun 27, 2015
    Nothing to say other than - I love Bealls - it is my favorite store!
  • Jun 27, 2015
    I buy underwear for my mom on your website but I wonder why I can't order over 10 items. I have never seen limits in other online stores. Prices are great but why the limitation. Thanks!
  • Jun 17, 2015
    appreciate receiving sale announcements and ability to purchase Bealls items when not in Florida
    it is easy to use
  • Jun 14, 2015
    love it !!~
    Jun 27, 2015
    I just keep coming back for more !!!!!
  • Jun 12, 2015
    very happy with BeallsFlorida.com, excellent prices, selection and quick delivery.
  • Jun 10, 2015
    If the quality of the towels/product is as great as the price.....I'll return to purchase more!
    Jun 27, 2015
    These towels are super sweet. I love the fact that they didn't shed when washed. They are a generous size and super absorbent. I'd purchase them again
  • Jun 6, 2015
    I found what I was looking for, so hope it fits