BeallsFlorida.com Reviews

08/26/2015
BeallsFlorida.com Ratings and User Reviews. BeallsFlorida.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 4164 reviews.
Bealls sells a wide range of fashionable apparel, shoes and accessories for men, women and kids. The site also features a range of quality items for the home, and gifts for all occasions, with free gift wrapping.
Circle of Excellence - BeallsFlorida.com

2008 Platinum

BeallsFlorida.com Rating

More About BeallsFlorida.com

Recent Reviews for BeallsFlorida.com

• Jul 19, 2015
    My first order with your site one of my packages was never received. I was not followed up with and had to call you about my order not being completed after i cheked the usps record and found it was a dead link. IT was very frustrating to experience that and has me prefering to shop in your store but often i can find the sizes easier online.
    i love bealls!!!!
  • Jul 19, 2015
    I love Beall's. Keep up the good work!!!!
  • Jul 19, 2015
    I love the variety of items!
    Very nice shopping experience
  • Jul 19, 2015
    I LIKE WHAT YOUR STORE HAS TO OFFER. I WISH YOU HAD A STORE NEAR ME.
    i love the discounts
  • Jul 19, 2015
    Great website. I like that you can select colors and see them displayed without changing to a different screen.
  • Jul 19, 2015
    All I can say - I have never shopped at Bealls and I will never again. Customer service is horrible. First of all- put up a sign for Customer Service. I found it by luck - it was in the gift wrapping department. I came in wanting to return an order. My problem first is a clerk who told me he was able to crash me out and he will be right back. Well, 10 mins later when I went out on my quest for the Customer Service I found him working on the cash register. Every time I needed help,(every one did this) I was sent to another part of the store. I even asked for price verification. You need to put up signs. One of the giggling clerks, pointed me to a kiosk. After being there for awhile I went back to the front of the store. One of the clerks said there was a price center across the store. I said OK take me there. I caught her off-guard, There were 2 other cashiers. some one should have walked me to the kiosk seeing it was evident I was not feeling that good. A floor Clerk told me the one I was sent to price kiosk - the mouse did not work - it was broken. Now, why didn't they tell me before sending me cross the store to get the price. I was told they can give you a price at the front cashiers, Exhausted and frustrated I left vowing I will not ever go there again. Honestly, you need better employees. For the life of me, I can't understand what people mean in a store. Above all, customers are the reason they are there. I felt I was interrupting their conversation.
  • Jul 19, 2015
    I find it hard to keep the selection of all items possible when I switch from different categories. It seems every time one goes to something else, the selection reverts to only a few items per page. I find that very annoying.
  • Jul 19, 2015
    Like your selections of clothes and pricing
    Appreciate the discounts
  • Jul 19, 2015
    Shopped at the Bealls store in Naples Fl. And love the clothes and the fit. Lots of compliments.
    I love Bealls!!
  • Jul 5, 2015
    Jul 19, 2015
    I Love shopping at Bealls in the store or online it's always a great experience
  • Jul 3, 2015
    Great prices, discount coupons, and easy to add free shipping. We were really impressed with the quality of the clothes we bought previously so I'm buying more.
    Jul 19, 2015
    The shirts I bought for my husband did not shrink when washed and feel so good. He loves them