BeallsFlorida.com Reviews

10/30/2014
BeallsFlorida.com Ratings and User Reviews. BeallsFlorida.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 3178 reviews.
Bealls sells a wide range of fashionable apparel, shoes and accessories for men, women and kids. The site also features a range of quality items for the home, and gifts for all occasions, with free gift wrapping.
Circle of Excellence - BeallsFlorida.com

2008 Platinum

BeallsFlorida.com Rating

More About BeallsFlorida.com

Recent Reviews for BeallsFlorida.com

• Sep 16, 2014
    Have shopped at Bealls many times in the store. Always very pleased with their customer service. hoping the online purchase will give me the same satisfaction.
  • Sep 15, 2014
    Love the deals I find at Bealls!
  • Sep 15, 2014
    Bealls has an outstanding site. I find more products there then at their stores. I love the promo codes and also their sales. Shipping is reasonable and it saves me time shopping on line. Only problem with shopping on line would be clothing sizes. It is still better to shop in a store for clothing since sizes vary so much.
  • Sep 15, 2014
    Love Bealls! Great savings!
  • Sep 15, 2014
    first order from bealls was very satisfactory. clothing size was awesome fit. prices are very good.
  • Sep 15, 2014
    Great web site, easy to use!
  • Sep 15, 2014
    Not the best shopping website, but will do. I would prefer to see several brand options be selected at one time--not have to go between brands, etc. Same with size--some items run smaller than others and I'd like to see them together on the page. Also---page one of this survey--as I was prompted to the survey, it automatically added in the amount spent, with at least 3 extra 0's---your website doesn't like that yet your website added it.
  • Sep 15, 2014
    I have a home in Illinois and Florida. I cant wait to get to Florida every year because I love their retail store. I was so happy this year with the staff in the shoe department because they were able to recommend the perfect sandal for my condition and I might add my foot doctor agreed with them.
    easy to use and quick
  • Sep 15, 2014
    Two items I was planning to purchase had "glitches" in that I could not put them in my cart.
  • Sep 15, 2014
    Always very satisfied with my purchases!
  • Sep 15, 2014
    This purchase was exactly wat I wanted and the price was extremely reasonable. this purchasemwasexactly what I wated and at an extremely reasonalble
    very nice site.
  • Sep 15, 2014
    I like the online shopping because I can find the sizes I need and the colors I want.
  • Sep 15, 2014
    Great experience. Not easy for me to get out. Site is easy to navigate. I will use this web again. Liked the discount.
  • Sep 15, 2014
    I enjoy the ease of navigation on the web; great selection of apparel and pricing.
  • Sep 6, 2014
    My wife was looking for this bra and you are the only company that had this bra.
  • Aug 31, 2014
    Sep 15, 2014
    When in doubt I always go to Bealls online.
  • Aug 31, 2014
    I order almost 3/4 of my Christmas last year from here. My family loved what they got. Wonderful product, good prices and fast shipping.