BeallsFlorida.com Reviews

10/21/2014
BeallsFlorida.com Ratings and User Reviews. BeallsFlorida.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 2816 reviews.
Bealls sells a wide range of fashionable apparel, shoes and accessories for men, women and kids. The site also features a range of quality items for the home, and gifts for all occasions, with free gift wrapping.
Circle of Excellence - BeallsFlorida.com

2008 Platinum

BeallsFlorida.com Rating

More About BeallsFlorida.com

Recent Reviews for BeallsFlorida.com

• Oct 21, 2014
    I did NOT get the 15 percent off for my order over $75 and I DID NOT get the free shipping as promised!
  • Oct 21, 2014
    I was looking for this item in the store in PSL, FL that I usually shop in and they did not have this product in this color, so I went on line to buy them.
  • Oct 21, 2014
    I love Bealls and shop in-store quite often, and this is my first online order. I found it very easy to navigate. I get emails with offers and was glad to see the coupons/special offers at the checkout.
  • Oct 21, 2014
    For the the last two days I was told to call bealls to complete my order... When I ordered and got,thru on line my choices were not available
  • Oct 21, 2014
    I received a gift card as a gift. However, I live in Alabama, making online purchasing my only viable option. I have been checking the site on and off for about 3 months and finally decided to use the card before I forget I have it. I was looking for something special, either in cost or design. Unfortunately, I did not find anything and instead purchased regular everyday items. I have asked the person to not send me another gift card from Bealls.
    First time I used them
  • Oct 20, 2014
    I live the summer in New York and I miss going to Bealls in Florida. This is my first purchase online and I will continue to shop online in the future.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    I usually purchase gifts for friends from Bealls. The site is easy to use and navigate.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    This was the only site I could find that sold the shirt I was looking for.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    I love the all the choices
  • Oct 20, 2014
    BeallsFlorida.com I like; and their clean stores, nice people to.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    If Bealls were to offer free shipping on lower priced purchases, I would shop on line with this merchant more often. I live Up North and when I am not visiting FL, on line shopping is the only way I can "shop" at Bealls. I would like to see even more cotton clothing for men and women. It is a great fabric for all seasons. Also, it would be nice to see free return shipping for items that arrive damaged.
  • Oct 13, 2014
    Great product and sizes of shoes (ew)
  • Oct 13, 2014
    As usual, a very good experience!
    Oct 21, 2014
    As always, the item is high quality, fits well, and more than meets my expectations!
  • Oct 13, 2014
    Bealls offers excellent service, whether one is shopping by phone, online or in the store.
    Oct 21, 2014
    I have worn Reebok Princess shoes for years - I know that they are going to fit and be comfortable without any "breaking in" period. My size was not available in the local stores, so I ordered online and was completely satisfied.
  • Oct 11, 2014
    Oct 21, 2014
    My first time dealing with Bealls and I could not be happier.
  • Oct 11, 2014
    Quality merchandise.
    Oct 21, 2014
    I purchased the same product a couple of years ago. The material was great then. Now the material is thinner and does not have the style the previous items had. Will not purchase this item again. I am returning the order to Bealls store asap.
  • Oct 9, 2014
    Oct 20, 2014
    I love Bealls but my daughter did not like the color I chose for her so these suitcases will be returned and new ones purchased
  • Oct 8, 2014
    Oct 21, 2014
    I was having trouble finding this particular shoe in my size. So glad Bealls.com had it and it was on sale!
  • Oct 7, 2014
    Wish we had a Bealls up north!
    Oct 21, 2014
    One piece of my order was broken. It's been a week and I am still waiting for it to be replaced.