BeallsFlorida.com Reviews

08/29/2016
BeallsFlorida.com Ratings and User Reviews. BeallsFlorida.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 7354 reviews.
Bealls sells a wide range of fashionable apparel, shoes and accessories for men, women and kids. The site also features a range of quality items for the home, and gifts for all occasions, with free gift wrapping.
Circle of Excellence - BeallsFlorida.com

2015 Winner

BeallsFlorida.com Rating

More About BeallsFlorida.com

Recent Reviews for BeallsFlorida.com

• Jul 15, 2016
    Your additional discount coding is misleading. I don't like that. Also $100.00 Survey is wrong
  • Jul 15, 2016
    went into a Bealls in FL and fell instantly in love with it.
  • Jul 15, 2016
    Pleased with merchandise and service
  • Jul 15, 2016
    First time using this merchant. I did an online search for the specific brand, model and size of jeans that I was looking for. This site had just what I wanted.
    I am glad to find a place I can purchase this brand. Thank You
  • Jul 15, 2016
    I wanted the merchandise shipped to the store with free shipping, but I guess you do not offer this service.
  • Jul 15, 2016
    Very satisfied with Bealls stores.
  • Jul 15, 2016
    Website looks dated. Overall experience was very good.
  • Jul 15, 2016
    Should either of the pairs of shoes not fit and require return, I'll be interested to see about the ease with which I can return them...
  • Jul 15, 2016
    Bealls has always been a favorite shopping store, I us to live in Fl. So it was always nice and a weekly go to when I lived there. But now I shop online. Not as fun, but I get the things I need.
  • Jul 15, 2016
    Usually can find good quality clothing for a real good price.
    I LOVE SHOPPING BEALLS
  • Jul 9, 2016
    good selection, good prices, thanks from south florida
    Jul 15, 2016
    thank you for the collaboration of my order from several stores I could not otherwise visit
  • Jul 6, 2016
    great shopping experience
  • Jul 4, 2016
    Great store! Truly Florida's department store.
  • Jul 4, 2016
    i was wondering why the price of my item changed in just a matter of hours. also the regular retail price changed as well. so i did a chat online with someone named DONNY, he was curt and not at all helpful. i will not be doing that again. i am a customer service specialist. if DONNY IS AN EXAMPLE OF YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE, THEN YOUR COMPANY NEEDS TO WORK ON IT'S CUSTOMER RELATIONS.
  • Jul 4, 2016
    Nice quality at a fair price.
  • Jun 29, 2016
    I shop at your store in Clearwater Florida but am presently vacationing in Maine for the summer.
    Jul 15, 2016
    Item showed the color as light colored denim. However the came in as dark color denim.
  • Jun 28, 2016
    I find your merchandise is greatly varied, both price-wise and clothing selections. However, I find that one has to be careful because some of your cheaper garments tend to fade....the quality just isn't there. Having said that though, like I said I feel you have enough choices at reasonable prices to offset that situation. My whole family enjoys very much shopping at Bealls and, of course, your discount availability is a great asset.....and I thank you for those options.
  • Jun 27, 2016
    I find shopping online at Beall's easy and efficient. Both stores in my area are 15 or more minutes away. If I need to return any of the purchase it isn't a hassle.
    Jul 15, 2016
    I found it truly easier to buy the bras and underwear on line versus in the store. I could put in what I wanted or did not want and it was so much easier then searching in the store. Thank you!