BeallsFlorida.com Reviews

07/06/2015
BeallsFlorida.com Ratings and User Reviews. BeallsFlorida.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 4644 reviews.
Bealls sells a wide range of fashionable apparel, shoes and accessories for men, women and kids. The site also features a range of quality items for the home, and gifts for all occasions, with free gift wrapping.
Circle of Excellence - BeallsFlorida.com

2008 Platinum

BeallsFlorida.com Rating

More About BeallsFlorida.com

Recent Reviews for BeallsFlorida.com

• Jul 5, 2015
    I recently moved toTennessee from Florida where Bealls was my favorite store. I am so happy that I can still shop Bealls via the internet.
  • Jul 5, 2015
    Easy to find items I was looking for and great to have a coupon to get a discount.
  • Jul 5, 2015
    I always find what i am looking forat Bealls.
  • Jul 5, 2015
    This is my first purchase on line but when we go to Florida Jan through March we purchsea only at Bealls. Always fantastic deals and very nice people to deal with. We winter at Flagler Beach.
  • Jul 5, 2015
    Website not always easy to sort by size.
  • Jul 5, 2015
    This is my favorite an sonly store I shop. i wear petites andI can always find my size and th clothes are age appropriate. i especially love the new line Rue222.
  • Jul 5, 2015
    I like shopping at Beall's .
  • Jul 5, 2015
    I am out of Florida at this time and got a $40.00 rewards certificate but was not able to use it to redeem on line purchases and will be expired of the date when I return to Florida/ Very disappointing. I would have bought more so I could have used it. We have no stores here so this certificate is no benefit to me and very disappointing.
  • Jul 4, 2015
    I am always pleased with BeallsFlorida.com
  • Jul 4, 2015
    The only thing that would have been nice is if I could have all the gift items wrapped together.
  • Jul 4, 2015
    I wish that you would change your online application to include Canada. We buy from Beall's when we are in Florida and love your stuff but we can't put our Ontario address in as our Billing address. We usually have the items shipped to a mailbox in Detroit, MI.
    Great sales, friendly.
  • Jul 4, 2015
    I have benn pleased with all my purchases.
  • Jul 4, 2015
    When I lived in Florida I usually went to Bealls to purchase what I needed. I really loved your summer sandals and since I moved to Michigan, I haven't been able to find the same one in any stores up h ere and I see that you didn't have them on the computer so I've been trying to have them last as long as I can.
  • Jul 4, 2015
    you have just the same variety of things online as you do in the store with the same quantity. I the only plus side was I saved 20%
  • Jul 4, 2015
    I enjoy shopping on this website. There are always coupons and discounts and the value is always a good. I am always satisfied with my purchases.
  • Jun 27, 2015
    online choices different than iPhone website
  • Jun 25, 2015
    It would be nice when you are checking out online to have the option when you use your bealls card automatically on file so I don't have to get it out every time. But I love shopping with bealls.
  • Jun 22, 2015
    Very happy with the prices and the quality of the items.
  • Jun 21, 2015
    Great experience! Happy with the selection and product availability.
    Jul 4, 2015
    Product showed up on time and was as described (new with tags)