BeallsFlorida.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

BeallsFlorida.com Reviews

11/18/2017
BeallsFlorida.com Ratings and User Reviews. BeallsFlorida.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 8071 reviews.
Bealls sells a wide range of fashionable apparel, shoes and accessories for men, women and kids. The site also features a range of quality items for the home, and gifts for all occasions, with free gift wrapping.
Circle of Excellence - BeallsFlorida.com

2016 Winner

BeallsFlorida.com Rating

More About BeallsFlorida.com

Recent Reviews for BeallsFlorida.com

• Nov 17, 2017
    I have a Bealls card that I only use when I am in Florida. The site would not accept it.
  • Nov 05, 2017
    Nov 17, 2017
    It was very easy to order the item I wanted & it came in a very reasonable time & met my expectations
  • Nov 17, 2017
    My complaint is when you log on to your account, the website does not allow you to ship to one address and bill to a different address on an iPad. I had to start all over again, select the items again, and checkout as a guest. Please provide capability of shipping and billing to separate addresses when you checkout in your account.
  • Nov 17, 2017
    Bealls has the best prices and offer great products. They are one of my favorite places to shop on line or in the store.
  • Nov 17, 2017
    Checking out is confusing for credit card being used and different shipping address.
    Great website!
  • Nov 17, 2017
    i love Bealls evething we need is there.
  • Nov 17, 2017
    Have had items come in incorrect colors before and called customer service. They were very rude and insisted it was the correct color even though they were not and we had to order from another company to get the right color that matched the same color they sent wrong. Customer services is very lacking when you call in. Extremely rude.
  • Nov 17, 2017
    Love shopping at Bealls Florida online!
  • Oct 23, 2017
    Very easy to use.
  • Nov 03, 2017
    While it was easy to shop online, I still like to feel and try on clothing,
    Nov 17, 2017
    Would like to order clothing on line and then pick up store to try on for fit.
  • Nov 17, 2017
    I've enjoyed shopping at Bealls, both in-store and online, for years. I'm always happy with the awesome deals I get!
    I love bealls
  • Nov 03, 2017
    VERY confusing inre purchase and paying - user id, email address and passwords are not in sync!!! Asssociate advised to pay as guest!! YEA - it worked!
    Nov 17, 2017
    This order - one pair of pants - took a week to be delivered - in FLORIDA! The tag said "10S" - the label said "10". I asked for 10S but these will do.
  • Nov 17, 2017
    It was easy. Found what I wanted right away.
  • Nov 17, 2017
    Love the clothes and housewares.
  • Nov 17, 2017
    Could not use my bucks on line
  • Nov 17, 2017
    Bealls was the only online store to offer Italian Shoemaker dress sandals that were appropriate for my age. I have very slender low instep feet and purchase most of my shoes made by this manufacturer.
  • Nov 17, 2017
    Have shopped at the Largo FL store and loved it. This was almost as much fun.
  • Nov 08, 2017
    Nov 17, 2017
    I did not have to contact customer service