BeallsFlorida.com Reviews

05/02/2016
BeallsFlorida.com Ratings and User Reviews. BeallsFlorida.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 7887 reviews.
Bealls sells a wide range of fashionable apparel, shoes and accessories for men, women and kids. The site also features a range of quality items for the home, and gifts for all occasions, with free gift wrapping.
Circle of Excellence - BeallsFlorida.com

2015 Winner

BeallsFlorida.com Rating

More About BeallsFlorida.com

Recent Reviews for BeallsFlorida.com

• May 2, 2016
    This survey popped up when I was finishing my order details. I clicked on this...my order was complete. I wanted to send my purchase to a different address...I was not happy that the order was completed and I did not have a chance to change the address
  • May 2, 2016
    Beall's always seems to have the best quality for the price and I love the free shipping. It is so easy to find just the right item(s) for a fair price.
  • May 2, 2016
    I always enjoy going into the stores..I was looking for a particular item and could only find it online, which made me happy
  • May 2, 2016
    Great price on a product I was having a hard time finding.
    Love the store.
  • May 2, 2016
    BeallsFlorida online and in the store are my go to places for shopping.
  • May 2, 2016
    When in Florida, as I have been for many years, I always shop at Beall's! I like the variety of merchandise and the fair prices! It is a pleasure to shop at Beall's!!!
  • May 2, 2016
    Recently visited a store in Florida with grown sons and husband. We all loved the prices and quality. This is my first on line purchase from New York.
  • May 2, 2016
    Love shopping at Bealls. Quality and selection are great. Shipping could be expedited a bit (without extra charge). Overall a great shopping experiences!
  • May 2, 2016
    My brother had past away during my stay in Fl. And needed something to wear and had no problem.
  • May 2, 2016
    Love to shop at Bealls! When we are in Floriida we make several trips there. Love their clothes!
  • May 2, 2016
    Website was very easy to navigate and lots to choose from. Checkout was fast and easy. Prices are the best. Thanks Bealls!!
  • May 2, 2016
    MY MOM JUST MOVED TO Florida AND NEEDS SNEAKERS SO I AM GETTING HER A GIFT CARD TO BUY THEM AT YOUR STORE. SHE RAVES ABOUT YOUR STORE.
  • Apr 26, 2016
    Went to the store, the two items I was interested in did not have my size. Quickly found the items on line.
  • Apr 23, 2016
    May 2, 2016
    I was very pleased with my order as I have been when I have ordered before. Thank you very much for being so prompt.
  • Apr 23, 2016
    May 2, 2016
    I went to the recently opened Bealls in Seminole fl. The store lacks clothing merchandise for women. Who are petite and fashion conscious. The housewares department is very small with little selection. The store is a real dissappointment for me ...I will need to do my shopping elsware ..like online if I'm interested in Bealls merchandise..
  • Apr 21, 2016
    May 2, 2016
    Once I placed the order it seemed like it was a long time between the order and receiving. Used to Amazon where many times it is next do or just 2 or 3 days. Will still order again it the right item is there.
  • Apr 18, 2016
    The site was easy to navigate.....The colors were a bit too light.
  • Apr 14, 2016
    Love befalls. When in Florida I always shop there. Like products and prices
    May 2, 2016
    Like your products and prices.