Beauty Boutique Reviews

06/01/2015
Beauty Boutique Ratings and User Reviews. Beauty Boutique is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 543 reviews.

Beauty Boutique Rating

More About Beauty Boutique

Recent Reviews for Beauty Boutique

• May 16, 2015
    I love shopping with beauty boutique because the step by steps of the order, it's very clear., for the quality and the prices, it's very convenience!!! and i will recommend to my friends. no dough!!
  • May 16, 2015
    I really like the variety of goods offered as well as their prices. This catalog allows me to purchase items I otherwise could not afforded. Oh, by the way, it would be nice if you could find some other type of shipping filler besides foam peanuts. These things are a real pain in the ass to unpack. They get everywhere, do not go where you want them (in the trash) and they take forever to remove.
  • May 16, 2015
    I like shopping with Beauty Boutique keeps out of the crowds at the shopping malls. Most of the malls don't carry these products that I order from Beauty Boutique.
  • May 15, 2015
    I like your product line but your on line checkout is very unstable and does not recognize changes when you make them. I teach computer graphics and I shop on line a lot so I know my whay around online sites and your checkout is messed up.
  • May 15, 2015
    this cream really does reduce inches!
  • May 15, 2015
    very happy with beauty boutique. Good selection of products at good prices.
  • May 15, 2015
    The experiance was great with shopping in beauty boutique
  • May 15, 2015
    Great prices and will order from again.
  • May 15, 2015
    Easy way to shop. Love the name brand products at lower prices.
  • May 14, 2015
    I REALLY LIKE THE CHANE TO TRY THE PRODUCTS AND THE PRICING IS GREAT I HAVE USED BEAUTY BOUTIQE FOR QUIT AWHILE HAVE ALLWAYS LIKED THE PRDUCTS AN SERVICE
  • May 14, 2015
    I found what I wanted quickly and easily, and the checkout was fast. This is just what I am looking for in a Web site!
    I love the 90% off items
  • May 14, 2015
    Products are excellent with low prices. My wife loves them!
    I liked everything I ordered
  • May 14, 2015
    I wish they would accept Pay Pal.
  • May 13, 2015
    when I request items to be shipped to a different address it never happen.
  • May 6, 2015
    If items are lost in shipping there should not be a charge to the customer. Paying .99 should be optional.
    May 14, 2015
  • May 6, 2015
    I was searching for woven cotton PJs and found them on this site. I was very happy with the ease in which I was able to find what I wanted and the choices I had.
    May 16, 2015
  • May 1, 2015
    I have been shopping with you for years and always look at catalog or on-line if I need anything.
    May 15, 2015
    I have been shopping Beauty Boutique for over 15 years
  • Apr 28, 2015
    They have unique products I can't seem to find eleswhere.
    May 16, 2015