Beauty Boutique Reviews

07/28/2015
Beauty Boutique Ratings and User Reviews. Beauty Boutique is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 515 reviews.

Beauty Boutique Rating

More About Beauty Boutique

Recent Reviews for Beauty Boutique

• Jul 8, 2015
    I really like how you desrcibe the scents of perfume.
  • Jul 8, 2015
    Disappointed that I couldn't use my coupon code and receive my free gift!!!
  • Jul 7, 2015
    Thank you for having my favorite fragrance!
  • Jul 7, 2015
    the pricing of the product are good buy and the selection are good
  • Jul 7, 2015
    I enjoy browsing through the catalogue and the availability of placing my order on line. Beauty Boutique has fine products and reasonable prices.
  • Jul 7, 2015
    Easy ordering on website with item #
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Was supposed to have free shipping coupon, but it won't work.
  • Jul 6, 2015
    I enjoyed shopping on your site, easy to find, easy to comprehend, good colors, EXCELLENT PRICES.
  • Jul 5, 2015
    I've used Beauty Botique Boutique years ago, and liked it, the Catalog is Nice and Small, and I like to read it!, I've Aged and no longer need Acne Medication, so I havn't bought from you in a while!, Thank You.
  • Jul 5, 2015
    The ordering screen is too complicated & too-time-consuming. When I finally reached to Name/shipping pages, I couldn't remember my password, so I THOUGHT I followed instructions to get it sent to my email address. IYour screen said it would be there in a few minutes. NOT TRUE! After about 10 minutes, I went back to your website. Guess what??? MY COMPLETE ORDER WAS GONE....so I had to begin all over again/ FINALLY I got the order entered, got total amount which would be due, gave c/c info, & finally got to complete/end the order. Way too long a procedure for anyone to have to go through for 5 items. D.J. Powell, White GA
    I like your items alot
  • Jul 5, 2015
    I found Naked Musk back in the late '60s through The World of Beauty Club. I never forgot the fragrance or the compliments I received. So, with the power of the internet I looked it up and was awed to find out that it still exists some 40 years later. AMAZING!! The site was so user friendly that I made my purchase without going backwards even once. For a senior that in itself is a miracle.
  • Jul 5, 2015
    I was online just looking around for my favorite perfume . I have been using this product for over 25 years and it was getting harder and harder to find . Thanks to Beauty Boutique I will always have a place to purchase my perfume and now all of my other products even if I have to change some of them I will shop here first !
  • Jul 4, 2015
    This purchase is for myself and a relative who lives in Canada. Since you do not ship to Canada, I have to purchase the item and then turn around to mail them to Canada. How unfortunate. If he is able to find a similar product there, you will be loosing a customer. I am also a little bit perturbed that you have charged an additional "replacement fee" This is a disgusting way to add another fee and there is no way the customer can remove or delete it.
  • Jul 4, 2015
    Happy youstill have my Blue grass
  • Jun 27, 2015
    Jul 5, 2015
    like a lot nof the products
  • Jun 25, 2015
    Jul 7, 2015
    It ok no problem with the product